Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

New Fears Of Bermuda Triangles Worldwide

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:06 AM

Acclaimed fashion designer Vittorio Missoni and five others boarded a twin-engine BN-2 Islander aircraft in the Los Roques island chain -- pictured below -- near Venezuela on Jan. 4. They were headed for Caracas and had only flown about 11 miles when they vanished into thin air.

http://www.huffingto..._n_2576384.html

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    HecticSherlock

HecticSherlock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

• "I hate having to jump into convo's, idea's, or subjects without prior knowledge or facts to back me up..but if religion can do it!"

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

It's an conspiracy to think that this particular case is an conspiracy.. They want you to dismiss any possibility of any supernatural causes for the plane's disappearance and just focus on the provable causes. Fact of the matter is, they simply vanished.. They vanished because of the disappearance effect. (made up Sherlock Holmes reference) Which states," people sometime disappear, randomly, in specific places to either gain the attention of the public, to fuel hype and hysteria, or to simply cause confusion." Note none of what I have just said may be proven in any way, have a wonderful day~

Edited by Ryn, 22 February 2013 - 11:57 AM.

#3    pallidin

pallidin

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,099 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:07 PM

Conventional airplane disaster.

Happens over land as well and actually, much more often.

Edited by pallidin, 22 February 2013 - 12:12 PM.

#4    Prab

Prab

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 203 posts

• Mythical Awareness

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:57 PM

If they tried to contact anyone after disappearing then its clearly a case of hijacking or kidnapping.
Even if there was a crash I believe that and have seen that planes crashed overseas are extremely difficult to find as the oceanic bodies are huge and if the plane lost it's path due to failed instruments and crashed somewhere far away its difficult to recover any wreckage from under the ocean.

Saying all that it is kind of strange to find out that they found those bags on an island???
Maybe its part of the debris when plane was going down? Maybe the place tore apart and things fell here and there before crashing?

#5    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

View Postpallidin, on 22 February 2013 - 12:07 PM, said:

Conventional airplane disaster.

Happens over land as well and actually, much more often.

I buy that 100%, except when it happens in this area they sometimes find no trace.  

Be interesting if it has a locator so they can investigate properly.

Statistically no more planes crash there I am told than any other area.  I would like to know if that covers all the planes that are no reported missing, ie drug runners etc which unrecorded plane wreckage is lieing all around the islands?

Posted Image

#6    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

Based on how many airplanes and ships were lost there, there should be a huge scrapyard... i only see crystal clear sea.. Where are the wreckages? When military went after those missing ships they didnt find a piece of metal anywhere and they had best ships and gear for the job ... So like i said HUGE scrapyard..

Giant squid, Bermuda Nessie, joke.. I just want a logical explanation or at least possible cause... with explanation about the wrecks ? Where are they?

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#7    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

View PostTesla II, on 22 February 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

Based on how many airplanes and ships were lost there, there should be a huge scrapyard... i only see crystal clear sea.. Where are the wreckages? When military went after those missing ships they didnt find a piece of metal anywhere and they had best ships and gear for the job ... So like i said HUGE scrapyard..

Giant squid, Bermuda Nessie, joke.. I just want a logical explanation or at least possible cause... with explanation about the wrecks ? Where are they?

Thats what I was thinking.

It is kinda wierd.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#8    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,827 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

Wasn't it shown that there's some kind magnetic anomaly in the triangle area? I've seen numerous threads about that from around the net, documentaries, books, etc.

#9    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• 6,778 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

Aren't planes supposed to all be equipped with GPS these days? Shouldn't it be easy to track a modern plane's whereabouts in this day and age?

#10    ExoPaul

ExoPaul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

Well the Alien Ghosts didn't like his fashion very much so dumped him back!
http://news.sky.com/...-wreckage-found

#11    WelshRed

WelshRed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

The wreckage has been found so no mystery (at least not a Bermuda triangle one).

#12    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 11,911 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

View PostExoPaul, on 22 February 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

Well the Alien Ghosts didn't like his fashion very much so dumped him back!

I wish they'd return the cheese triangles that are always disappearing from my fridge!  (It's either aliens or my sisters who are the culprits, I've deduced.  I'm hoping aliens because they may return them.  If it's my sisters who are to blame... they are gone for good.)

#13    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

Nothing special about the Bermuda Triangle. Insurance companies do not charge a premium for ships to travel through the area. A sure sign that nothing special happens there. Also from the story:

While The Bermuda Triangle is the most famous of areas around the world laying claim to causing people, planes and ships to vanish, there actually hasn't been such a report from there for almost a decade.

#14    ReddWolfe

ReddWolfe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

Ever heard of electric fog. It's kind of hard to explain but it could be the cause of some of these reports.

#15    dharma warrior

dharma warrior

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

• "Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

Lloyds of London is the worlds largest insurer of ships and planes and they keep meticulous records of aviation and maritime accidents. According to their statistics, the North Atlantic and Cape of Good Hope off the tip of South Africa are the top 2 most dangerous sites on the planet. The so called "Bermuda Triangle" isn't even in the top 5.
Much ado about nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users