Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Reptoid, Reptilian Alien Chronology

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#16    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,549 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

Reptilian aliens do not exist.

Now, 8 foot alien chickens - totally real.

Prove me wrong.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#17    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

View PostLilly, on 28 February 2013 - 12:08 AM, said:

Reptilian Aliens   Posted Image ....I think I need a strong drink.

Sorry couldn't resist :

Posted Image

View Postpsyche101, on 28 February 2013 - 12:23 AM, said:

I am just waiting for Insectesoids to make an appearance............. :wacko:

Doctor Who anyone?

Posted Image

Tritovores are green-skinned humanoid insectoids with heads resembling those of flies. They communicate by clicking these mouth parts to produce sound and have simple, three-digit hands. They eat the faeces of other species. As of the 21st century, they have developed a peaceful trading space faring civilisation. They have developed telepathic translators allowing easy exchange with other species.
Source: Doctor Who Universe.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#18    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

View PostRafterman, on 28 February 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

Prove me wrong.

More like 12 feet plus

Posted Image

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#19    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 28 February 2013 - 12:23 AM, said:

I am just waiting for Insectesoids to make an appearance............. :wacko:

Before Dr Who

Posted Image

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#20    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:12 AM

More....
  • 1983. Alien Time Line - Lizard Men
Source: The Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters Edited by Ronald D. Story

Lizard Men.
  • July 1983, Missouri
Source: EXTRAORDINARY ENCOUNTERS An Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrials and Otherworldly Beings Jerome Clark [PDF]

CATTLE MUTILATION CASE

In July 1983, Ron and Paula Watson, a Missouri farm couple, spotted a landed UFO in a pasture. A bipedal “lizard-type creature”—known to ufologists as a reptoid— stood nearby. Through binoculars the Watsons watched as two other beings, white- skinned humanoids in silver suits, ran their fingers over a black cow, which, though alive, was immobile as if paralyzed. Suddenly the cow floated up the ramp into the UFO, which then, weirdly, seemed to fade into the hill, along with the three aliens.
Posted Image

fiction
Posted Image

Sci-fi movie.
  • August 11, 1989. Rosharon, Texas
Source: John Schuessler, “UFO related Human physiological Effects.”

Two women and a man in a car encountered a craft hovering over the road. They were abducted and had an hour time loss. They reportedly encountered large lizard-like beings. One of the women had a brown area on one leg after the incident. The craft left marks on the ground. No other information.
  • November 4, 1989. Carp, Ontario Canada
Source: Leonard Stringfield, The Inner Sanctum

Canadian Defense Department radars picked up a globe shaped object traveling at a phenomenal speed over the area. The object abruptly stopped and dropped like a stone. Canadian and American security agencies were immediately notified of the landing. Monitoring satellites traced the movements of aliens to a triangular area, off Old Almonte and Corkery Roads. The object had landed in deep swamp near Corkery Road. Two AH-64 Apaches and a UH-60 Blackhawk headed for the area. The helicopters carried full weapon loads. Flying low over the pine trees, the Apache attack choppers soon spotted a glowing, blue 20-meter in diameter sphere. As targeting lasers lock on, both gunships unleash their full weapon loads of eight missiles each. All sixteen were exploded in proximity bursts ten meters downwind from the object. The missiles were carrying “Vexxon”, a deadly neuro-active gas that kills on contact. Immediately after having completed their mission, the gunships turn around, and headed back across the border. Now the Blackhawk landed, as men emerged from its open doors. In seconds, the six-man strike team had entered the object through a seven-meter hatch less, oval, portal. No resistance was encountered. At the controls, three dead crewmembers were found. The humanoids were packed in ice and sent to an isolation chamber at the University of Ottawa. The beings were described as reptilian, heads shaped like fetuses, very muscular and gray-white in color.
  • February 16, 1991. Near Tucson, Arizona
Source: Gem G Cox, Enigma # 57

The witness suddenly awoke and went outside her home to see a huge metallic cylinder-shaped craft hovering over the area. It had a pink pulsating light on its front and a blue light at the rear. She could also see a large door. She suddenly found herself inside the object where she saw different types of equipment illuminated by a brilliant blue glow. Inside the craft she encountered three types of humanoids, one was human-like that appeared to be in charge, several small gray humanoids with pear-shaped heads and huge black oval-shaped eyes, and a third type of being described as tall and reptilian in appearance, with green scaly skin and huge golden-colored eyes.

