Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Activity Happening At This Moment...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1    gantonio45

gantonio45

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:06 AM

Hey everyone,

I wanted to come on and post this for you all to read.  I knosw I can't quite convey what is happening, since it's only through text, but I figured everyone here on the boards would like to know what's going on.

For the past three hours or so, I had been in my living room writing some new music.  I was writing down some new lyrics, and putting together a new song on the piano.  Then, at some point I noticed that the air got quite heavy.  I initially didn't think anything of it.  I experience paranormal things with such frequency that whenever I get the feeling of something paranormal, I try and debunk as much as humanly possible before I chalk it up as an experience.

Immediately following the change in air pressure (the heaviness) I saw, out of the corner of my eye, what looked to be a shadow run right past where I was sitting.  That was followed up by one of my plants that I had sitting on my computer desk, falling and crashing to the floor.  Still, I thought nothing really; just chalked it up to the plant vase being too close to the edge of the desk.  Once I re-potted the plant, I began to notice heavy, defined footsteps coming from above me.  It is important that I share with all of you that NO ONE lives above me.  If someone did, they would be living on my roof.

I stood in my living room following underneath the footsteps as they walked into my bedroom, then back out; then they seemed to stop.  About a minute and a half later (after some silence) I began to hear footsteps coming from all around me in the living room.  I couldn't see anything visably, but I followed directly behind where I was hearing these noises.  Then, I would hear another set of footsteps behind me, then another from the kitchen walking towards me.

What has me sold on this being nothing but paranormal, is the fact that for the very first time, I witnessed poltergeist activity with my own eyes.  As I was pausing, trying to listen to the footsteps in the kitchen, I heard a scraping sound.  I looked around the corner from my living room into my kitchen just in time to witness my trash barrel slide across the kitchen floor and slam into my door.  I was incredibly startled; moreso by the noise of the crash rather then the barrel having moved on its own.

This was followed immediatley by the lock on my door turning on its own.  It went from locked, to unlocked, to locked, to unlocked a second time.  Once it stopped, I then decided to walk into the kitchen, walked to my door, and locked it again.  I asked out loud who was there, and if they wanted to speak with me.  I didn't get any audible response, but my faucet in my bathroom proceeded to turn on.  It was then, as I walked into the bathroom to turn the faucet off, I turned on my computer to get this all down for all of you.

As I'm writing this to you all now, the physical moving of objects seems to have stopped; but I can still hear at least two sets of footsteps walking all around me; maybe even a third.  My regret is that I don't have any cameras or Video recorders with me to try and get this on tape for all of you.  It is very difficult to convey through text and typing, what exactly it sounds like.

I can say that I don't feel any sort of hostility or danger with whomever this or they are.  They seem to want to contact me, or perhaps they just want to cause some mischief.  Either way, in all my years of studying, reading, researching, and investigating the paranormal, this is the first time I have seen physical movement in my surrounding objects; and it was amazing!

#2    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:22 AM

cool.

#3    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

I would do anything to record the event. If you end up with nothing but a story that is all you will ever have. Since there is so little (none really) real evidence no one except true believes are going accept an eyewitness account. To many hoaxers. JMO.

#4    Hugh

Hugh

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

• We are much more than we seem to be. :)

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 28 February 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

I would do anything to record the event.

Yes! Get yourself a good quality camera and record video of occurrences like this. Then check the video afterwards to see what was recorded.

I personally heard of someone that was experiencing seeing a ghost in a particular area. I videoed that area as that person was seeing the ghost there over and over for about 10 minutes.

During the whole time I saw nothing, even though the other person kept saying that they saw the ghost over and over again.

After, when we watched the video, nothing showed up of the ghost, and recorded everything just as how i saw it, which was surprising to the other person.

From my perspective, everything being seen was happening in the other person's imagination.

It would be great if you could get some video of these events actually occurring, like things moving around, as they happen.

Edited by Hugh, 28 February 2013 - 07:28 AM.

#5    hauntedinsc

hauntedinsc

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

I'd have to say id have to be experiencing something two or three times a day before go out spending money on cameras and recorders and stuff for something that could or couldn't be a ghost. I believe in them but I also believe there can always be more than one explanation for something and most likely well probably never find out the truth about whats really going on until we've left our physical body. I do love to speculate though :)

#6    SeanJPD

SeanJPD

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• Probably just the wind.

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:57 AM

Do you not have a camera phone or even a webcam? With all the hoaxes going around these days I think we need some proof before we can truly help. No microphone on your PC or app on your phone at all?

-Sean

#7    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

It's times like that when there isn't anything I wouldn't give to have an unlicensed nuclear accelerator strapped to my back.

A skeptical believer.

#8    SeanJPD

SeanJPD

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• Probably just the wind.

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

Are you okay, gantonio? It didn't get you did it? *evil face*

-Sean

#9    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

Gontonio isn't here anymore Mrs. Torrence.

A skeptical believer.

