Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

[Merged] I saw a werewolf creature?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#16    hatecraft

hatecraft

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

You're right xsas.  I should have been more diplomatic in my analysis and for that, I apologize SolemnDemon.  But as Knight of Shadows said, that is alot of paranormal for one person.

#17    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

View Posthatecraft, on 15 February 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

You're right xsas.  I should have been more diplomatic in my analysis and for that, I apologize SolemnDemon.  But as Knight of Shadows said, that is alot of paranormal for one person.

Indeed, seeing a werewolf, talking to ET's, telling a persons future by their Aura, a creepy angel and being haunted, I guess some people are just lucky or unlucky, depending on how you "Remote View" it, and I thought I was lucky to have seen 3 UFO's.

Posted Image

#18    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,552 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

View Posthatecraft, on 15 February 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

yep said that but it didn't sound that bad from me " years in the art of speechcraft " hehehe
i was just making side note you need to take it easy on people mate :P

"why should we not rely on Allah when he guided us our path . we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us. for those who want to put their trust in someone should put their trust in Allah.

#19    Khamical X

Khamical X

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 224 posts

• Spite what you think or was taught
    I come from the Land of Milk & Blood !

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

It depends. Paranormal is very real, but most is all the mind  . In this case she could have really saw something. I wouldnt put anything pass anything at all :geek:

#20    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:09 AM

View PostThegreatsilence, on 15 February 2013 - 10:12 AM, said:

Read this and above all the comments section, I think it might be an answer :

http://www.unexplain...n.php?id=241364

Interesting link, seems I heard about Wisconsin having all manner of werebeasts reported, seems like I recall hearing of them since the seventies off and on.

#21    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

Some people are so lucky. It's funny how majority of people never see anything like this, but the ones that do, see it all...

Edited by DKO, 16 February 2013 - 05:01 AM.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#22    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

Shoot, I've hiked all over the US in my time and never have seen a thing out of the ordinary. Come to find out later I'd hiked in areas that are now considered to be Bigfoot "hot spots".

C'est La Vive.

Of course, come to think of it, if I had seen a were creature or Bigfoot I'd have probably poohed my pants and run like a little girl. Which is very undignified........and unsanitary.

Edited by keninsc, 16 February 2013 - 05:09 AM.

#23    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:47 AM

View PostDKO, on 16 February 2013 - 05:01 AM, said:

Some people are so lucky. It's funny how majority of people never see anything like this, but the ones that do, see it all...

Oh, I hear ya. I've seen werewolves, vampires, aliens of all sorts, dinosaurs, the Loch Ness monster, yeti, bigfoot, gigantic Boas and Pythons, giant octopi and squids, sea serpents, demons, an angel or two, zombies, ghosts, mermaids, and even leprechauns.

I've also seen Godzilla, Frankenstein, the Mummy, King Kong, the Blob, the Thing, the Exorcist, Devil Girl from Mars, Caltiki the Immortal Monster, the Brainiak, Manos: the Hands of Fate, Jeepers Creepers, Dagon, Slither, Them, the Black Scorpion, Q, watched Karen Black get chased around her apartment by a knife wielding Zuni fetish doll, and so many more.

Yup. I've seen a lot of movies in my time.

#24    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,552 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:58 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 16 February 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

Oh, I hear ya. I've seen werewolves, vampires, aliens of all sorts, dinosaurs, the Loch Ness monster, yeti, bigfoot, gigantic Boas and Pythons, giant octopi and squids, sea serpents, demons, an angel or two, zombies, ghosts, mermaids, and even leprechauns.

I've also seen Godzilla, Frankenstein, the Mummy, King Kong, the Blob, the Thing, the Exorcist, Devil Girl from Mars, Caltiki the Immortal Monster, the Brainiak, Manos: the Hands of Fate, Jeepers Creepers, Dagon, Slither, Them, the Black Scorpion, Q, watched Karen Black get chased around her apartment by a knife wielding Zuni fetish doll, and so many more.

Yup. I've seen a lot of movies in my time.
i just cannot believe you missed my movie .. am dissapointed

"why should we not rely on Allah when he guided us our path . we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us. for those who want to put their trust in someone should put their trust in Allah.

#25    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

I think we will need more details if you want help trying to figure our what you saw.

What time of day or night was it?  If night, did you heave a light source to see this thing by?

Did you hear something first?

How long was the sighting?

Remember any details on it's appearance?

Any odors?

Anything else?

What state?

Could it have been a large bear?

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#26    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

Seems to be made up

#27    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 4,265 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

Good questions lava,think your the only person here so far who has bothered to give a answer.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#28    ali smack

ali smack

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

I thought this was meant to be a forum where people are meant to discuss various topics. Some of which are paranormal.
Now I may not believe in every conspiracy, or alien sighting etc.
But as forum members I believe we should respect the OP and there opinions.
I remember similar remarks where made to me some time ago when I said I had seen a giant dragonfly, a banana coloured bat, a strange looking beetle like creature, dolphins where there were not meant to be dolphins.
She may be telling the truth or not but I think we should respect her opinions otherwise the website just wouldn't be cool. With everything classed as not true.

#29    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

Ok, I have a dumb question.

Who is "OP"? To be honest, I've been hesitant to even respond to the lead posting when I saw a reference to this..."OP". Suddenly I wasn't sure what was going on and perhaps I'd missed something.

:unsure2:

#30    xXSolemnDemonXx

xXSolemnDemonXx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

I think it was late afternoon.

I heard meowing.
It was out of nowhere. I ran when I saw it.

It was very fluffy. It was about eight feet tall.

There were no odors.

It was very fast.

It was in Michigan.

There are no bears around the area I live in.

Edited by xXSolemnDemonXx, 16 February 2013 - 12:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users