Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Smoking Gun

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    jjphere

jjphere

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

This happened about five years ago, and after my doctor had told my family that I would die or
be brain dead from my illness. When my healing came, I strongly attributed it to the Lord, and so faith was sky high,
and with faith came wonderful things.

This incident happened in the hot weather of August and started when my wife got a telephone call from
a friend. The call asked for prayer for Audrey*, who she was told was in the hospital greatly in need of
prayer for healing. When asked for the cause of the problem she would not tell, but asked for prayer for healing.
My wife told me what to pray for and I did, but was not optimistic about not knowing exactly what I was
praying for. Afterwards I went to bed and forgot all about it.

In the very middle of the night, I had to get up to let my two dogs outside. I was waiting for them to return and was
about half asleep when I started to recieve some thoughts. I was told that Audrey, the lady I prayed for, was in
the hospital because she had tried to kill herself. It was news to me. I was also told to get three people to pray
for Audrey's physical healing and also to pray that the enemy be cast out of her.

Next my dogs came back in and I went right back to bed and went to sleep still thinking about what I had been told.
Then I dreamed and there was this man sitting down and looking at me and he told me that this same Audrey had
tried for sure to kill herself, I was not to doubt.

When I woke up, I told my wife what I had sensed and what I had dreamed and asked her to call the lady back about Audrey
and confirm it if it was suicide. At first she told me that it did not sound like suicide, but then she said that it must be
something like that, and so she called. The lady confirmed it was a suicide attempt and told us the circumstances.
She had been rescued by a very unlikely source, before she passed away.

So, I asked three people to pray for Audrey's complete healing and for the enemy to be cast out of her. No problems
getting them to do so.

Audrey recovered physically soon after, and as I said this was about five years ago and we saw Audrey once since then and to this day she has not tried it again.
I say thanks to Jesus!

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,794 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

Did Audrey receive any counseling while she was in hospital?

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#3    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,155 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

Very interesting story. Best of luck to all involved.  :yes:

#4    jjphere

jjphere

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

Did Audrey recieve any counseling while in hospital? Have no idea, but from what I
understand even with counseling these suicide cases almost always do try it again.
What a horror.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users