Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Neurological or metaphysical

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

I have a degenerative neurological condition which randomly affects my sense of balance and other things.  However, I became curious about one of the occurrences; could it actually be a metaphysical manifestation of some sort?

What happens is that the inside of my head feels like it gets pushed sideways out of my body.  It only lasts a second, and there's no visual manifestation.  My actual head doesn't budge; just my sense of self.

Any observations?

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#2    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,618 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

It's tough to say. Of course if there is a metaphysical reality then physical reality is just apart of that continuum. In my opinion awareness is quite obviously not bound to specific space, so I'd say yes. Physical problems can contribute to non physical perceptions. The cause and the experience are two separate things.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users