Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

Question On Sandy Hook

sandy hook

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#91    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostCorp, on 25 February 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

You should always use your brain when dealing with sources and look to see where bias lies. Alex Jones is fairly clear in what he wants people to believe, but RT has also come up with some crazy theroies of their own so they're not completely blameless when it comes to misleading people. Always good to hit a few news sources to see if they have different takes on a matter or if they're generally agreeing with each other. Personally I regularly check on two news sources that hate each other. I figure if they can agree on something chances are it's more or less true.

That is a very smart move and if you dont mind i'll borrow it, i mostly read on Daily mail and RT here and there maybe some other source like you said in my case too the both news sources occasionally have wild articles/news...But people like Alex Jones are very far out..i mean they are conspiracy factory which isnt good for people watching them... they get false info and the fun begins, baseless nonsense...

I do watch Lyndon LaRouche.. he is man with alot of experience in politics and as far as i see him he is a man for people, he too exaggerates here and there...But the basics are sound and clear... Both RT and LaPac TV agrees on one thing... Shuting down Wall Street wont hurt any US citizen but it will bring alot of good.

( Sorry for going off topic, but there could be thread for "credible" sources online or on TV/radio )

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#92    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,959 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

Deception has dubiously become a national pass-time. People can easily learn to determine truth from fiction. Scat-detection has become a true science. I encourage everyone to do a search on it, study it, and then practice it. It is empowering to know when you are being lied to.

Dr. David Hawkins, if you cannot find anyone else.
Kinestheology used for determining lies.
Also some people use dowsing. There are books out there for it.

There are concepts like viral memtic infections to consider.
Prapaganda has become a serious science, using neuroscience to convince you one way or another, via the use of images and words.

I just do not know if Sandy Hook really happened as we are told it happened. And you know, we don't even get a courtroom for truth-telling in this case.

The truth is not going to come from the mainstream media. The truth is NOT going to come from our governments.

Edited by regeneratia, 28 February 2013 - 06:33 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#93    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

I don't understand why so many constant members seem so closed minded on this subject. I have to agree with renegeratia and that I too wonder about their motivation.

This is unexplained mysteries, yet whenever something comes up unexplained the same few are always the ones to ensure each other and us(hopefully) that theres no problem, everthing is OK, no trouble here.

If they won't or aren't willing to question the status quo, maybe they should find a forum more suited to their narrow view's and idea's.

As far as Sandy Hook, keep asking questions renegeratia. From what I've learned and seen there is no one to find. It never happened,IMHO!

#94    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,959 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

View PostStellar, on 25 February 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

Lmfao. Yeah, they're payed to be here to disagree with you. I find it telling that the people who cry out about objectivity and open mindedness are also the first to disagree with *everything* as if no one among the general population can do any harm, and then accuse those that disagree with them of all sorts of things, like being "payed".

No, I ithink they could be paid to keep our perceptions on the crooked and narrow. This is all about perception control. Perhaps you are not aware it is being done to you. But it is. You have a media and marketing that use neuroscience to sell you think and to get you to believe their falsehoods.

Do you need some help finding just how propaganda and the neuroscience (neuromarketing) that is used to manipulate your opinions? I can find some stuff for you. Or you can, IF you are a seeker, look for yourself, which is the best way to do it.

Sometimes people who know more seem strange to those who know less.

Edited by regeneratia, 28 February 2013 - 08:48 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#95    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,959 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

View Postpraetorian-legio XIII, on 28 February 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

I don't understand why so many constant members seem so closed minded on this subject. I have to agree with renegeratia and that I too wonder about their motivation.

This is unexplained mysteries, yet whenever something comes up unexplained the same few are always the ones to ensure each other and us(hopefully) that theres no problem, everthing is OK, no trouble here.

If they won't or aren't willing to question the status quo, maybe they should find a forum more suited to their narrow view's and idea's.

As far as Sandy Hook, keep asking questions renegeratia. From what I've learned and seen there is no one to find. It never happened,IMHO!

On four different forums now, no one has come forward to answer these questions.
We did have one person who knew someone who knew someone who knew someone. I do know there are several people who either have been or are going to Sandy Hook to find out.

