Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ron Paul:Trade War & Economic Collapse Coming

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,536 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:19 AM

View PostYamato, on 18 February 2013 - 04:05 AM, said:

A small part of me wants to believe that he'll push all the right political buttons just to ascend to power in the White House like his father never could, and then pull the walls down and give everyone a liberty spanking, but with all the influences Washington puts on our politicians, I know that's like asking for a miracle.  

You never know. I also wonder what they talk about in private.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#17    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:13 AM

He's got my vote from Canada.

Should be able to do a write in vote by then. Youll be a legal citizen of America wether you like it or not. Its called force immigration. Or the Pathway to Citizenship. Just be sure to sign up for some of our welfare and food stamps as well. Well send the check directly to your Canadian address.

#18    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,536 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:07 AM

The North American Union.   Just like the EU except Canada and the USA absorbs all of Mexico and Latin America. ... South America.

An invasion of sovereign property.

Edited by acidhead, 18 February 2013 - 06:08 AM.

#19    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,536 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

even Indians would agree

#20    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:26 AM

Lets add it to the agenda. It would be more cost effective then a trade agreement with the Eurozone and Russia/Japan.

#21    slaughtr

slaughtr

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

• I Doubt Nothing!!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

The Reality is the United States is in for a big surprise. Capitalism is about to crumble so all you USA corrupt system supporter's think it will last, your sadly mistaken. All I'm going to do is watch and not talk to much mumbo like I been hearing. the great country that enslaved people, terrorized other countries,forced their so called democratic ways on countries,killed leader's because they  don't agree with their power structure ,and fought wars for no real reason...Kharma is making it's way back and watch how the country turns out then. I don't care who doen't like what I said I did. Financial doom awaits the greedy.

#22    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,024 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

View PostYamato, on 17 February 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

It already collapsed in 2000 and 2008.

generallly we call those recessions or in extreme cases depression. NOT economic collapse as defined by RP. But believe what you will.

Edited by ninjadude, 18 February 2013 - 10:44 PM.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#23    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,443 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:07 AM

View Postacidhead, on 18 February 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

Not sure what kind of torch that would be because Rand certainly ain't no strict Libertarian like his old man.  He's more of a progressive-constitutionalist.

I can't argue with that. He might be Ron Paul Lite. Let's hope that he's just more nuanced and subtle in the presentation of his ideas. Maybe he knows how to play the game.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#24    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,607 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

View Postninjadude, on 18 February 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

generallly we call those recessions or in extreme cases depression. NOT economic collapse as defined by RP. But believe what you will.
Whose definition of "economic collapse" do you use?   I was using the term "collapse" colloquially to mean a period of "negative growth".

The tech bubble collapsed in 2000, the housing market collapsed in 2008.   Both of these resulted in recession which is just fine.  We have a recession every four years in this country and we always have.  What's so special about this generation that they think they're entitled to mortgage our future to pad the numbers they produce?    This is immoral, ninjadude.  This is a game of diminishing returns and dumping debt onto our young people and it's not right.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users