Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Obama Supporters Say the Darndest Things

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,047 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:49 AM

View PostMerc14, on 28 February 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

The democrats had all three

they had unassailable majorities for three weeks. It's hard to get a lot done in so short a time.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#32    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,380 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:13 AM

View Postninjadude, on 01 March 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

they had unassailable majorities for three weeks. It's hard to get a lot done in so short a time.

Tell me what they asked for that they didn't get?

Edited by Merc14, 01 March 2013 - 03:13 AM.

Nice midterms democrats.  As Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#33    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,226 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:30 AM

View Postninjadude, on 01 March 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

It`s more than clear the dems and the cons shake hands the same way with the bankers.  Both are as corrupt as each other. The US is FUBAR no matter the party. Canada Might have to hire Mexicans to gaurd the Canadian border from Americans lol

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#34    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,047 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:37 AM

View PostMerc14, on 01 March 2013 - 03:13 AM, said:

Tell me what they asked for that they didn't get?

I don't follow all bills introduced. I'm sure it's pretty easy to find. It's clear that the Republicans took it to an entirely new level of obstruction.

Here's just a few http://www.washingto...the-filibuster/

Posted Image

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#35    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,380 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:46 AM

*snip* Do a LOT of research, which you won't, and understand that the republicans couldn't filibuster anything during Barry's 1st two years.  Then read my original question and tell me what exactly Barry and the Dems didn't get passed that mattered.   Ten bucks he asks another question or posts a stupid graph.  *snip* educate us on the program that the republicans denied the republic, that Barry pushed, that would have saved us.  Please, do it now NJ.  :whistle:

Edited by Paranoid Android, 02 March 2013 - 05:49 AM.
Removed inflammatory remarks

#36    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,226 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:49 AM

View Postninjadude, on 01 March 2013 - 03:37 AM, said:

I don't follow all bills introduced. I'm sure it's pretty easy to find. It's clear that the Republicans took it to an entirely new level of obstruction.

Here's just a few http://www.washingto...the-filibuster/

Posted Image

Thats actually scary as no party really gives a crap about you.

#37    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,380 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:52 AM

NJ and ?are zealots,  They are no better than creationists that think men road dinosaurs 6000 years ago.  The new religion in America is politics and Obama is the Pope. The guy is infallible as is the Pope. It is bizarre if only attached to religion, apparently, but there you have it.  Define a zealous religious fanatic and then define a modern democrat and tell me the difference.  I'll post a thousand videos to your one.

#38    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,226 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:02 AM

View PostMerc14, on 01 March 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

NJ and ?are zealots,  They are no better than creationists that think men road dinosaurs 6000 years ago.  The new religion in America is politics and Obama is the Pope. The guy is infallible as is the Pope. It is bizarre if only attached to religion, apparently, but there you have it.  Define a zealous religious fanatic and then define a modern democrat and tell me the difference.  I'll post a thousand videos to your one.

Ok I will bite show one.... I thought the religion in America was money.

#39    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

• Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 28 February 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

No, she'll just accept death instead.

Probably better for her. Otherwise she might end up polluting the gene pool.

Signature removed - please see rule 3b.

#40    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,849 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:40 AM

View PostMerc14, on 28 February 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

The democrats had all three and trillions of tax dollars and didn't improve one thing. Nothing. This is teh biggest crinminal theft in history and you blame teh republicans?  Not a word from theress when trillions of dollars disappear down a rat hole.  Obama has spent $7T in 4 years and unemployment went up and our credut rating went down.  He goot everything he wanted and we are in far worse shape than 4 years ago.

A promary destroyer of rthe economy was teh housing market failure an dthat can be laid squarely on democrat shoulders.  Teh republicans definitely dropped the ball when they had the house and senate and the debt went up for sure and the press and many many republicans screamed about it.  I did for sure but I am a conservative, not a republican.  Not a peep from teh press when teh demccrats do far worse.  Where did trillions of dollars go?  The banks, the brokers and overseas.  Massive democrat slush fund.
I blame both parties 100% of the time.  So yes, I blame the Republicans.  How can you not?   <insert random diatribe of partisan cherry pickings here>

Reagan was a "conservative" and he sent deficit spending through the roof.  I'm a real conservative.  I'm frugal.  I'm preservative.  I pay my bills, in full and on time.  I believe in conserving the best of yesterday and today to have a better tomorrow.  These "conservatives" the likes of Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Chris Christie, Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter and so many more names I could drop couldn't conserve their way out of a wet paper bag.

I hear far too few peeps in the media year after year no matter who's in charge.   The media is a mouthpiece for the establishment and you've been hoodwinked into thinking that only half of it is responsible for what ails us.  The Czars were started under Bush.  The federal stimulus was started under Bush.   The bailouts were started under Bush.  The wars were started under Bush.  The Medicare drug welfare was started under Bush.  The record deficits were started under Bush.   TARP was started under Bush.   I can go on and on.  Obama has done little else but keep serving you the same vat of Kool Aid our Republican government was pouring for us.  The only thing that "conservative" Mitt Romney had to say about spending was to complain about Obama's spending cuts.   Wake up!    There is no partisan solution, there's only partisan wastes of breath.

If you're a conservative and not a republican, then tell me, what conservative non-Republicans you'd vote for.

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#41    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,380 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 01 March 2013 - 04:02 AM, said:

Ok I will bite show one.... I thought the religion in America was money.

Watch the evening news for chrissakes.  Bob Woodward has been threatened by the president's office and the press hasn't blown a gasket.  In fact, MSNBC has started calling Woodward an old, out of touch, fool.  When did you ever see that coming?  Woodward is a saint to the liberal press but they are abandoning him  to gain favor from the White House.  Explain that.

#42    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,047 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:32 AM

View PostMerc14, on 01 March 2013 - 03:46 AM, said:

Do a LOT of research, which you won't, and understand that the republicans couldn't filibuster anything during Barry's 1st two years.  

You have a lot of problems with facts. I would suggest that YOU do a lot of research and you fill find that no such supermajority existed. I have posted it many times and ways here on UM.
https://538refugees....-majority-myth/

Then read my original question and tell me what exactly Barry and the Dems didn't get passed that mattered.

I already did answer your question. If you'd open your eyes, you'd have seen the link to a number of bills that failed.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

#43    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,047 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:35 AM

View PostMerc14, on 01 March 2013 - 01:01 PM, said:

Bob Woodward has been threatened by the president's office and the press hasn't blown a gasket.  In fact, MSNBC has started calling Woodward an old, out of touch, fool.

well, because he is.  And an attention whore http://www.huffingto..._n_2781052.html

- Friedrich Nietzsche

#44    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,551 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:02 AM

I bet you wouldn't have said that a week ago.

Posted Image

#45    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,380 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:11 AM

View Postninjadude, on 02 March 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

well, because he is.  And an attention whore http://www.huffingto..._n_2781052.html
LMFAO.  Does your car have "Craftsman" printed on the side?

Edited by Merc14, 02 March 2013 - 04:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users