Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

There Will Be No Economic Recovery

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,223 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

Published on Jan 8, 2013
Everything you need to know that the media is not telling you...

Stefan Molyneux, host of Freedomain Radio - and winner of the 2012 Liberty Inspiration Award - breaks down the unspoken facts about the end of freedom, opportunity and trade in the modern United States. There will be no economic recovery, prepare yourself accordingly.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#2    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,928 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:25 AM

Keynesian economics has been proven a failure but will be championed during global economic collapse hearings.   Wait for it.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:03 AM

This has been apparent for a while. The whole fiscal cliff nonsense was the epitome of stupidity ,to make the public think they were doing something for us.
I came to the realization that most of the middle class is going to end up destitute and homeless,some time ago .
Again,its why they want guns out of our hands
By the time sheeple really see the light ,it will be way past doing something about it .

We might want to start an actual thread on survival ,post financial collapse ,because its going to be bad .
It will be just like 1984 meets soylent green .
No good food will be available . I don't think they will make food out of people ,but it will all be gmo crap and freeze dried crap .

Good land, goods,, and food will be controlled by the elite rich ,and we will all die in the street living under a tarp .
I'm going to do what that Serbian guy did . Live in a tomb in the cemetery .

I'm going to learn some of those Aleistar Crowley reanimated the dead spells,and make an army of undead troops to fight the NWO .
heh ..no ,really . It's crossed my mind .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 18 February 2013 - 07:05 AM.

Miss me?

#4    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,928 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:09 AM

I don't think it will get that bad... It will be bad but the so-called American way will be championed as a global solution.  America will remain the dominate police of the world.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#5    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 4,257 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 18 February 2013 - 07:03 AM, said:

This has been apparent for a while. The whole fiscal cliff nonsense was the epitome of stupidity ,to make the public think they were doing something for us.
I came to the realization that most of the middle class is going to end up destitute and homeless,some time ago .
Again,its why they want guns out of our hands
By the time sheeple really see the light ,it will be way past doing something about it .

We might want to start an actual thread on survival ,post financial collapse ,because its going to be bad .
It will be just like 1984 meets soylent green .
No good food will be available . I don't think they will make food out of people ,but it will all be gmo crap and freeze dried crap .

Good land, goods,, and food will be controlled by the elite rich ,and we will all die in the street living under a tarp .
I'm going to do what that Serbian guy did . Live in a tomb in the cemetery .

I'm going to learn some of those Aleistar Crowley reanimated the dead spells,and make an army of undead troops to fight the NWO .
heh ..no ,really . It's crossed my mind .

Simbi :lol:  You are correct though if a collapse happened most not all but most city dwellers who have never done any type of hunting,fishing,growing food,studying wild food sources.Most of them will eat each other alive.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#6    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

Most rural folks are preparing for this and we are preparing to defend what we have.

#7    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:36 AM

View Postacidhead, on 18 February 2013 - 07:09 AM, said:

I don't think it will get that bad... It will be bad but the so-called American way will be championed as a global solution.  America will remain the dominate police of the world.

Our lack of "policing" will be the least of some's concerns as we are unable to:
-hand out any more supplies and recovery money to everyone else
-give supplies collected by average American people to millions in need overseas
-lend our doctors/dentists/engineers to the third world
It will all be needed here as we watch the domino effect worldwide

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#8    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

View Postacidhead, on 18 February 2013 - 07:09 AM, said:

I'm not so sure anymore.......we are so corrupt now ,and 500 idiots tell millions how to live ,and how big a,soda I can drink ,and its all political bull****.
More and more peeps asking for obombas impeachment . Growing unrest . It's tangible .
Feels different in different parts of the,country though .

I should move to Maine and live in a lighthouse ,**** it all.

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 18 February 2013 - 08:14 AM.

Miss me?

#9    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,223 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 18 February 2013 - 07:12 AM, said:

Simbi :lol:  You are correct though if a collapse happened most not all but most city dwellers who have never done any type of hunting,fishing,growing food,studying wild food sources.Most of them will eat each other alive.
Ironically it's the rural uneducated subsistence farmer who is healthy his whole life and lives primarily off his own production would be the most sheltered person from inflation alive today yet this hypothetical person isn't too unlike the segment of our population that seems to understand our financial situation better than most.   Will this change when a Republican takes the White House?  I suspect so, but I hope not.  Conversely, those who are the most vulnerable, and those who suffer from the worst inflation (take million dollar studio apartments in NYC or Ivy League tuition fees) seem to be the most in the dark.  Not just in skills that you mention, but in awareness too.  Maybe people have to drive longer distances on the Great Plains for the finer things in life and everything in NYC is less than five blocks away, but I've often pondered on what causes this intellectual disconnect.   My best guess is, unfortunately, partisan politics.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#10    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

Will this change when a Republican takes the White House?

In the circles I talk to the answer is no. Unless the changes that are needed are fulfilled in a reasonable way.

Even Rural America is very aware of the crisis in this country and being that we are the breadbaskets that the cities depend on we do want to be heard. We do not have financial crisis beyond land ownership issues. Besides that I could be penniless. Thats where things like Estate taxes are directly aimed at. The passing along of rural property. If I get charged 100k to stay on the land my grandparents owned and raised but I only make 12k a year because I am a sustenance farmer and only work enough to not pay taxes. The Government will come in and take my land to compensate themselves for the death of my last Grandparent. This is being repeated over and over across multi generational rural lands.

