Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

War Plan Red

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,147 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

View PostQ24, on 28 February 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

Operation Northwoods and Operation Himmler (the Gleiwitz incident) are good precedents to the proposed 9/11 false flag attack.  You focus only on deaths incurred during the actual operation, which fails to factor in that those operations had the intent of committing whole nations to war where a foreseeable greater many thousands would perish.

9/11 + Afghanistan + Iraq
= approx. 12,000 U.S. killed

There are those who've claimed the U.S. would benefit from the wars in Iraq and in Afghanistan. Nothing was further from the truth.

Osama bin Laden + al-Qaeda = the 911 attacks.

Edited by skyeagle409, 04 March 2013 - 07:59 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#62    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,147 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

View Postredhen, on 22 February 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

Many people use Operation Northwoods as proof that Western governments are very interested in killing their own people. I've countered that private think tanks and government defense analysts are paid to sit around all day and dream up all kinds of threatening scenarios.

As further proof, I've posted links to War Plan Red, the 1930 U.S. plan to invade Canada. According to the plan this would have entailed strategic bombing of cities (yeah I know, many Canadians would be happy to see Toronto leveled) and the use of chemical weapons. Here's a documentary I stumbled on that discusses this plan and the context in detail.

What I found even more startling was Defense Scheme No.1 a planned Canadian invasion of America. Now that's ballsy, lol.

Needless to say, like Operation Northwoods, both these plans sat on the shelves for years collecting dust.

I think that 911 conspiracist forget that there are a number of investigative reporters who are very good at getting at the heart of a good story. One can only wonder why after more than 11 years they have been unable to uncover a single shred of evidence implicating the U.S. government in the 911 attacks.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#63    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,063 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 04 March 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

We know that you have a habit of making up stories.
I think there's little doubt that BL was trained & financed by the CIA when the Russkies were in the democratic, peace loving 'Stan where they had no business to be.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#64    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:22 PM

If Americans had tried to attack the UK by air in the 1930's it would have failed miserably.  Not even the most powerful air force, the Luftwaffe managed to destroy British air defence.  The US had to use Rolls Royce Merlin engines to get the performance needed out of the P51.  The B17 was never as good or could hold anywhere near the payload of the Lancaster.

When they entered the war in the 40's they got the shock of their lives just how behind they were.  Most US ground troops were heavily trained in mounted horse back infantry tactics and hurriedly had to modernize to mechanised warfare.  These tactics had to be learned quickly from the allies.

Thankfully they did and were essential in the liberation of Europe but I think 5-10 years earlier the story would have been very different.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users