Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The shark whisperer:

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

A great white shark in the waters of Hawaii was no match for a quiet, petite blonde diver who dared approach the deadly predator.

Stunning footage shows the moment Ocean Ramsey, a shark conservationist based out of Honolulu, swam up to the enormous aquatic animal to caress the creature and even grab hold of its fin to take a ride through the water.

An advocate for shark preservation, she released the footage on Valentine's Day as her expression of love for the creatures she fears are misunderstood and at risk of extinction.

Read More

Posted Image

#2    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

That is amazing, she is so lucky.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#3    Collateral Damage

Collateral Damage

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

• "Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:00 AM

I can't wait to watch this when I get the chance; sounds truly phenomenal.

Undated letter by President J.F.K. said:

"War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today."

"The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten."

#4    LiveForTomorrow

LiveForTomorrow

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

Wow.  It seems like this is a skill that takes hours upon hours of being in the water and understanding the sharks to know when the right time to do this is. Kids, dont try this at home!

#5    EllJay

EllJay

Poltergeist

• 2,982 posts

• Today We Are Creating Tomorrow's Yesterday

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Love the hitch-hiking part around 1min into the clip. Looked so casual, like:Yeah babe, just tag along :D

"Opinions are like a**holes - everyone seems to have one" - Dirty Harry

"All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand... "

"I have a black belt in Feng Shui, the subtle martial art. I go home to you and move a lamp and a chair... twelve years later you lay there on the floor with broken kneecaps and destitute."

#6    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,844 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:58 AM

I would never have guessed that such a small petite attractive woman would have balls like an Elephant, but there ya go!

Good to see ya around xsas. Been too long mate.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users