Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

DHS-Funded Drone Spies On Private Gun Sale

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#121    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,612 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

View PostOverSword, on 05 March 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

I actually don't think we ask for this.  The government and thier puppet corporate media tell us we ask for it.  Do you know people who demand this from the government.

It's like I said from the outset of the war on terror.  I'm not afraid of terrorists, I'm afraid of a government taking away my rights and freedoms trying to stop terrorists.
sure we did. everyime we say "gvmnt has to do something" that is it.do i know ppl that demanded this , yea, planty, they are called antigunners.you really didn't expect ppl exactly asking for drones over their backyards, did you?you should not take every word literally.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#122    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,244 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

View Postaztek, on 05 March 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

sure we did. everyime we say "gvmnt has to do something" that is it.do i know ppl that demanded this , yea, planty, they are called antigunners.you really didn't expect ppl exactly asking for drones over their backyards, did you?you should not take every word literally.
Some examples, then.  Who demanded it?    "I know people" isn't good enough in the 21st century, sorry.

Government doesn't care about us as individuals, and it doesn't care about people you find politically disagreeable as a rule.   OverSword is right.   This isn't government being responsive to people, this is government practicing a policy that nobody asked for that we happen to find wrong   Have people asked government for drone surveillance on our southern border?   Yes I believe they have and I believe I could find examples of this as you should be able to.  But antigunners asking for drone surveillance?   That's one I haven't heard.  If you can document more than a sensationalized singular example of it I'll accept your statement as written.  

But government doing something because they were asked by people to do it?   That's a hoot.   Sounds like more partisan exaggeration to me.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users