Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

'X-Men' superhumans could become a reality

x-men superhumans mod wolverine cyclops

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:43 AM

View PostBlack Red Devil, on 28 February 2013 - 02:26 AM, said:

<_<  Thanks for being a party pooper mate.  I always wanted to have the ability to turn my invisible power mode on and stalk around female change rooms. I suffer from vertigo, I'm not interested in jumping off buildings and hoping the web sticks.......

Their working on tgis one, although it is more G.IJoe than X-Men.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#32    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,394 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

View PostBlack Red Devil, on 28 February 2013 - 02:26 AM, said:

<_<  Thanks for being a party pooper mate.  I always wanted to have the ability to turn my invisible power mode on and stalk around female change rooms. I suffer from vertigo, I'm not interested in jumping off buildings and hoping the web sticks.......
You might be able to get the next best thing with Octopus skin or Chameleon skin. You could look exactly like a mannikin or maybe just like a pile of clothes. Octpus can look like a pile of sand, or a piece of coral, or they can mimic the color of the ocean around them.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#33    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:22 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 27 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

I love the X-Men and all, but really........??????

Spider Man I might buy. His powers are physical mostly... wall crawling, strength, agility, webbing. The X-Men are mainly energy manipulators and generators. I've yet to see a good way to duplicate that without extensive technology involved.

What if we learn from eels? start off by breeding/creating eel-men and then modify them until they can unleash they're discharge in bolts, rather than all around them at random.

not sure if i intentionally made it sound wrong.

Edited by Skeptic Chicken, 28 February 2013 - 03:27 PM.

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#34    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,394 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:37 PM

View PostSkeptic Chicken, on 28 February 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

What if we learn from eels? start off by breeding/creating eel-men and then modify them until they can unleash they're discharge in bolts, rather than all around them at random.

Maybe??

I thought maybe Cyclops could have bio luminences with laser focusing lens in the eye... but it is not quite the same, and would not be very powerful.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#35    Xanthurion2

Xanthurion2

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

• Valar morghulis

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:20 AM

View Postpaperdyer, on 27 February 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

Does the author of this article realize Wolverine was physically modified with his Adamantium.  He didn't just grow it naturally.  But really we'll all need to be Mutants or have a "Meta Gene" to combat the A-I's the brains in Swwitzerland want to build!  Or we can become Cybermen, Borg, "Six Million Dollar" people.  The list goes one forever.  Considering mucking with the Human Genome is suppsoed ILLEGAL, all of this will ahve to be done is secret labs hidden deep underground or inside mountain ranges of under the oceans in specially built fortresses or on the Moon, Mars.  Somewhere really, really hidden.

Actually Wolverine already had bone claws before they coated his skeleton with adamantium. He was also born with the accelerated healing and heightened senses.

SRS

#36    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:36 AM

View PostXanthurion2, on 01 March 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

Actually Wolverine already had bone claws before they coated his skeleton with adamantium. He was also born with the accelerated healing and heightened senses.

View PostXanthurion2, on 01 March 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

True,  he is both a mutant and a mutated person.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#37    Alexandra NightShade

Alexandra NightShade

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:39 PM

View PostCorp, on 25 February 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

I'll get ready to hate and fear them.

Why fear and hate them? Their still human!

View PostFLOMBIE, on 26 February 2013 - 12:27 AM, said:

How can gene technology help us to become like Storm? Weather control, seriously?

Well ok, we can play X-Men, but only if I can be Gambit! ^_^

Fine, only if I'm a female version of Wolverine!

Also tagged with x-men, superhumans, mod, wolverine, cyclops

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users