Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

The Coming Middle East War

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#16    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

Sharia Law coming to cities near you. I dont think it will be a war in the Middle east at this rate.

http://www.dailymail...aw-America.html

http://www.breitbart...-for-sharia-law

http://detroit.cbslo...ban-sharia-law/

http://www.theblaze....rs-in-michigan/

http://www.barenaked...ruly-sickening/

#17    Ogbin

Ogbin

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

• "God Bless Israel"

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

Shia, Sunni, They both hate Israel.

#18    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,388 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

With significant doctrinal differences(not core, but expanded/interpreted) amongst the various Muslim sects, I can envision no peace, ever.

And the continual influx of weaponry makes the situation even more volatile. Suicide bombings don't help peace either.

A very sad situation to be sure.

#19    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,973 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:09 AM

View Postpallidin, on 19 February 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

With significant doctrinal differences(not core, but expanded/interpreted) amongst the various Muslim sects, I can envision no peace, ever.

And the continual influx of weaponry makes the situation even more volatile. Suicide bombings don't help peace either.

A very sad situation to be sure.
It IS sad.  And it is frustrating beyond belief.  Say what they will about Christian values, those who were raised on them do not generally foster and nurture such levels of hatred - at least not as a culture.  The religion of Islam itself seems to place a premium on dissension, anger and strife.  That is my opinion and I stand by it but I do not state it to insult anyone here who is Muslim.  I just don't understand the religion and it is frustrating to watch things like those happening in Syria, Iraq and Egypt - to name a few - and try to grasp why two different sects would be so brutal to one another.  As a Baptist I will befriend a Catholic though I am dead set against Catholic doctrine.  I believe their teaching to be in error at points but the idea of harming one of them even by being intentionally rude, would never occur to me.  The level of emotion is of a type and magnitude I cannot even imagine.  I am slowly beginning to grasp that much more than just religious issues are at play here.  But religion is what cements the power of those who foment trouble.  I honestly believe it is supernatural and is playing out according to some plan of the Creator.  That troubles me some.

Edited by and then, 20 February 2013 - 03:11 AM.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#20    Cradle of Fish

Cradle of Fish

Alien Abducter

• 4,583 posts

• "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:17 AM

People need to accept that religion is only a matter of opinion, and that multiple religions can co-exist quite peacefully in the same society. It has happened before in history and it can happen again. But the clerics are the ones who have to offer an olive branch to the opposing sect, no amount of political intervention can stop their conflict for them. It is a sectional dispute that has killed thousands for no good reason.

Hopefully it will stay contained, but with a whole bunch of Islamic republics emerging in the middle east, it could devolve into a civil war in the next few decades.

I am not a man, merely a parody of one.

#21    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,388 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:22 AM

Well said.

#22    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,926 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:28 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 19 February 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

Michelle Bachmann?   Seriously, AsteroidX?   She's emblematic of the media kool aid serving the government of Israel our blood, moral authority, global credibility and economic power on a silver platter.  Not to mention she's completely nuts.  I accept no religious statism of one nasty flavor (Zionism) anymore than I accept any other religious statism of another nasty flavor (Sharia).   My advice:  Read the Establishment Clause and defend the Constitution; don't parrot this Zionist nonsense and bankrupt this country.  Religions are no groups worth dividing ourselves and setting policy over.  They're groups worth not.

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#23    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

View Postand then, on 20 February 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:

It IS sad.  And it is frustrating beyond belief.  Say what they will about Christian values, those who were raised on them do not generally foster and nurture such levels of hatred - at least not as a culture.  The religion of Islam itself seems to place a premium on dissension, anger and strife.  That is my opinion and I stand by it but I do not state it to insult anyone here who is Muslim.  I just don't understand the religion and it is frustrating to watch things like those happening in Syria, Iraq and Egypt - to name a few - and try to grasp why two different sects would be so brutal to one another.  As a Baptist I will befriend a Catholic though I am dead set against Catholic doctrine.  I believe their teaching to be in error at points but the idea of harming one of them even by being intentionally rude, would never occur to me. The level of emotion is of a type and magnitude I cannot even imagine.  I am slowly beginning to grasp that much more than just religious issues are at play here.  But religion is what cements the power of those who foment trouble.  I honestly believe it is supernatural and is playing out according to some plan of the Creator.  That troubles me some.

The answer to your question:  Is Collectivism.  Free your mind bro.  America nor your beloved Israel have been invaded by foreigners.  When foreigners invade your land, occupy it,  you trust nobody and you blame others.  When we occupy cultural-religious countries we experience religious extremities as a result.  In America it would be different but the same effect regardless of the collective blame.

