Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Creepy angel?

demon paranormal growl weird

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    xXSolemnDemonXx

xXSolemnDemonXx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

Last night, I had a very weird feeling. I felt uneasy for a reason I didn't know. When I went to sleep, I dreamt that a demon with glowing red eyes was growling at me. I had a dream right after that. There was a tall girl with black hair and pale skin. She had angel wings. The part she had covered her eyes and face so I couldn't tell what her face looked like. She was barefoot. She put her arms up like she was being crucified. Then, I woke up. Could this mean anything?

Edited by xXSolemnDemonXx, 14 February 2013 - 12:37 PM.

#2    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

what was she covering her face with? can you describe the eyes more of the first one.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#3    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,038 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

Yeah, you had a dream.

#4    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

Well, the angels of the bible are supposed to look very terrifying with "eyes like flaming torches". The contemporary imagery of angels is very different to the descriptions in the bible, and are also often mistaken with cupidos.

But, yeah, you had a dream.

#5    xXSolemnDemonXx

xXSolemnDemonXx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

Her hair was covering her face. In the first dream, I just saw glowing red eyes and heard growling.

#6    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

You mean a demon with glowing red eyes growling at you wasn't creepy to you? But a beautiful angel was? Are you ok?

#7    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

It's definitely real, I would probably move just to be safe.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#8    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

It sounds like the angel is trieing to lead you to the cross. To Jesus for the forgiveness of your sins so that you won't be evil like the demons in the afterlife.

#9    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

Majority of the topics you have started have involved you dreaming. What makes you think these are more than just a dream?

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#10    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,608 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:03 PM

View PostxXSolemnDemonXx, on 14 February 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

Last night, I had a very weird feeling. I felt uneasy for a reason I didn't know. When I went to sleep, I dreamt that a demon with glowing red eyes was growling at me. I had a dream right after that. There was a tall girl with black hair and pale skin. She had angel wings. The part she had covered her eyes and face so I couldn't tell what her face looked like. She was barefoot. She put her arms up like she was being crucified. Then, I woke up. Could this mean anything?

The girl with wings in the dream is obviously you which is why you couldn't see her face.

The big scary demons in the first are symbolic of something real in your life that you should probably eliminate or steer clear from but it is not as horrible as they appeared in the dream.

The two are tied together, elminate the source and you will no longer feel crucified.

Also tagged with demon, paranormal, growl, weird

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users