#11    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

this  is  silly ,  but  i  guess  you  have  not  thought  this  out.

what  will  really  change?   when  all  this  falls  to  bits...  what  will  have  changed?

not  a thing...   the  farmer  still  needs  to  sell  and grow...  the  police  still  need  to  go  to  work...
nothing  will  change  except   at  the ATM  machine  and  the  bank ...

what  is  falling  to peices  is  the  goverment  and the  money  they  use  to  tax  with ...

nothing  has  changed  with  the  economy  or  the  jobs...   only  the  money  and  the  goverment   are  falling...

if  you  live  off  the  goverment...  your  in  serious  sheet ...  its  time  to  get  a job  and  work  for  a living...
the  really  bad  news  is....   your  not  going  to  have  the  goverment  protecting  you ...

they  want  the  guns  off  the  streets  so  that  we  will  return  to  them ,  once  they  figure  this  out...
there  may  very  well  be  no  going  back  if  we  have returned  to  the  constitution  ,  and  do  not  need  a central  goverment

#12    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 4,257 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

View Postonereaderone, on 18 February 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

this  is  silly ,  but  i  guess  you  have  not  thought  this  out.

what  will  really  change?   when  all  this  falls  to  bits...  what  will  have  changed?

not  a thing...   the  farmer  still  needs  to  sell  and grow...  the  police  still  need  to  go  to  work...
nothing  will  change  except   at  the ATM  machine  and  the  bank ...

what  is  falling  to peices  is  the  goverment  and the  money  they  use  to  tax  with ...

nothing  has  changed  with  the  economy  or  the  jobs...   only  the  money  and  the  goverment   are  falling...

if  you  live  off  the  goverment...  your  in  serious  sheet ...  its  time  to  get  a job  and  work  for  a living...
the  really  bad  news  is....   your  not  going  to  have  the  goverment  protecting  you ...

they  want  the  guns  off  the  streets  so  that  we  will  return  to  them ,  once  they  figure  this  out...
there  may  very  well  be  no  going  back  if  we  have returned  to  the  constitution  ,  and  do  not  need  a central  goverment

In rural areas not much would change,in big cities you can bet your ass things would change in a instant.I wouldnt want to imagine living in a city when everyone found out their foodstamp cards were worthless,and there gov checks wouldnt be coming in.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#13    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:57 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 18 February 2013 - 09:29 AM, said:

In the circles I talk to the answer is no. Unless the changes that are needed are fulfilled in a reasonable way.

Even Rural America is very aware of the crisis in this country and being that we are the breadbaskets that the cities depend on we do want to be heard. We do not have financial crisis beyond land ownership issues. Besides that I could be penniless. Thats where things like Estate taxes are directly aimed at. The passing along of rural property. If I get charged 100k to stay on the land my grandparents owned and raised but I only make 12k a year because I am a sustenance farmer and only work enough to not pay taxes. The Government will come in and take my land to compensate themselves for the death of my last Grandparent. This is being repeated over and over across multi generational rural lands.

your  land  is  not  being  tax'd...   the  bankers  are  selling  it  to  europeans  who  know  how  to  grow  stuff  better  than  you
they  will  run  your  farm  for  a few  years   untill  it  is  not  profitable...  and  then  start  a cycle  of  selling  untill  it  is  converted  into  a strip  mall   and a gas station ....

unless  over  they  next  few  months  the  money  colapts  and  the  bankers  will  lose  your  paper  work .

frankly  speaking...  the  problem  is  ...  all  goverment  of  every  size  has  to  much  money...  and  this  is  the  result .
it  all  comes  down  to  one thing...  shut  the  money  off ....  down  size  the  goverment ...  

we  need  investment of  capital  in manufatureing...  investment  in  land  should  be taxed  after  sale  at  three  times  the  investment ....

the buyer  will  get  baked ....   prices  will  drop  like  a ton  of  bricks  into a mud  hole ...   ***poof  affordable  housing***

#14    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:03 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 18 February 2013 - 09:55 AM, said:

In rural areas not much would change,in big cities you can bet your ass things would change in a instant.I wouldnt want to imagine living in a city when everyone found out their foodstamp cards were worthless,and there gov checks wouldnt be coming in.
the citys  are sheet  holes  now ,  the  few  who actualy   live  well  in  citys  will  do so regardless... frankly ,  citys  are  places  designed  to  live  off  its  visitors ...
you  don't  know  where  to park?  your  car  is  tow'd ...  you  have  no  place  to  sleep...  you  rent  a room....  you  go  to a show  and  your  car  is  broken into...  

citys  are  great places  to  lose  everything....  and  not  a place  to  walk  if  you  have  not  a clue

#15    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:09 AM

frankly  speaking ,  most  people  in  large citys   are  preditors ...   the  welfare  is  a form  of  currency ,  and  for  the  most  part ,  they  will  eat  each other long  before  they  try  to  leave ...  they  will  bait  their  traps ,  you can  count  on  them  trying  to  get  you  to  pour  money  into  their  sinking  ship...  frankly  speaking...  if  your  in a large city ,  more  likly ,  you  will  have  no  place  to  go...   and  the  police  will  not  protect you...   if  your  in  the  burb's ...   nothing  will  change  but  your  banking  habits...  and  in  the  country...  you will  likly  find  things  getting  better...

in  all  cases... who  is  doing  the  tax...   and  how  the  tax  is  collected  will  change
because  of  this...   the  money  will  change ....   money  is  a device  designed  to collect tax...
only  as  a side  use  is  it  used  as  a  exchange  in  common  markets ...

rich  people  give  money  its  value...   because  rich  can  not  escape  paying  tax's ,  and  need  it  to account  for  how  much  they  have  paid .

in  capitalism  ...  money  has  value  ,  in  socailism...  it is  a device  to  collect  tax  and  control  citizens

Edited by onereaderone, 18 February 2013 - 10:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users