Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* - - - - 2 votes

Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?


  • Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#1    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:twilight zone's outer limits

  • Mysteries are tomorrow's history.

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

Many people claim this, but I don't buy it. In fact, we have some nerve, claiming what amounts to libel and slander against other beings. Some fundamentalists cite things such as alien abductions to justify their claims. They ask, "what kind of benevolent being would kidnap people?" They then mention alleged experimentation. I see their points, but it's almost a case of the pot calling the kettle black when you look at the very long list of humanity's crimes and sins. Would aliens be more justified in believing that we're the "demonic" ones? Let's pretend that they're definitely real.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,245 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:58 AM

Classically speaking ,not at all ,but if the premise that all souls come from one place is true,aliens have the same type of spirit a human does ,same type of spirit as a demon . Demons are nothing more that an evil soul .
Souls are souls .

Miss me?

#3    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida

  • Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

Do et's exist? No proof yet. Do Demons exist? Only allegorical at best, no real proof beyond anecdotes. So my bet is they are both products of fanciful dreaming. JMO.


#4    coolguy

coolguy

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:east islip , new york

  • Star trek rules

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

Aliens are aliens not demons.but iam sure some race of aliens have bad intensons


#5    onereaderone

onereaderone

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined:21 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:earth

  • interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:14 AM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 10 February 2013 - 05:33 AM, said:

Do et's exist? No proof yet. Do Demons exist? Only allegorical at best, no real proof beyond anecdotes. So my bet is they are both products of fanciful dreaming. JMO.
there  is  more  than  a little  logical reason  to  beleive  E,T.  are  not real ...deamons  have  been recorded  since   records .
allegorical is  not  quite  the  case....   in  a court  of  law ,  demons are  real .

all  that  said ,  if  angels  and  demons  are  not  real ,  then  makeing  them  E.T.s  is  not  a  big deal .
if  they  are  time  traveler's   then  the  demons    are  the  paradox  being  who  have  been  eresed  from  the  time  line ,  and  angels  are  the  good  guys .
if   angels  and  demons   are  from   off  world / E.T.'s ....
  we  are  either  lunch ,  or  some thing  to  be  studied  before   removed  as being  in  the  way .

frankly  speaking ,  it  really  doesn't  matter  what  we  think  they are...   they  are  what  they are...
it  might  serve  us  well  to  figure  them  out  ,  before  we  except  dinner  invitations


#6    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 12,649 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

People who have been possessed by them, then freed from their influence have no doubt they are real.  I think it is quite possible that encounters with aliens and ufos are demonic manifestations.

  Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#7    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,757 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

View Postonereaderone, on 10 February 2013 - 07:14 AM, said:

there  is  more  than  a little  logical reason  to  beleive  E,T.  are  not real ...deamons  have  been recorded  since   records .
allegorical is  not  quite  the  case....   in  a court  of  law ,  demons are  real .


Im sorry, what!? :unsure2:

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#8    onereaderone

onereaderone

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined:21 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:earth

  • interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:41 PM

View Postand then, on 10 February 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

People who have been possessed by them, then freed from their influence have no doubt they are real.  I think it is quite possible that encounters with aliens and ufos are demonic manifestations.

if  first  we  grant  that  possession  is  real  and  has  happened , and  grant  that  some  force  not  understood occupied   the  subject  ...   what  is  the  agency  of  the  demonic force you  beleive  are  ufo's or  alien ...  and  what  religon  does  god  belong  to .

more  to  the  point,  why  would  a perfectly  good  supernatural  being want  to  play  like  it  was  a  alien  from  another  world...
when  it  has  spent  the  last  5ooo  years  on  brand  recognition  and  product  advertiving  .
it  makes  not  one  bit  of  common sense .

it  the  religon's  of  the  world  want  to  admitt  to  getting  it  wrong  ,  that  they  burned  a whole  lot  of  people  for  not  one  good  reason....  i  am  good  with that...   calling  aliens ... supernatural  spirits  that  the  bible  gets  to  burn ,  follows  bad  judgement  with  poor  common sense


#9    onereaderone

onereaderone

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined:21 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:earth

  • interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

View PostHazzard, on 10 February 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

Im sorry, what!? :unsure2:
quite  right ,  it  is  not  rare   nor  hard  to  find ....  legal  standing  for  the  exsistance  of  demons ...  you  might  have  a problem  with a jury  of  peers  takeing  it  seriously...   but  we  have common law  that  supports  it


#10    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,757 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

View Postonereaderone, on 10 February 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

quite  right ,  it  is  not  rare   nor  hard  to  find ....  legal  standing  for  the  exsistance  of  demons ...  you  might  have  a problem  with a jury  of  peers  takeing  it  seriously...   but  we  have common law  that  supports  it


Show me.

