Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Chelyabinsk meteor: Many Russians unconvinced

chelyabinsk meteor

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#61    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 24 February 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

I have'nt seen many Russian posts coming out yet most of them are taught English in school, does this mean that they are censored from using P.C's to communicate outside Russia ?. if so they are not telling us that several beings parachuted from the "meteor" before it crashed as it was really an Alian Spaceship.
There is no censorship and no prohibitions on access to foreign sites. Most people communicate on Russian social sites such as VK, and there is a lot of comment in Russian on youtube. Meteor was a Russian event and is much discussed in Russian on Russian sites. I see no Russians on this forum claiming meteor was anything but a meteor, but I see lots of posts by westeners claiming they know what Russians say and think about this event, and most of what I read is wrong....

#62    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,153 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

Or maybe nail in head.

#63    Mikami

Mikami

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

• DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

HEY you guys lets blame the U.S. for this meteor thing, I'm sure that'll give us something to talk about for a while! Oh! and why not throw some aliens into it and see what comes out of that! (facepalm) this world... always blaming someone for something, event if it's nature...

#64    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

The meteor was a message. It was the universe asking us how our space program was coming along. ;)

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#65    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,073 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

I blame Angola, they launched a missile from Georgia and to attack a village of bear people in Japan

#66    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 25 February 2013 - 03:00 PM, said:

Or maybe nail in head.
ouch.

#67    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

i know excatly what yoour talking about people.the mainstream media does lie,deceit and etc.a message from "god" i highly doubt that because "GOD" does not exist in the way religions speak of "god" or any religions as a matter of fact so i won't like i'm  attcking any religion in particular.all religions are fake and full B.S PEOPLE.religions are a prison of the mind because its traps you and your a slave to a form of system.the united states it could be a posibility the U.S.A would do some extreme things and have done that but m not sure abut this one yet still an option though,it could a Alien related though but not from the benevolent E.Ts though because there is just like anything else there's good and bad and neutral ones.i belive that things in the world are not what it seems to be and the world its not as simple or black or white like most people believe it to be either.

#68    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,386 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 25 February 2013 - 08:10 AM, said:

There's loads of viedos on YouTube. Not to mention an almost unlimited number of Beautiful Russian Women who Want to Meet You.
  Oooooohhhh

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#69    ufonuts

ufonuts

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• What if Everything We Know is Wrong?

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:25 AM

View PostDr.Cricket, on 25 February 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

Obama to Kerry: "Hey John, we need a place to test our new top secret weapon. We were thinking about the Nevada desert or maybe out over the Pacific Ocean. Somewhere where we can keep it secret."
Kerry to Obama: "Well, that sounds good, but I think a better place might be way over on the other side of the planet, say...over Russian air space. We're on good political relations with them now, so they won't mind."
Obama to Kerry: "Hey, great idea. And if anyone complains we can just claim it was a meteor."
(I'm sure that's how the conversation went. The conspiracy theorists are always right)

Please just don't assume it was a meteor! You know it could have been Aliens or something else! Just keep an open mind.

Please just don't assume it was a meteor! You know it could have been Aliens or something else! Just keep an open mind.

Just Accept it, God is an Alien!  Visit my Very Own Web-Site: http://www.GodIsanAlien.info

#70    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,153 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

View Postufonuts, on 26 February 2013 - 05:25 AM, said:

One should have an open mind, but one should also keep filters in place lest the fluid pouring in is contaminated.

#71    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 31,856 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

View Postufonuts, on 26 February 2013 - 05:25 AM, said:

Nobody is "assuming" anything, they are making a rational decision based on the evidence, which IS the logical and open minded way to think.

There is a lot of evidence to suggest it was a meteor, there is no evidence at all to suggest that it was aliens. It is you that are making wild assumptions I'm afraid.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf, 26 February 2013 - 11:25 AM.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#72    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

View PostWaspie_Dwarf, on 26 February 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

Nobody is "assuming" anything, they are making a rational decision based on the evidence, which IS the logical and open minded way to think.

There is a lot of evidence to suggest it was a meteor, there is no evidence at all to suggest that it was aliens. It is you that are making wild assumptions I'm afraid.
that's funny science

Andromedan/Pleaidian star seed hybrid

#73    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,230 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:09 PM

View PostKing Cobra 1408, on 26 February 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

that's funny science

I think you missed it when Waspie said, "...they are making a rational decision based on the evidence...".

Yeah, that's how science works, really.

#74    dafirestar

dafirestar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

View PostKing Cobra 1408, on 25 February 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

i know excatly what yoour talking about people.the mainstream media does lie,deceit and etc.a message from "god" i highly doubt that because "GOD" does not exist in the way religions speak of "god" or any religions as a matter of fact so i won't like i'm  attcking any religion in particular.all religions are fake and full B.S PEOPLE.religions are a prison of the mind because its traps you and your a slave to a form of system.the united states it could be a posibility the U.S.A would do some extreme things and have done that but m not sure abut this one yet still an option though,it could a Alien related though but not from the benevolent E.Ts though because there is just like anything else there's good and bad and neutral ones.i belive that things in the world are not what it seems to be and the world its not as simple or black or white like most people believe it to be either.

You make some fair points about our main stream media, but speaking of god like you have some inside scoop makes you sound extremely ignorant and the rest of your rant on religion a waste simply because your reader already has witnessed the ignorance and has chosen not to finish reading or only finished reading to be a witness to more ignorance.
Better luck with your next comment.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf, 27 February 2013 - 12:48 AM.
Merged two posts: one which contained only the quote and a second which containrd only the reply.

#75    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

Not a meteor!!??

Im not surprised.... The ignorant fools of the world can make a conspiracy theory out of pretty much EVERYTHING.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users