Edited by regeneratia, 28 February 2013 - 08:51 PM.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#96    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

Even just 2 or 3 weeks ago I could not get my mind around this whole thing, but after yesterday's shameless testimony in Congress it seems likely to be just a political ploy.  That man crying in Congress was all for effect, nothing more, and totally disgusting. The gun control fanatics are playing it for all it's worth.  Pretty disgusting. :td:

#97    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,553 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 28 February 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

Even just 2 or 3 weeks ago I could not get my mind around this whole thing, but after yesterday's shameless testimony in Congress it seems likely to be just a political ploy.  That man crying in Congress was all for effect, nothing more, and totally disgusting. The gun control fanatics are playing it for all it's worth.  Pretty disgusting. :td:

All they really give a crap about is their agenda. I will always love ol' fake tears:

Posted Image

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#98    Dan'O

Dan'O

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

You are not alone reg. There is something weird going on.

#99    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,959 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 25 February 2013 - 01:04 PM, said:

Your baseless and excessive suspicion of anyone who doesn't agree with you is rather telling don't you think?

Amatuer...yes
Who cares?

Edited by regeneratia, 28 February 2013 - 09:57 PM.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#100    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 28 February 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

On four different forums now, no one has come forward to answer these questions.
We did have one person who knew someone who knew someone who knew someone. I do know there are several people who either have been or are going to Sandy Hook to find out.

Thats not ture. Rafterman stated in two different threads that he knows two of the families directly involved in Sandy Hook. I did try to direct him to this thread, but with no luck obviously. Maybe you should PM him?

Edited by Professor Buzzkill, 28 February 2013 - 09:52 PM.

#101    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,959 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:08 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 28 February 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

Thats not ture. Rafterman stated in two different threads that he knows two of the families directly involved in Sandy Hook. I did try to direct him to this thread, but with no luck obviously. Maybe you should PM him?

Thank you. I sure do appreciate it. I IMed him with the leading questions.
Needless to repeat, I do have some friends going there to find out. If it is still questionable, I will take the spring break to find out myself.

With regards to Corp and propaganda, deception, and things not being as they seem:
http://thenewamerica...ng-us-taxpayers,
EPA Ex-boss Jackson Caught Breaking Law, Scamming U.S. Taxpayers
Quoting the article:
"The Environmental Protection Agency and its disgraced former boss Lisa Jackson are under fire from lawmakers and activists for, among other reasons, having recently been exposed violating federal law by using bogus identities and e-mail accounts to coordinate propaganda and policy with media allies, "green" groups, and policymakers to advance the Obama administration’s radical “environmental” agenda. Other EPA corruption is also still in the headlines, too, with the agency being criticized for ripping off U.S. taxpayers and foisting more unconstitutional regulations on the economy by working with extremist pseudo-environmental groups using a controversial scheme dubbed “sue and settle.”"
End of quotes

Do you honestly think she limited her antics to merely environmental issues? I don't.

Just doing some searching:
in 2010, MMM, very interesting! Sandy Hook happened on December 14, 2012.

http://www.ammoland..../#axzz2MF6WePU7
Bill Advances To Stop EPA From Regulating Your Ammunition, Monday, November 19, 2012

And this, prior to Sandy Hook:
EPA Ammunition Ban & Your Town Gunsmith
Ammoland
Aug 28, 2010 ... EPA Ammunition Ban & Your Town Gunsmith – Frank Talk About Guns August 2010. Frankly, the enemy is at the gate and knocking darned ...

www.ammoland.com

Read more at Ammoland.com: http://www.ammoland....s#ixzz2MF7cMtPP

Edited by regeneratia, 01 March 2013 - 12:32 AM.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#102    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:56 AM

...so I'm a woman am I? Right...

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#103    Maureen_jacobs

Maureen_jacobs

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 15 February 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

Good hunting regeneratia. I hope you find someone because the other result would be so much worse.

But yeah given the chances of coming across someone on a forum they might be slim. Need to broaden your sample pool.

Yes, I knew someone who perished that day.  The principal, Dawn.

@maureen_jacobs ~ twitter

#104    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,167 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:55 AM

It probaly won`t matter but I watched the two kids on released video shoot up the school un censored at Colombine. Let alone quit a few stills.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#105    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:32 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 01 March 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

It probaly won`t matter but I watched the two kids on released video shoot up the school un censored at Colombine. Let alone quit a few stills.

Even though it is NOT something I would want to see, or would look at... it does seem odd that they have NOT released any footage (video or still's) of Sandy Hook....

Posted Image

Also tagged with sandy hook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users