Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Dead Mice Are Going To Be Dropped On Guam

guam dead mice brown tree snakes painkillers helicopters

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

Invasive species can be introduced without man's involvement.  On the east  is a flock of geese(don't know type) that was blown off course from europe.

What will happen is cats, dogs, and some of te birds they are to save will eat the mice and be killed too.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#32    PhoenixBird88

PhoenixBird88

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 149 posts

• "For every action, there is an equal and opposite re-action."

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

I cant see this working out as they hoped...Im a hobby herpetologist and snake breeder, I know for a fact snakes dont typically eat prekilled prey. It usually takes a lot of time and training to get a snake used to eating prekilled. As danielost stated, this will be more damaging to other species such as birds of prey, cats, dogs, etc...

#33    Mikami

Mikami

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

• DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

That'd be a pretty bizarre sight... a million falling dead mice..

#34    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,538 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

I hope they are using biodegrade materials for this... I can't imagine littering the treetops with a million little parachutes is a good thing, especially if they are made of materials that don't break down fairly quickly.

#35    ufonuts

ufonuts

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• What if Everything We Know is Wrong?

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

I believe the "Laced Mice" are being dropped over Guam to reduce the population of the Guamanian. Especially since one of their favorite Delicacies are Minced Mice, Mice Tails and Mice Stew.

Just Accept it, God is an Alien!  Visit my Very Own Web-Site: http://www.GodIsanAlien.info

#36    Der

Der

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:57 AM

View PostSakari, on 24 February 2013 - 12:22 AM, said:

Coming from you, not very.

I am not saying anything that about 99% of the educated population feel. If you can not see how we are destroying the environment, ourselves, and especially the future for our children, and grand children, I do not know what to tell you. It is all fact, not my opinion.

Hoping for a plague, or disaster to cut our population down may sound ridiculous to some, but not me. Just how I feel every time I see the News, or open up my home page.....Starving families, homeless people, lack of jobs, greed, holy wars, police states, psychological mass killings, oil spills, animals going extinct, etc,etc,etc.....

Aside from me saying the plague thing, I hope you can see how we, as humans, are destroying countless things, and there are just to many of us to go around.
So your conclusion that 99% of people are a plage and destroy, kill, are greed, etc. comes from watching the news? The news that usually cover only tragedies and accidents because that's the only kind of stuff that people care to hear about when reading the newspaper or watching the news?

#37    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,821 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:10 PM

One presumes that all these things have been studied and resolved before they would launch such a venture.  Either that or they are desperate (these are poisonous snakes after all).

#38    rhc

rhc

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

I can see this becoming a HUGE problem down the road. Poision getting into water supplies ect. - and arenít rats a delicacy over there?

#39    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 12,996 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

View PostDer, on 26 February 2013 - 11:57 AM, said:

So your conclusion that 99% of people are a plage and destroy, kill, are greed, etc. comes from watching the news? The news that usually cover only tragedies and accidents because that's the only kind of stuff that people care to hear about when reading the newspaper or watching the news?

No, from first hand. I have not watched or read the News ( in detail ) in over a year, to depressing.

And, from reading Scientific research, and reading about economic studies, and studies on about anything regarding nature.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#40    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:50 AM

View Postrhc, on 27 February 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

I can see this becoming a HUGE problem down the road. Poision getting into water supplies ect. - and aren’t rats a delicacy over there?

Can you say lawsuit.

There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#41    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:53 AM

View PostHasina, on 23 February 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

I know one thing though:
ALL HUMANS. BACK TO AFRICA. NAO.
What the heck does that have to do with snakes in Guam?Not one stinking thing.D.A.

#42    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:16 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 26 February 2013 - 12:10 PM, said:

One presumes that all these things have been studied and resolved before they would launch such a venture.  Either that or they are desperate (these are poisonous snakes after all).

Yea right.  This is the government we're talking about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users