Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Death Crawler Sightings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    cryptidexpert100

cryptidexpert100

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

Ok, so for a novel I am writing involving many many MANY cryptids, I need to finding actual sightings of the creatures, I am most struggling with finding sightings of Death Crawler. Now I now it has been proven there are giant centipedes in south american rainforest, but it is claimed some that are even bigger than those are around, most likely prehistoric centipedes as most people have been claiming. Can anyone help me try to find some of the actual sightings for them. it would help alot thanks.

#2    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,297 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

Can you provide the scientific basis for a prehistoric centipede surviving to modern times?

Thanks.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#3    Nathan DiYorio

Nathan DiYorio

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Bitter words with sweet flavor are poison just the same.

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

View PostRafterman, on 17 February 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

Can you provide the scientific basis for a prehistoric centipede surviving to modern times?

Thanks.

Tropical jungles have a higher density of oxygen than the rest of the planet, and it's possible for larger bugs to have survived or returned to prominence in those locations.

Of course that's all off topic, because the OP was just hoping for links to reported encounters, whether or not there was proof behind it.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users