Edited by Hazzard, 10 February 2013 - 12:48 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#11    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 8,536 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

View Postand then, on 10 February 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

People who have been possessed by them, then freed from their influence have no doubt they are real.  I think it is quite possible that encounters with aliens and ufos are demonic manifestations.

Nowadays people who get "possessed" tend to be suffering severe psychological problems and the demons are solved with some nice little tablets or injections and talking therapies. Of course to the sufferer the 'demons' are real.

Imagine a deluded person, or an ADD sufferer, or an epileptic thrown down in shaking convulsions - hundreds of years ago? What will be the explanation for something unknown?

demonic possession! Of course!

Plus those who even consider ET v Demons might just be reading too many bonkers websites and watching the associated nonsense vids

Edited by seeder, 10 February 2013 - 12:53 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#12    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida

  • Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

Show me one demon in a bottle of formaldehyde. Just one. Not an ordinary critter with a name demon attached (like the very cool sounding hell bender -  (a salamander that I cannot imagine how it got such an ominous name) .

No demons and law where separated hundreds of years ago and if the term is used it only is describing a behavior or action.... Not a real entity.


Why not put every ET and Cryptic in the "they be demonz". Then there is no need to provide evidence since they would all be supernatural....

Edited by Esoteric Toad, 10 February 2013 - 01:35 PM.


#13    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 12,649 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

View Postonereaderone, on 10 February 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

if  first  we  grant  that  possession  is  real  and  has  happened , and  grant  that  some  force  not  understood occupied   the  subject  ...   what  is  the  agency  of  the  demonic force you  beleive  are  ufo's or  alien ...  and  what  religon  does  god  belong  to .

more  to  the  point,  why  would  a perfectly  good  supernatural  being want  to  play  like  it  was  a  alien  from  another  world...
when  it  has  spent  the  last  5ooo  years  on  brand  recognition  and  product  advertiving  .
it  makes  not  one  bit  of  common sense .

it  the  religon's  of  the  world  want  to  admitt  to  getting  it  wrong  ,  that  they  burned  a whole  lot  of  people  for  not  one  good  reason....  i  am  good  with that...   calling  aliens ... supernatural  spirits  that  the  bible  gets  to  burn ,  follows  bad  judgement  with  poor  common sense
My entire frame of reference with this topic is scripture.  I don't excuse any of the stupid, wicked things done in the name of religion, merely saying that I think the Bible states they exist, are evil, can possess and when removed by the Holy Spirit the individual is more than relieved to have them gone.

  Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#14    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

    Blue fish

  • Member
  • 12,544 posts
  • Joined:22 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

  • I dunno --

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

What a line of thinking:  First we assume aliens are out there grabbing people and doing nasty things to them.  But these aliens are really demons in disguise.  Then the demons possess people and the reason for thinking this is the Bible.  Then the Holy Spirit comes into the picture and is used in magic rituals to remove the demons making the individual who was grabbed by the aliens doing nasty things (remember them?) happy and I guess the aliens go home.


#15    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 10 February 2013 - 03:56 AM, said:

Many people claim this, but I don't buy it. In fact, we have some nerve, claiming what amounts to libel and slander against other beings. Some fundamentalists cite things such as alien abductions to justify their claims. They ask, "what kind of benevolent being would kidnap people?" They then mention alleged experimentation. I see their points, but it's almost a case of the pot calling the kettle black when you look at the very long list of humanity's crimes and sins. Would aliens be more justified in believing that we're the "demonic" ones? Let's pretend that they're definitely real.

No they really are aliens.  Demons don't need flying saucers.  Of course depending upon the nature of their intent, one may class them as Demons.

Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users