Edited by acidhead, 20 February 2013 - 06:46 AM.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#24    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

Yes but we are not war with the Zionists. We are in war with Sharia via the proxy Taliban. Letting them set up shop in our house is an idiots version of the Constitution which says Christian is the religion of the Land and others are free to be here and practice. That does not give them cart blanche to establish Sharia LAW here. And dont try and convince me they dont do just that my Muslim Brotherhood hairs will stand up. If you were to ask me Id say were getting pimped out by the pint of blood lost overseas.

And btw I could care less what they do in the Middle East. Thats there land.

http://www.foxnews.c...slamic-shariah/

#25    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,926 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:58 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 February 2013 - 06:47 AM, said:

Yes but we are not war with the Zionists. We are in war with Sharia via the proxy Taliban. Letting them set up shop in our house is an idiots version of the Constitution which says Christian is the religion of the Land and others are free to be here and practice. That does not give them cart blanche to establish Sharia LAW here. And dont try and convince me they dont do just that my Muslim Brotherhood hairs will stand up. If you were to ask me Id say were getting pimped out by the pint of blood lost overseas.

And btw I could care less what they do in the Middle East. Thats there land.

http://www.foxnews.c...slamic-shariah/
What are you talking about?   We're bombing for Islam, we're subsidizing the worst terrorist states on the planet, such as Pakistan, the Taliban in Afghanistan, and Al Qaeda in Libya.   Sharia law is impossible here; the idea of religious rule in the US is the most laughable impossibility I've ever heard.   You're scared of hobgoblins under your bed thanks to Fox News Channel garbage.

You've drunk the kool aid.  Spit it out.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#26    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:02 AM

Sharia law is impossible here; the idea of religious rule in the US is the most laughable impossibility I've ever heard.   You're scared of hobgoblins under your bed thanks to Fox News Channel garbage.

No Im sick of getting pushed and rolling over for every special interest that thinks they got a leg to stand on. There only interested in themselves and Im not  pointing any fingers on that one. Thats very general and broad. Its called conquer and divide. You rely on something that has not happened yet. When would you stop it ? After its to late. Like the mess we are already in. Dont expect this Government is  going to save us from foreign entities eroding this country from the inside. Theyll sell there souls to any group for a vote.

Thats not Kool-Aid Im drinking btw.

#27    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,926 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:08 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 February 2013 - 07:02 AM, said:

No Im sick of getting pushed and rolling over for every special interest that thinks they got a leg to stand on. There only interested in themselves and Im not  pointing any fingers on that one. Thats very general and broad. Its called conquer and divide. You rely on something that has not happened yet. When would you stop it ? After its to late. Like the mess we are already in. Dont expect this Government is  going to save us from foreign entities eroding this country from the inside. Theyll sell there souls to any group for a vote.

Thats not Kool-Aid Im drinking btw.
If you think the threat is foreign, you're not paying attention to what's going on.  Our freedom is the sacrificial lamb to sustain the foreign policy that's killing our economic power and our chances of having another 100 years of greatness in this country.   Those cherry pickings you drudged up out of the media aren't amending the Constitution.   Read the Constitution, read what the Founders had in mind when they gave us this gift, and then join me in defending it.  Stop defiling the Constitution by finding more foreign dragons to slay.  Commerce with all; alliance with none.  Congress shall write no law.  That you're even suggesting we're in this war against a religion is anti-Constitutional on its face.

#28    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:16 AM

That you're even suggesting we're in this war against a religion is anti-Constitutional on its face.

Are sure Im the one suggesting that or is it a reality that was created Post 9/11 by whoever you want to blame. I really would blame alot of folks personally. It remains a fact that 5% of muslims are radicals. A good portion are followers of Sharia Law. Do you believe they think they are not at war with America ? Btw 5% of 1.7billion people is a tad more then a fringe group.

Its time to cut our ties. Or its about the oil.

#29    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,926 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 February 2013 - 07:16 AM, said:

Are sure Im the one suggesting that or is it a reality that was created Post 9/11 by whoever you want to blame. I really would blame alot of folks personally. It remains a fact that 5% of muslims are radicals. A good portion are followers of Sharia Law. Do you believe they think they are not at war with America ? Btw 5% of 1.7billion people is a tad more then a fringe group.

Its time to cut our ties. Or its about the oil.
A "fact" you know from what???   Cut your own ties brother; stop relying on Washington DC to throw its warm blanket on every problem.  It's time to get the government out of the way.  And because of the oil, that's not likely to happen especially when we have citizens in our country drinking the fruit punch that serves to keep the oligarchy in business.

#30    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:41 AM

http://wikiislam.net...ics_(Terrorism)

please remove the word terrorist every time its printed. Its a derogatory term.

Do you understand they hate us ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users