Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What killed Lluvia?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    sean6

sean6

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:20 AM

What killed Lluvia? Investigators wear hazmat suits to search the Colorado home of 6-year-old girl who died suddenly after a mystery outbreak

Investigators have worn hazmat suits to search the home of a six-year-old girl who died suddenly from a mystery illness.
Lluvia Espinoza Morales was taken to hospital at 9 a.m. on Tuesday and was pronounced dead, sparking the thorough investigation of her home in Longmont, Colorado.
Neighbours watched as four officers donned thick suits and breathing respirators to enter the home before emerging at around 4p.m. to be washed down.
Investigators said there were no signs of foul play. They also failed to find anything abnormal in air samples and have ruled out carbon monoxide or a gas leak, the Denver Channel reported

http://www.dailymail...lls-girl-6.html

something smells fishy about this story,,,look into it ?

Edited by sean6, 21 February 2013 - 01:21 AM.

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,450 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

Since they don't know what killed her it only makes sense to take precautions in this day of antibiotic resistance diseases.

#3    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:38 AM

View PostHilander, on 21 February 2013 - 01:50 AM, said:

Since they don't know what killed her it only makes sense to take precautions in this day of antibiotic resistance diseases.

when i worked in restoraton you would have to wear protective gear in homes that may have had mold or asbestos or any type of biological hazard (suicides and what not)

makes sense to me that they would take precautions like this and good for them in doing so.
I hope the family can find some answers eventually as to what happened to their child

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users