Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Optical Illusion or Ghost in Photo?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

• We're more Ceefax people.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

I didn't read the thread properly, so when I squinted hard enough I could see a vaguely face like thing in the square window. I guess if you look hard enough...

Posted Image

#17    Vincennes

Vincennes

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

Boy, this is a tough group... Maybe if we don't just SEE IT... on the first inspection... we could say that without needing to destroy those that do.

#18    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

That right... we should be nice to the poor sobs that believe in ghosts.

The must have it rough enough without the heckle.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#19    Belial

Belial

Love me grub i do.

• 4,427 posts

• We all want to go to heaven, but no one wants to die to get their.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

That be a ghost that be.

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

#20    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,460 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:04 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 13 February 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

I wouldn't automatically jump to pareidolia since there are other options it could be which are valid.
Dosnt matter it still would be pareidolia... I'm sure it's ghost at this point. It's the most logical answer ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#21    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

I see "something" there, but having never been inside that building there is no way for me to be sure what it is or isn't.  I can understand why some people might think that is a face, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users