Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

New Fears Of Bermuda Triangles Worldwide

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

Here's another one just discovered which should be easier to monitor due it's small size and precise location, Bermuda Triangle Incidents Comoros Islands. This new Bermuda Triangle is one to watch imo, located at the red dot in the attached diagram.

Attached Thumbnails

• Yemenia-626-crash.png

Edited by Rewlahool, 22 March 2013 - 04:34 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#32    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,977 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

I think some of the wreckage isn't found because ocean currents carry them off to a different location.

#33    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

View PostHilander, on 22 March 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

I think some of the wreckage isn't found because ocean currents carry them off to a different location.
But why did they crash or sink in the first place? That's the mystery.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#34    tyrant lizard

tyrant lizard

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

View Postshrooma, on 22 February 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

there was a theory a few years back that huge pockets of methane gas being released from the seabed, altering the density of the water and causing the ships to sink was the reason, but god only knows what that had to do with aircraft.....
I think the theory was that the methane was displacing the oxygen the planes' engines needed to ignite the fuel - or something like that...

#35    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

View Posttyrant lizard, on 23 March 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

I think the theory was that the methane was displacing the oxygen the planes' engines needed to ignite the fuel - or something like that...
Completley 100% speculation with not one single shred of evidence to support it!!!!

#36    Lex540

Lex540

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

• I am unique and distinct

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

Completley 100% speculation with not one single shred of evidence to support it!!!complete nonsense

#37    -M7

-M7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 150 posts

• Open your mind to new ideas. There can be something else in play.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:51 AM

So...If just about anything that we know of that enters the Bermuda Triangle "disappears without a trace"

This article says that a "Huge search and rescue operation" was performed "inside the triangle" and apparently no vehicle or life was lost in the process.
That confuses me. A plane (and what-not else) can "disappear" when entering the triangle, but when this kind of response is performed, you'd expect that everyone involved entering the triangle to "disappears" to...Which just shock everyone...But apparently not. WHY?!?

#38    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 5,096 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:36 AM

View Post-M7, on 09 July 2013 - 04:51 AM, said:

So...If just about anything that we know of that enters the Bermuda Triangle "disappears without a trace"

This article says that a "Huge search and rescue operation" was performed "inside the triangle" and apparently no vehicle or life was lost in the process.
That confuses me. A plane (and what-not else) can "disappear" when entering the triangle, but when this kind of response is performed, you'd expect that everyone involved entering the triangle to "disappears" to...Which just shock everyone...But apparently not. WHY?!?

Because it doesn't exist...?

Science isn’t about truth and falsity, it’s about reducing uncertainty ~ Brian Nosek

#39    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,494 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

View PostTesla II, on 22 February 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

Based on how many airplanes and ships were lost there, there should be a huge scrapyard... i only see crystal clear sea.. Where are the wreckages? When military went after those missing ships they didnt find a piece of metal anywhere and they had best ships and gear for the job ... So like i said HUGE scrapyard..

Giant squid, Bermuda Nessie, joke.. I just want a logical explanation or at least possible cause... with explanation about the wrecks ? Where are they?

Deep sea currents are exceedingly strong and can carry the heaviest and ungainly pieces of scrap over large distances; far, far from their point of origin.
Mystery solved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users