Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Melba Ketchun on AM Coast to Coast

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:16 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 23 February 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

Can you blame him though, this is turning out to be yet another big disillusion for all the bigfoot believers. I nearly feel sorry for them.

Oh no, not at all really, while I don't include myself in the believer's union, I am open to the possibility and it upsets me that people seem to have nothing better to do than to muddy already mirky waters. I think truth and science should always win the day, but when you have to be concerned that some nugget of something might be a set up or a scam then it's hard to get excited about it again. I'm to the point that unless someone tells me they have the body and they show the body then I'm simply not impressed.

I recaLL Dyer was talking about having all this proof and no one would believe him, then he went so far as to make a statement to the effect of, ".....do you know how much I've been offered for the rifle that I shot bigfoot with?......" Which is an interesting statement because what it does is plants all sorts of things in you mind, creates some images, but in truth really tells you nothing, makes no statement and offers nothing, but it sets the stage in your mind to fill in the blanks if you're not careful. Seriously, it really does.

#47    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 5,517 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

View PostFstop, on 23 February 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

What some smart person ought to do is make a "secret" bigfoot hunting camera for these folks that looks like a stick or rock or something.

Bigfoot: :"Ugg....him carrying something....camera?  Ugg...no that tree branch...false alarm."

Bigfoot Hunter:  "Heh heh heh...I've got you now."  click click

That was probably much more entertaining for me than the rest of you.  My apologies.  ;)

But it is true! This is not about hikers surprised by a giant biped and struggling for a camera shot. These are established visitation sites, known activity areas. So, a lack of photographic evidence or visual confirmation from outside the bigfoot community, I can't buy.

"Ugg"

Edited by QuiteContrary, 23 February 2013 - 09:14 PM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users