Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran Rejects U.S.Talks

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#31    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

View Postand then, on 12 February 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

Yes, America the evil.  You folks on the extreme left are almost comical in your devotion to the "anything but the US" view of the world.

Extreme left? That's comical. How many on the extreme left believe in the sterilisation of junkies? I'm not 'left'. I have beliefs from both systems and simply have a working moral compass.

I'm not saying America is evil. I'm just stating facts that are easily verifiable through research of the documented history (I'm not even saying the U.S. is the 'worst' in this regard). These facts aren't even controversial. And, for the record, I included all of the Security Council in my claims, even though the subject was purely about 'America'.

Edited by ExpandMyMind, 12 February 2013 - 12:38 PM.

#32    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,551 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:52 PM

View Postand then, on 12 February 2013 - 12:12 PM, said:

Yeah, he's a real laugh riot alright. It will be interesting to see who the ayatollah nutjob replaces him with in June. That standing "O" at the end is a prime indication of how truly bizarre the US support of the UN is. We host and to a very large extent pay the costs of an organization that wants the US destroyed. Amazingly stupid.
Wherever do you get this from? the UN wants the US destroyed? Simply because they don't automatically agree with the US. govt's views on whether particular country may be the area of concern?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#33    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,777 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

imo iran doesn't need nuke to bomb israel or usa, they need it as a deterrent, so usa and especially israel stay out of their buissnes.
look at pak. they got nukes, they supply most of the worlds terrorists, they hid obl, and us still treats them as ally, you think it would still be the case if they didn't have nukes??? i doubt it.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#34    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,191 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

Hes doing that to protect Islam

#35    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,777 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 12 February 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Hes doing that to protect Islam
lol, is islam under attack???

RESIDENT TROLL.

#36    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 6,790 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

View Postaztek, on 12 February 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

lol, is islam under attack???

Radical Islam is.

#37    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,551 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

View Postpallidin, on 12 February 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

Radical Islam is.
Well, george w. launched his crusade against it 10 years ago. So succesful was it that the threat from radical Islam has been completely eradicated, and the Middle East is no noted as a haven of peace.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#38    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 6,790 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 12 February 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

Well, george w. launched his crusade against it 10 years ago. So succesful was it that the threat from radical Islam has been completely eradicated, and the Middle East is no noted as a haven of peace.

Yeah, I know, the situation is not going away. Perhaps never will.

#39    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,671 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 12 February 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

Wherever do you get this from? the UN wants the US destroyed? Simply because they don't automatically agree with the US. govt's views on whether particular country may be the area of concern?
The UN is primarily made up of nations that vote as a bloc against US interests.  In fact the US has become over the past 2 or 3 decades the most hated nation on the planet.  I'm sure that at this point the litany about endless wars will be thrown in so I'll save you the trouble.  Those wars began  after 9-11-01.  I have a personal bias against this organization and would see it dismantled or at a minimum see my country depart from it if I could.  The US uses the veto it has as a last resort in most cases to protect what it considers to be it's vital interests in the face of solid opposition.  Whatever money and resources we give to the UN should instead be given directly to NGO's that help the poor in developing nations instead.  The UN is a farcical institution that does no one any real good except in limited cases by helping the poorest with food and shelter - the rest is just political BS

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#40    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,671 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 12 February 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

So what we need is a peacemaker?  Last time I checked it took a meeting of the minds on the issue of peace before it can exist.

#41    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,841 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

.. Im not talking to you.     Well, i didn't talk to you  .. First!   ..So there.       Nu uhhhhh  It was MYYYYY idea to not talk to YOU first!    NAANAANAANAANAANAAA  i can't hear yooooooooo

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#42    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,551 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

* On the subject of war against Islam, here's someone who clearly believes that there is .. http://www.huffingto..._n_2669950.html

:hmm:

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#43    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,777 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

i see more and more muslims in uk and eu, slowly turning uk and eu into the countries they came from. and gvmt of eu and uk, bends over backward for them, turing away from their own citizens, i remember a case in uk where a uniformed soldier was kicked out of hospital cuz his uniform was offencive to the muslim patients there.
idk who is at war with islam, but they sure fail big time at it.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#44    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,671 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 12 February 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

* On the subject of war against Islam, here's someone who clearly believes that there is .. http://www.huffingto..._n_2669950.html

:hmm:
*WOGISTAN*  I love it :w00t: As to the war on Islam and the differences of opinion on same - I often hear angry rhetoric about the christian crusaders and the inquisition but almost never any sound about the last Caliphate and the evils done in it's reign.  It is pointless to try to convince a dullard that he is in danger if he is also a willful dullard and doesn't like you.  So even when the conflict flares he will make excuses as to why his country is being attacked - anything to keep from the admission that perhaps he's been mistaken.  Such is the mind of an obstinate   person.

#45    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,480 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

View Postpallidin, on 12 February 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

Radical Islam is.
If Islamic countries were bombing the US for political differences having nothing to do with religion, that's not radical huh?    You can't see that reflection in the mirror?   Were the American missionaries who flooded Iraq with Bibles after the invasion "radical"?   It's deranged how easily governments and their politics get a free pass, where ideologies posing as religion that practice the same kind of behavior you advocate done to others are somehow the sole recipients of the label.   Everyone's got their "radicals" now don't they?   It's the voices that perpetuate the cycle of violence on both sides that deserve the label.

Posted Image

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users