#10    ROGER

ROGER

Government Agent

• 3,563 posts

• Sticks and stone didnt break my bone,
    But old age is starting to Hurt me!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:49 AM

Last active in March ? Who are we talking to ? :whistle:

We pray for one last landing/ On the planet that gave us birth/ Let us rest our eyes on the fleecy skies/ And the cool, green hills of Earth.
Robert A. Heinlein

#11    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,085 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:09 AM

To my shoe name terrance the pineapple

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#12    Vzy4kat63

Vzy4kat63

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:59 AM

This sort of reminds me of my own experience ( First experience to be exact ) that I had when I was roughly 14/15 years old. My aunt and uncle and cousins had taken a road trip to a friend of there's out in Maryland. I had a sleep over & invited a friend of mine over and we had slept in there room. That night we fell asleep rather quickly as we were both tired. I remember waking up in the middle of the night to a flash light in my face, I glanced over to my friend and noticed she was scared and alert. I had asked her what was wrong thinking she might of had a nightmare or something. She didn't really answer me, her face was pale and everything. After coming too I asked her again what was wrong and she told me that her backpack had slid across the floor on it's own and shortly after she had seen a tall dark figure by the bedroom door. Thinking nothing of it and not believing in ghosts back then I went to roll over and go back to sleep. As I rolled over I seen her backpack slide back to where it had originally been placed. I sat there in shock having seen this for my self. As to what or who it was I'll never know, I never did any research on the place.

I do know that shortly after that happening I had another experience. I was sitting in the living room watching tv with my family and a commercial had come on so I decided to go get a drink, while I was in the pantry getting a drink I saw out of the corner of my eye a shadow figure peak around the fridge at me then disappear, thinking it was my cousin playing a joke on me I went back into the living room and asked if anyone had come out into the kitchen and my mom looked up and said nobody left and that I was the only one out there.  

#13    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:06 AM

View PostVzy4kat63, on 29 May 2013 - 02:59 AM, said:

This sort of reminds me of my own experience ( First experience to be exact ) that I had when I was roughly 14/15 years old. My aunt and uncle and cousins had taken a road trip to a friend of there's out in Maryland. I had a sleep over & invited a friend of mine over and we had slept in there room. That night we fell asleep rather quickly as we were both tired. I remember waking up in the middle of the night to a flash light in my face, I glanced over to my friend and noticed she was scared and alert. I had asked her what was wrong thinking she might of had a nightmare or something. She didn't really answer me, her face was pale and everything. After coming too I asked her again what was wrong and she told me that her backpack had slid across the floor on it's own and shortly after she had seen a tall dark figure by the bedroom door. Thinking nothing of it and not believing in ghosts back then I went to roll over and go back to sleep. As I rolled over I seen her backpack slide back to where it had originally been placed. I sat there in shock having seen this for my self. As to what or who it was I'll never know, I never did any research on the place.

I do know that shortly after that happening I had another experience. I was sitting in the living room watching tv with my family and a commercial had come on so I decided to go get a drink, while I was in the pantry getting a drink I saw out of the corner of my eye a shadow figure peak around the fridge at me then disappear, thinking it was my cousin playing a joke on me I went back into the living room and asked if anyone had come out into the kitchen and my mom looked up and said nobody left and that I was the only one out there.  

Interesting stuff. I've seen a few things move on their own before but perhaps one of the scariest things that happened to me was NOT seeing something move but hearing it, I guess because I felt it was borderline violent. I was in the house on my own (we were having tons of activity at this point in my life) in the sitting room and I heard a chair from the kitchen as if it was literally pulled from under the table and thrown across the room. Low and behold, I went into the kitchen and there was the chair, a good distance away from the table and down on the ground. It wasn't like this before because I had been in the kitchen only 5 minutes prior. All the doors were locked, no windows open etc.

I've seen shadows before, too. I associate them with bad things, sadly, as during one of the most frightening times in my life when we had something really nasty in our house, I was forever seeing shadow figures at the corner of my eye and occasionally in plain sight. My mom saw a few too but she never actually told me about them until years later when I talked to her about it.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#14    Vzy4kat63

Vzy4kat63

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

Even now I still have minor experiences, always happening late at night & always happening in my bedroom. Every now and then I'll be laying there watching tv or I'll be on the computer and I get the feeling that someone's watching me and when I have my back turned to where the door is It will feel like someone is walking up behind me bending over me while I'm sleeping and stare at me.

It is creepy, but nothing ever happens. I mean I can hear movement in my room and everything but nothing negative ever happens.

#15    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:34 PM

View PostVzy4kat63, on 29 May 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

Even now I still have minor experiences, always happening late at night & always happening in my bedroom. Every now and then I'll be laying there watching tv or I'll be on the computer and I get the feeling that someone's watching me and when I have my back turned to where the door is It will feel like someone is walking up behind me bending over me while I'm sleeping and stare at me.

It is creepy, but nothing ever happens. I mean I can hear movement in my room and everything but nothing negative ever happens.

That's all that matters then :tu: enjoy the occasional experiences...some people spend all their lives trying to MAKE them happen to them and here we are having it occur naturally. We must be stir fry crazy :w00t:

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users