Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Paranormal Conductors

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Ashleen

Ashleen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

Well, ghosts and other anomalies occur when it seems there is a high amount of electrical conduit in the surrounding area. Is there a way to increase the elements which conduct paranormal activity? I'm curious about what this sort of power could do. Mostly, I'd like to study these occurances and events, and record ghost phenomena. I'm just wondering what kind of tool would be used to conduct it....I've already had paranormal events experienced, and have conducted a couple experiments before.

Ashleen

#2    auramyst

auramyst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 40 posts

• Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions~
    Edgar Cayce

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

I'm not sure how to enhance the electrical phenomena, but maybe you can increase the other elements to help the paranormal activity.  A lot of this depends on where your research is taking place.  Is it indoors or outdoors?  I've heard that frankincense incense, candles, quartz, and mirrors can help conduct the phenomena.  Moon phases and solar flares all affect paranormal phenomena.  Where are you conducting your research?

#3    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

What you are referring to has actually been experimented with.  Electro-magnetic fields have the effect of causing some people to see/hear/feel paranomal-like and sometimes "godlike" experiences.  They actually created a device for the experiments called the "god-helmet."  Very neat stuff, but not paranormal.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#4    Stephan1339

Stephan1339

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:23 PM

View PostCakeOrDeath, on 06 March 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

What you are referring to has actually been experimented with.  Electro-magnetic fields have the effect of causing some people to see/hear/feel paranomal-like and sometimes "godlike" experiences.  They actually created a device for the experiments called the "god-helmet."  Very neat stuff, but not paranormal.

The experiment you refer to was deeply flawed and not double-blind. His results never been reproduced under properly controlled conditions, even though the experiment has been run many times by other labs. Still, none of this stops the guys on Ghosthunters from telling people that your wiring will make you see ghosts.

Edited by Stephan1339, 12 March 2013 - 06:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users