Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Telepathy Between Couples: Is It Real?

telepathy julie beischel mark boccuzzi couples

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#16    thewild

thewild

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

• Y HELLO THAR

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:27 AM

Yes we do this all the time, finish each others sentences and thoughts and if I'm out shopping I'll pick up something for him not because it's on the list but I get a feeling it's something he wants...then when I bring it home he smiles at me and says, "awww, you heard me!" It always makes me laugh :)
But we have shared thoughts and dreams..I think we just have such a deep connection!!

Posted Image

#17    MedicTJ

MedicTJ

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:55 AM

There are some scientists who refuse to believe in quantum entanglement, because they can't explain it.

Even Einstein himself couldn't quite bring himself to terms with it and up until his death was convinced that entangled particles had pre-determined outcomes and that any connectivity was just an illusion.

The point I'm trying to make is that maybe entanglement is trying to tell us something.  Maybe we're all connected.  Maybe everything is connected and we're simply too primitive to recognize or control it.  But every once in a while a couple of people are able to bypass what we view as physical barriers.

The problem with science is that if it can't be seen, touched, tasted, heard, or smelled, it's not real.  That places limits on what you can learn and achieve.

And I REALLY hate limits.

Dr. Phil says that marriage is hard work.

I say....if marriage is hard work, you're doing it wrong.  Love is not work.  Love is eternal.

http://www.reverbnat...om/tjflickinger

#18    HecticSherlock

HecticSherlock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

• "I hate having to jump into convo's, idea's, or subjects without prior knowledge or facts to back me up..but if religion can do it!"

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

Me and my fiance have telepathic tendencies all the time; don't believe me, come and test us for yourself...

#19    Ad hoc

Ad hoc

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

• A man's worth is no greater than his ambitions.

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:35 AM

This is an area where I'm genuinely not sure. I think the majority of anecdotal evidence is really just coincidence, and as has been pointed out- mathematically, you are certain to have a small number of amazing combination coincidences during your lifetime.

I also think that we read each other's body language in enough detail that we can tell when someone we know well has something going on psychologically that means they're 'cruising for a bruising' in some sense. We part company, we get a bad feeling, they come a cropper, we call it psychic.

However it's easy to see what the evolutionary advantages to even a tiny amount of telepathic ability would be.  And as the newly blossoming field of biophysics is showing- biology has no constraints, and will as happily take advantage of the weird world of subatomic phenomena as macroworld effects.

I was listening to a BBC radio prog about biophysics a few days ago, and something that came up was some recent research that seems to indicate that birds actually use entanglement to navigate, which is an idea that's been knocking around for a while.
Here's an article: http://www.wired.com.../quantum-birds/

So, the fact that there is apparently a precedent for lifeforms using quantum entanglement is pretty interesting for any telepathy related beard-stroking.

Btw, from that article: “It’s considered to be quite a sexy, interesting, promising molecule.” Spoken like a true scientist. ;P

#20    highdesert50

highdesert50

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

A great deal of communication is nonverbal, not necessarily telepathic. The human eye, for example, has a large amount of white (sclera) that shows allowing the eye position to be more readily detected. And, indeed our peripheral vision is particularly well adapted to detect when someone is looking at us to readily communicate a need. We are communal beings and we successfully evolved because we were able to communicate well, even tacitly. We need to remember that ...

#21    Saitung

Saitung

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

• We are today, the sum totality of all our life's decisions.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

Absolultley, after 24 years of marriage my wife and I realize it without a doubt, and she was he hardest of beleiveers in anything paranormal!

The TRUTH is never pure and rarely simple. [Oscar Wilde]

#22    Twinkle Arora is back

Twinkle Arora is back

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 202 posts

• Mythical Awareness

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:30 AM

I truly believe and know that science has not found all fundamental forces of nature, and there may be some truth to this,
You can't even deny that when you look at someone he/she knows that you are looking at him/her and he/she turns towards you and looks at you,
This is what I have experienced all my life.
I may not be surprised that one day they find some new force of nature that we are not able to measure currently.

And if this couple can prove it they might as well try the James Randi 1 Million Dollar Challenge.

#23    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

Is it possible that couple with both of their interreaction creates thoughts that could be usefull and enjoyfull to both oe them so in that case they think same?

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#24    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 338 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

so that's why I stuck my ponytail in her ponytail. :O

#25    the eternal me

the eternal me

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

our brains work on bioelectric energy...
so it transmits like a radio....
and it can also function as a receiver...

when there is telepathic tendencies ... the 2 people are "tuned into" the same radio station... each other...

nothing magic about it...

but that’s just another way to look at it...

#26    Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

I have telepathy with my goldfish

#27    acute

acute

The Hedgeless Hoglet

• 2,042 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:36 AM

Telepathy exists stronger between family and friends.
I can often tell whether my mom is asleep or not, or when my girlfriend is in a good mood!

#28    acute

acute

The Hedgeless Hoglet

• 2,042 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

View Postthe eternal me, on 20 February 2013 - 12:18 AM, said:

..... the 2 people are "tuned into" the same radio station... each other...

I agree, this is exactly how it feels! Psychics call it 'tuning in' and I think that's a good description.
It's as if we all have a certain 'vibration' and we can tune into each other.
I can think of someone without tuning into them, or think of them and tune in.

#29    aryannatimothy

aryannatimothy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

Telepathy is something that is still unkown and perhaps, it is 'feelings' that moved them not telepathic powers.

Discover the power of the mind and know how to manifest what you want. Click mind power secrets to know more.

#30    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,586 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

I have to say I am skeptical.  My wife and I could not have been closer, but the several times we tried it in various ways the results were negative.

Now it could be just our egos that says if others can do it we should be able to as well.  That is a possibility. but, still, I think our negative results justify a skeptical attitude.

I think often we jump on coincidences too readily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users