Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Sphinx Temple

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 3,009 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:14 AM

Does`nt it seen strange  what Temple has found is similar to the shafts in the great pyramid, the small channel and blocks, almost like a guide line pointing to where Khufu was buried.I believe the Sphinx and the Sphinx temple was built for Khufu and not for Krafe as some think.

#47    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,861 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

View Postpoppet, on 15 February 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

Thanks for the welcome lakeview rud

I’m not here to win any battles or sell any books, I first came across this info nearly two years ago and to be honest thought it would be the next big thing, bigger than finding king tut ,obviously the Egyptian antiquities know about this new research because it was they who gave Robert unprecedented access to the Osiris shaft and the temple’s ,maybe in Egypt’s present climate they have decided that if there is something down there, then it’s better off staying down there at the moment.

As for Robert Temple being “fringie” it’s the message not the messenger that interests me ,if you take a look around the Egyptian dawn web site he has shared all his photos and also the only valley temple excavation report to everyone ………no need to buy his book.
And if you would like the dates that he and Ioannis Liritzis have suggested for some of the structures at Giza then he has posted them for free also.

Robert Temple Explains The Challenge Posed To Egyptology By A New Dating Technique

http://www.freemason...t-ancient-egypt

I didn’t join um to promote anyone , I have no guru’s ……..it’s only the information that I’m interested in .

Peace.

Operations carried on at the pyramids of Gizeh in 1837: with an account of a voyage into Upper Egypt, and an appendix.
By Colonel Howard Vyse.

Link

You can Dload the PDF
I believe this is the source of the questions that is being re examined.
Have fun, it's very difficult to read. :lol:

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users