Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Satanist gives his life to Christ

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

Not a fan of Pat Robertson or the 700 club, but this is a great story...

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#2    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,925 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:48 AM

I don't like Pat Robertson or the 700 Club either.  I found this video to be really interesting, though.  Not sure what to make of it, but it appears this guy has certainly turned his life around from one of hate to one of love, and however that happened that has to be a good thing :yes:

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#3    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:23 AM

Been told of a few religious high impact wonder stories lately. It's hard to take in with where I sit in the balance. I do agree one should never taunt the devil or his demons. But I don't believe god is a narcistic communist (settle down) either. I feel good for people that make big changes in their life because of an unexplainable occurance and if that is their place to appreciate whoever it is that is playing with the control panel so be it point is you found your light.

Skeptic because I disapprove of sponsered religious jargen, Religion TV Channels for instance. Money is one of the biggest issues in the world, why would god try collate it. You can't pay for spiritual guidence and honestly if you need to pay god or have anything pay for your god (foundations, charities, ceo sponsership, ect...) you are in the wrong place. I understand that they have buildings, right if they need to have a building fixed the people that use that building are fine to maintain the house your prayer, but gathering mass donations to go into one big religious jackpot for that sect for whatever they want and do not have to inform you about it nor do they... is wrong. I don't get some of the finer points like we aren't supposed to praise materialistic items, yet go grab the building materials list and down to even the Mayor would be lucky to able to have these items in his house, ivory, marble, gold... absolutely beautiful pieces, gathered by tortured slaves (minimum wage workers) sold by horrendous bosses, transported by an even greedier person and that if it's still the same quality material once it reaches the destination and used in a house of someone you appreciate?

I have my beliefs and don't get me wrong I understand about the unecessaries and continue to focus with the main points of the finer things in life. It doens't effect my relationship with the higher powers, I am grateful that I have what I have and gratefull every day I continue breathing in this world. But I don't think I need to consume my life by being too scared of our creator to enjoy my gift. I think it's more gratefully and appreciative to live my life to the best I can and every day/hour/minute/second/microsecond I don't give up is another thank you.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#4    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:01 AM

View PostParanoid Android, on 11 February 2013 - 04:48 AM, said:

I don't like Pat Robertson or the 700 Club either.  I found this video to be really interesting, though.  Not sure what to make of it, but it appears this guy has certainly turned his life around from one of hate to one of love, and however that happened that has to be a good thing :yes:

Proof that God loves EVERYONE. Regardless of any ill acts...

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#5    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

Look I know Christians have their views but African spiritualities, and other aboriginal cultures are not devil worship. It's just rediculous the amount of ugly bigotry spewed by that old man. I can barely stand to look at him, and it's not because I have demons in me....... Sheesh.

I'm glad the guy is happy now, sometimes lost people need a structured religion, I'm happy for him.

Edited by Seeker79, 17 February 2013 - 06:16 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users