Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dream of a lady

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Alex89

Alex89

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

My name is Alex and I am 23 years old madly in love with a 27 year old lady who I haven't seen in a long time. I know she likes me, but she has come to the age of settling down and marrying, I failed my first year at uni and had to drop up and start another degree, which her family may not accept me.

Dream 1 (happened a day before valentines day):

I pick up a card which says "I love you so much whatever happens", by my female cousin Rupal. The card background colour is white. I perceive the card to be sent by Rupal.

I then open the card, which has many 3cm by 3cm tile images of Lady P smiling in all of them covering two thirds of the page, however, the themes are different, on one image she may be at home, in another at a party and in another at a function. When I turn to the second page, the same thing again, many images tiles of Lady P smiling in different themes. The images are colourful.

Now Rupal has no connection with Lady P and does not know I fancy Lady P, yet inside the card, there are many images of Lady P!

Dream 2:

I am in my living room sitting with my cousin, which I was discussing short courses such as web design, he is sitting on my right and I have an excellent relationship with him.

Someone is knocking on my door and it is Lady P, I am seated as she comes in smiling wearing a beautiful black dress, which is my favourite of hers, she is looking 20 years old, instead of 27.

What does dream 1 and 2 indicate and possibly mean? Both of these dreams were positive.

Comments appreciated,

Alex

Edited by Alex89, 16 February 2013 - 03:33 PM.

#2    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,753 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

Stop eating strong cheese before bedtime!

"G a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnwan n gef!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".

"I was born with a priceless gift - the ability to laugh at other peoples' troubles" - Dame Edna Everage

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,696 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

View PostAlex89, on 16 February 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

My name is Alex and I am 23 years old madly in love with a 27 year old lady who I haven't seen in a long time. I know she likes me, but she has come to the age of settling down and marrying, I failed my first year at uni and had to drop up and start another degree, which her family may not accept me.

Dream 1 (happened a day before valentines day):

I pick up a card which says "I love you so much whatever happens", by my female cousin Rupal. The card background colour is white. I perceive the card to be sent by Rupal.

I then open the card, which has many 3cm by 3cm tile images of Lady P smiling in all of them covering two thirds of the page, however, the themes are different, on one image she may be at home, in another at a party and in another at a function. When I turn to the second page, the same thing again, many images tiles of Lady P smiling in different themes. The images are colourful.

Now Rupal has no connection with Lady P and does not know I fancy Lady P, yet inside the card, there are many images of Lady P!

Dream 2:

I am in my living room sitting with my cousin, which I was discussing short courses such as web design, he is sitting on my right and I have an excellent relationship with him.

Someone is knocking on my door and it is Lady P, I am seated as she comes in smiling wearing a beautiful black dress, which is my favourite of hers, she is looking 20 years old, instead of 27.

What does dream 1 and 2 indicate and possibly mean? Both of these dreams were positive.

Comments appreciated,

Alex
There dosnt have to be a meaning. You will often dream about internal conflicts. It's your minds way of preparing for the future and exploring different possibilities and structuring your future behaviours and responses. let it run it's course. It's there for a reason.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users