#21    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:40 AM

The Reed Family's Alien Nightmare

Matt says another figure followed them in, its features more easily discernible; it was shorter, with “almost reptilian legs and a pointy head.”

You see a pattern on reptillian type aliens along with other alien types like The Greys in abductions. So it appears that there are alien groups working together.

#22    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,047 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:05 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 28 February 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

Doctor Who anyone?

That was the 11th doctor wasn't it. I must go through them again, awesome show.

View PostQuaentum, on 28 February 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

Before Dr Who

Posted Image

Retro alien! I'm impressed big time! Where is this fella from?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#23    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,047 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:08 AM

View PostRafterman, on 28 February 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

Prove me wrong.

Rather than prove you wrong, I can only further your claim I am afraid. I thought they were wiped out when we were visited by the Sanders aliens. But some evidence exist that a few remain behind in hiding.

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 01 March 2013 - 08:11 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#24    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,047 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:13 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 01 March 2013 - 05:12 AM, said:

fiction
Posted Image

Sci-fi movie.
  • August 11, 1989. Rosharon, Texas
Source: John Schuessler, “UFO related Human physiological Effects.”

I actually quite liked that movie when it came out. May I ask why you are quoting it? It it just an example of what a reptillian humanoid being might look like?

#25    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:34 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 March 2013 - 08:05 AM, said:

That was the 11th doctor wasn't it. I must go through them again, awesome show.

Retro alien! I'm impressed big time! Where is this fella from?

That was the 10th Doctor, played by David Tennant.

Publilius Syrus.

#26    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,047 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:42 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 01 March 2013 - 08:34 AM, said:

That was the 10th Doctor, played by David Tennant.

That;s right, the Bus, now I'm onto it :D

Cheers.

#27    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a paid-up member of the “tin foil hat brigade”

• 24,420 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 01 March 2013 - 05:12 AM, said:

Posted Image

I like the interior decor of that saucer. Looks like Lady Penelope's Rolls-Royce. I never thought the Reptilians would go for pink.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#28    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,090 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:17 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 27 February 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:

• 1965. Rio Claro, Brazil
Source: GRESUPE

Posted Image

Edemilson Mendes heard the frightened shouts of a neighbor and upon going outside to investigate he saw two strange figures approaching him on the pavement. He described the figures a man-like, but greenish and scaly, reptilian in nature. As they approached he became dizzy and apparently passed out. He woke up two hours later not remembering what had happened.
  • 1975. Garden Grove, California
Source: The Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters Edited by Ronald D. Story

Abduction by 7-foot reptilian entities considered to be a hoax. - Alvin H. Lawson
  • May 15, 1976. Near William’s Lake Michigan
Source: http://www.ufoinfo.c...anoid1976.shtml

A couple who had observed a peculiar light that hovered and oscillated rapidly over the area above the lake earlier, were parked in an isolated spot next to the lake at night when they suddenly spotted another light above the waters. The boyfriend leaned out the window for a better look when something grabbed him. He jumped back inside then a huge dark humanoid shape leaned over the car and began scratching and rocking the vehicle. Then a creature, described as having a huge reptilian like face with a wide slit mouth and bulbous eyes thrust itself partly through the window and grabbed one of the witnesses with a larger flipper like hand. The second witness struck the creature on the face with a bottle and it withdrew outside. The creature then retreated and apparently jumped into the lake, as the witness heard a loud splash.
Sleestak

1982. Ottawa, Canada

Posted Image
Dinosauroid Sculpture by Dale Russell and Ron Seguin, 1982, Canadian Museum of Nature.

Errr...no.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#29    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 01 March 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

I like the interior decor of that saucer. Looks like Lady Penelope's Rolls-Royce. I never thought the Reptilians would go for pink.

And I'm sure they wouldn't be the butler neither ...... :innocent:

Publilius Syrus.

#30    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 March 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

I actually quite liked that movie when it came out. May I ask why you are quoting it? It it just an example of what a reptillian humanoid being might look like?

It's a cultural indicator. You're trying to see when reptilian aliens appeared. Did it influence people who report these encounters or was Hollywood influenced by a reality of these type of aliens. Acclimation. Remember during the 1980s Ronald Reagan hinted at an ET threat. This is when you started to see more reptllian type aliens. I haven't gotten to the 1990s yet but reptilian abduction cases started to surface.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users