Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

@Gun Owners

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,612 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

I would like everyone that is seeing physiatrist, or was prescribed medications by them, to be on the public list.  We need to know who those ppl are. Every single high profile shooting, was committed by ppl either seeing mental health professionals, or were know to be antisocial, those antisocial types also should be on the list.  None of the shooters classmates were surprised they did it, so we need to single out those, before they commit any crimes,

It would be a lot more effective, to watch relatively tiny number of those ppl, than every single gun in USA. Without them, guns won’t kill kids in schools, and ppl in movie theaters.

Edited by aztek, 20 February 2013 - 03:00 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#32    F3SS

F3SS

FoT

• 9,801 posts

• Father of Twins
    3-16-16

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

View Postaztek, on 20 February 2013 - 02:59 PM, said:

I would like everyone that is seeing physiatrist, or was prescribed medications by them, to be on the public list.  We need to know who those ppl are. Every single high profile shooting, was committed by ppl either seeing mental health professionals, or were know to be antisocial, those antisocial types also should be on the list.  None of the shooters classmates were surprised they did it, so we need to single out those, before they commit any crimes,

It would be a lot more effective, to watch relatively tiny number of those ppl, than every single gun in USA. Without them, guns won’t kill kids in schools, and ppl in movie theaters.
Well said. Why not right? They're potentially hazardous to society. Also, nearly all of the 'high profile' shootings were committed by liberal democrats if in fact they had any political alignments at all. Some didn't and were just crazy. The media first and foremost without knowing a damn thing tries and tries to find a right wing or tea party connection and have failed every time. Some had no political views or known voting registrations but those who did all turned out to be Ds. Never hear about that huh?

Edited by -Mr_Fess-, 20 February 2013 - 08:40 PM.

#33    F3SS

F3SS

FoT

• 9,801 posts

• Father of Twins
    3-16-16

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

View Postninjadude, on 20 February 2013 - 04:48 AM, said:

for the 10th time. I already am.
Yea but how am I supposed to find that info? I need you to make it easy just like the newspaper did. Sure we are all listed somewhere but that paper just made it easy to identify certain individuals taking advantage their rights and pursuit of liberty and happiness. That's what you don't get, the ease factor. I find your views harmful and I need more than a ninja turtle to help identify you. I see how you are though. Hypocritical.

#34    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,278 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 20 February 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

Yea but how am I supposed to find that info? I need you to make it easy just like the newspaper did.

It IS easy. You go to the MLS or similar on-line databases and you can find this PUBLIC information. For instance, I found that one of my neighbors was in foreclosure.

Edited by ninjadude, 21 February 2013 - 12:12 AM.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#35    green_dude777

green_dude777

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

• When you look back in life, you don't regret what you did, you regret what you never attempted.

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

View Postaztek, on 20 February 2013 - 02:59 PM, said:

Whoa, calm down there.  We don't need anymore witch hunts in this nation.. The U.S. already has enough black marks because of lines of thinking similar to this. Salem Witch Trials or Joseph McCarthy ring any bells?  Plus, are you familiar with doctor-patient privacy?

I find it ironic that you claim you want weapons to prevent a police state (tyrannical government), but then support something as this?  Especially after the outrage on here over the paper in NY releasing gun owner names and locations?  Kettle, meet pot.

#36    F3SS

F3SS

FoT

• 9,801 posts

• Father of Twins
    3-16-16

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:00 AM

Alright ninja.
Green dude, I think he was pointing out the absurdity.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-, 21 February 2013 - 04:00 AM.

#37    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:03 AM

It IS easy. You go to the MLS or similar on-line databases and you can find this PUBLIC information. For instance, I found that one of my neighbors was in foreclosure.

That only shows our lack of privacy in this country. Thank You ND.

#38    F3SS

F3SS

FoT

• 9,801 posts

• Father of Twins
    3-16-16

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:10 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 February 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

Seriously. He's quite the snoop.

#39    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,278 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:40 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 February 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

Public records are not private. That's the whole point. The gun registration records were public.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#40    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,612 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:48 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 21 February 2013 - 04:00 AM, said:

Green dude, I think he was pointing out the absurdity.

I was, thanks for getting that

RESIDENT TROLL.

#41    F3SS

F3SS

FoT

• 9,801 posts

• Father of Twins
    3-16-16

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:54 AM

View Postninjadude, on 21 February 2013 - 04:40 AM, said:

Public records are not private. That's the whole point. The gun registration records were public.
We get that. Guess you'll never admit the difference between info just being public and a newspaper creating a spiteful headline and an interactive Internet map with malintent.

#42    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:58 AM

Something that should be changed. Lets make a Govmnt department to oversee it. And we can collect taxes to keep them from having there personal information printed. Its called the privacy Act or the 4th Amendment. I bolded the part thats irrelevant.

Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

#43    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,278 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 21 February 2013 - 04:54 AM, said:

We get that. Guess you'll never admit the difference between info just being public and a newspaper creating a spiteful headline and an interactive Internet map with malintent.

so your ok now with public registration records, you're just upset with their intent. Interesting. If they had intended to glorify gun owners, it would be ok?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

#44    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,278 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:04 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 February 2013 - 04:58 AM, said:

Something that should be changed.

So you're advocating PUBLIC records should be private? You know that's generally what we think *bad*, non freedom loving governments do.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

#45    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

So you're advocating PUBLIC records should be private? You know that's generally what we think *bad*, non freedom loving governments do.

No we should tax them to keep them private for them. It would be better that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users