Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#196    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,150 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

Just information... Still not trying to comment or give opinion on anything....

The LET site is still slow. But I did find it interesting on a search that LET already offers a pregnant woman with a gun target. http://www.letargets...aspx?item=LE-33 By the clothes, I would guess this might be an older target.
At at the time of my posting, searches for No Hesitation targets are not coming up anymore on the LET site. I'm pretty sure they have removed them from the site.

#197    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

• Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 February 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

Eat Chinese much ?

I hate Chinese food. It smells like feet and looks terrible. Indian, Italian and Mexican's where it's at.

View PostOverSword, on 21 February 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

No he's not.  He's a performer with an audience and acts over the top because it's enertaining and controversial.

Yes he is. Anyone that thinks gay people are evil is crazy.

Signature removed - please see rule 3b.

#198    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,579 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

Where does it say they are criminals?

Thats my point... it doesnt say anything. They're paper targets that can be used in ANY context.

I know they are pointing guns in the pictures, but that does not make them criminals. It is not a criminal act to defend yourself from ANYONE (including LEO's) who is breaking the law.

That is the most ridiculus bull**** excuse I've ever heard. I'm sorry, but thats just utter stubbornness. By your logic, ALL paper targets are bad, because the paper target of the middle aged male pointing an AK at me "doesnt make him a criminal/enemy". You expect the rest of the world to accept your opinion when you can't even be reasonable?

What, in your opinion, would be a valid "target"? A middle eastern guy in a turban holding a weapon? Just because a middle eastern guy in a turban is holding a weapon and pointing it at you doesn't mean he's a criminal, by your logic. He could just be defending himself from a cop breaking the law. :rolleyes:

I'll tell you what IS breaking the law. Drawing your weapon and pointing it at the police officer when he's upholding the law. THAT is illegal, regardless of whether you're a pregnant woman, regardless of what convoluted logic you decide to apply. The targets dont depict a "pregnant woman defending her home from a cop that's gone rogue and is breaking the law" the  targets simply depict a "pregnant woman pointing their weapon at you", that is all. Do you think that a cop, even in the most free country ever to exist, would not defend himself from someone trying to kill him simply because the person holding the gun is pregnant?

Maybe the reason you and the rest of your alarmist, conspiracy-filled, "the sky is falling down", "everyone is out to get us" buddies of yours arent taken seriously is because you cant even be rational.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#199    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

Theresa theres  a demon in my closet thread that way ---------------- :tu:

#200    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:21 AM

It seem's to me that the DHS and the American government in general are trying to use coercive persuasion (a,k,a mind control/brainwashing) for the people that work in/for the DHS/American government...

It also seem's that they (DHS/American government) know that the not so distant future is going to get rough for America in general...

When ANY person start's to see target's that are like the one's in the OP, it is the time to start worrying, as it seem's they are ready AND willing to kill ANYBODY that stand's in their way...

Anybody that condone's the use of those images for target practice need's to re-valuate their moral's and value's (in my opinion)

Posted Image

#201    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:29 AM

Anybody that condone's the use of those images for target practice need's to re-valuate their moral's and value's (in my opinion)

I believe this to be a psychological test for employment.

#202    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:49 AM

If you dated a few of the same women I did you would find these targets acceptable and reasonable.

#203    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,172 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:03 AM

View PostJinxdom, on 22 February 2013 - 06:49 AM, said:

If you dated a few of the same women I did you would find these targets acceptable and reasonable.

:D Doesn't say much about your judgement.

#204    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:18 AM

Meh not really some women just have a knack for being able to fake it...... well at least when it comes to their sanity. :P

#205    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,343 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

If this was the only thing coming from DHS it would still be sick. But combine this with the stacks of papers from them saying that we the people are the enemy, and this is going to bubble into a disaster. They have labled everyone, and I mean everyone a terrorist. It doesnt matter if you are left, right, center ect ect. You are a terrorist. You are a criminal.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#206    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,579 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 22 February 2013 - 12:46 PM, said:

If this was the only thing coming from DHS it would still be sick. But combine this with the stacks of papers from them saying that we the people are the enemy, and this is going to bubble into a disaster. They have labled everyone, and I mean everyone a terrorist. It doesnt matter if you are left, right, center ect ect. You are a terrorist. You are a criminal.

Can you show me an official document that does this? Not infowars please.

----Seraphina

#207    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,343 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:37 PM

View PostStellar, on 22 February 2013 - 02:46 PM, said:

Can you show me an official document that does this? Not infowars please.

Yea, this is where it gets strange. I went through a few examples trying to find a good one, when I came across this training video for DHS. Using cash is now considered "weird" and probably means you are a terrorist and need to be reported.

This and countless other normal everday activity is now considered suspicious. Including wearing blue jeans, yawning, wearing a hoodie, and it just goes on and on.

#208    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,579 posts

-Patton

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 22 February 2013 - 03:37 PM, said:

Yea, this is where it gets strange. I went through a few examples trying to find a good one, when I came across this training video for DHS. Using cash is now considered "weird" and probably means you are a terrorist and need to be reported.

This and countless other normal everday activity is now considered suspicious. Including wearing blue jeans, yawning, wearing a hoodie, and it just goes on and on.

No no. I asked you to show me where they have labeled everyone a terrorist. That's the claim you made. This video doesn't show that.

----Seraphina

#209    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,343 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

View PostStellar, on 22 February 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

No no. I asked you to show me where they have labeled everyone a terrorist. That's the claim you made. This video doesn't show that.

Do you know anyone who never uses cash? Even at a coffee shop (yes they got the memo too)? Ive given you more then enough to do a search. If you really cared you'd be doing just that.

#210    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,150 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

preacherman... Could you put up confirmation of DHS buying these targets please? Infowars stated they couldn't confirm if they have or not. In your OP you say DHS requested, and this keeps coming up in the thread... But there does not appear to be information out there about the DHS doing this.
I can find LET making the targets and a confirmation of LEO request, but no DHS action.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users