Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

Question On Sandy Hook

sandy hook

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#1    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:14 AM

I am wondering if anyone here directly knows someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook.

I am wondering if anyone here directly knows someone who directly knows someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook.

Please let me know, if so. No names, please.

Edited by regeneratia, 15 February 2013 - 03:15 AM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#2    hatecraft

hatecraft

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:25 AM

What difference, at this point, does it make?

#3    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,806 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:55 AM

the difference is that Regeneratia thinks it was a conjob by the American goverent.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#4    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

I don't think the UM community is that widespread.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#5    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

The only solace I take in this story is that IF it was a hoax, perhaps nobody actually died.

There is an awful lot of circumstantial evidence that suggests a hoax, but at this point it doesn't much matter, unless they manage to pass a law to confiscate guns.

#6    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

I know someone ,for many years ,who says he works with someone who lost his niece .
I asked how well he knows this person .
He's a construction worker who goes from job to job to job . Despite my friend saying he's been in this business for years,and everyone knows everyone ,this guy came out of nowhere ,and they really know very little about him .
I was dubious to say the least .

Miss me?

#7    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

So far, one person who knows someone who knows someone, which is what I asked for, ... tho the poster wonders just how accurate it is. Any

View PostWearer of Hats, on 15 February 2013 - 05:55 AM, said:

the difference is that Regeneratia thinks it was a conjob by the American goverent.
one else?

I have asked on several different well-populated forums. Still no one has really affirmed that they know someone who lost a child nor someone who directly knows someone who lost a child. Just one person who heard some one he know that they know someone who lost a NIECE at Sandy Hook. I still await some sort of confirmation that Sandy Hook really did go off like we are told it did. Trying to keep an open mind here.

Of course, here the negative responses are more robust and abundant.

Edited by regeneratia, 15 February 2013 - 07:43 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#8    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

View Posthatecraft, on 15 February 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:

What difference, at this point, does it make?
Deleted.

Edited by regeneratia, 15 February 2013 - 07:46 PM.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#9    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

Good hunting regeneratia. I hope you find someone because the other result would be so much worse.

But yeah given the chances of coming across someone on a forum they might be slim. Need to broaden your sample pool.

#10    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,112 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

i have no doubt it happend, don't think gvmnt involved at all, they don't need to, we have planty of mentaly damaged ppl to do such things.
gvmnt just using this to do what they've always been aiming to do.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#11    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

View Postaztek, on 15 February 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

i have no doubt it happend, don't think gvmnt involved at all, they don't need to, we have planty of mentaly damaged ppl to do such things.

But do you know anyone who lost a child during this incident? Or do you know someone who knows someone who lost a child in this event? All involving direct relationships.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#12    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

View Postaztek, on 15 February 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

the  actual  number  of  really  sick  people  in  the  world  is  going  down , because  we  as  a world  will  not  let  them  get away  with  it  as  much .

mold  does  not  grow  in  the  sun  light .

i  have  not  spent  as  much  time  as  some  among  people ...   but  on  the  whole  ,  people  do  not  start  out  bad  ...   the  world  makes  them  bad ...  and  the  world  is  doing  a better  job  at  killing  fewer  people ...  (  over  population )  teaching  them   intresting  things (  meterorits  hitting  in  russia .... robots  being  on  mars ) and  getting  out  of  their  way ...

the  real  problem  is ...   the  really  dangerious  ones...  want  things  to  go  back  to  the  way  it  was...

on  the  whole  ,  people  are  pretty  nice

goverment  is  a problem...    no  goverment  has  ever  gotten  smaller with  out  people   cutting  off  heads   and  burning  down  buildings ....
but  americans   seem  to  have  got  the  closest  to  controlling  goverment.

we  need  to  keep  them  at  the  point  of  a gun  to  do  it...   and  even  then  they  sneak  into  the  dark  corners   of  "  national  security"   and  mis  behave...    but  still...

Edited by onereaderone, 16 February 2013 - 12:47 AM.

#13    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

The good thing about Sandy Hook is that the sales of guns has increased by 300%, I heard from a new source. The USA is as well-armed as the gun manufactures will allow. Supplies of specific guns are constantly being depleted in this country, as people scramble to own guns, many of them people who have never owned them before.

We The People = We The Power.

View Postonereaderone, on 16 February 2013 - 12:43 AM, said:

the  actual  number  of  really  sick  people  in  the  world  is  going  down , because  we  as  a world  will  not  let  them  get away  with  it  as  much .

mold  does  not  grow  in  the  sun  light .

i  have  not  spent  as  much  time  as  some  among  people ...   but  on  the  whole  ,  people  do  not  start  out  bad  ...   the  world  makes  them  bad ...  and  the  world  is  doing  a better  job  at  killing  fewer  people ...  (  over  population )  teaching  them   intresting  things (  meterorits  hitting  in  russia .... robots  being  on  mars ) and  getting  out  of  their  way ...

the  real  problem  is ...   the  really  dangerious  ones...  want  things  to  go  back  to  the  way  it  was...

on  the  whole  ,  people  are  pretty  nice

goverment  is  a problem... no  goverment  has  ever  gotten  smaller with  out  people   cutting  off  heads   and  burning  down  buildings ....
but  americans   seem  to  have  got  the  closest  to  controlling  goverment.

we  need  to  keep  them  at  the  point  of  a gun  to  do  it...   and  even  then  they  sneak  into  the  dark  corners   of  "  national  security"   and  mis  behave... but  still...

Edited by regeneratia, 16 February 2013 - 02:21 AM.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#14    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,388 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:58 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 16 February 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

But do you know anyone who lost a child during this incident? Or do you know someone who knows someone who lost a child in this event? All involving direct relationships.

Are you under the impression that all those children and adults did not die at Sandy Hook?

What about looking at the public obituaries for that event.

Or was that "faked" as well?

Edited by pallidin, 16 February 2013 - 03:03 AM.

#15    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

Are you under the impression that all those children and adults did not die at Sandy Hook?

What about looking at the public obituaries for that event.

Or was that "faked" as well?

Actually it was an honest question. Perhaps she has a personal message to giver them that she doesnt want to share publicly. Why do you ask do you feel there is something that needs to be hidden ?

Also tagged with sandy hook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users