Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Recently as a game i have.......

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

Recently as a gamer i have found a hidden alien vault filled with amazing treasure. I have saved the galaxy from the perils of an robotic foe. I have build my home from rock and wood and decorated it with flowers. I have also saved the city of dunwall and reclaimed the throne for tehre true heir.

In the future i hope to explore the dragons triangle and the floating city of columbia.

what have you been up too?

(games - Boarderlands, Mass Effect 3, Minecraft and Dishonored future games where tomb raider and bioshock infinite)

P.S made a typo in title should be gamer not game ^^

Edited by Vaise, 28 February 2013 - 11:35 AM.

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#2    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,785 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:10 PM

I've been trying to convince my leggy neighbour that Strip Poker is a game she would enjoy.  Without success.  :(

#3    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4    voidla

voidla

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

I too have saved kingdoms, defeated terrifying monsters, saved numerous worlds, been many gods, explored cave systems and built massive villages and cities!

Everything and nothing is impossible.

It makes sense both are what makes each other.

#5    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:11 PM

I am a young ten year old boy named McRoy just starting out on my Pokemon adventure in Pallet Town, my starter is Charmander, his name is BlazeFace, we will become Pokemon Champions.

-replaying Pokemon Red (oh the nostalgia :D)

Posted Image

~MEH~

#6    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,636 posts
  • Location:This new war has taken a toll on families, my part is coming to a close on this front, leaving soon on a mayday.

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

I am a 24-hour man, I travel alone
a day before the circus arrives
putting up signs and lights.

Have you seen them?
You won't see me
since I am gone before anyone notices.

The circus is following me
but I'm always 2 steps ahead
even from the man with long legs.

I once met a lady and I visit her often
whenever the circus
is about to pass through her town.

How many drinks, how many women,
how many do you think?
Enough to make me remember that I am a 24-hour man.

#7    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

I recently slew meself a destroyer of planets while battling cannabilistic deliverance styled bandits, lunatics, mutants, and ancient aliens all the while acquiring ever increasingly awesome firepower thanking lady luck I did not sell that alien blaster rifle and a revolver with infinite ammo bestowed upon me.

Lately, I am a veteran soldier traversing the very galaxies with the use of reversed engineered ancient alien technology, acquiring friends and allies while battling enemies and shady persons of every walk of life and in every world I visit desperate to stop an alien race long thought extinct.

Getting my **** handed to me continuously by legendary beasts of myth and lore upon my journey back from the dead. I really feel like total suckitude but relishing every minute of it.

And stalking the corridors of Arkham Asylum, to save Gotham, where all the inmates have been turned loosed by the Joker.

Edited by B Jenkins, 28 February 2013 - 07:17 PM.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#8    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:28 AM

there are certainly some amazing and scary adventures afoot these days. ^^

Posted Image

#9    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,785 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:08 AM

View PostVaise, on 01 March 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

there are certainly some amazing and scary adventures afoot these days. ^^

Yep... travelling on public transport is just one of those. (lol)

#10    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

McRoy caught his first Pokemon! Would he like to nickname that Pokemon? You bet he would!

Added to the party: SparklyCheeks the Pikachu

Posted Image

~MEH~

#11    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• 3,942 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

wandering the wasteland with my trusty pew pew laser pistol helping only those who have the caps to spare and for those that don't i also have my even trustier fat man mini nuke launcher :)

also itching to play some dead space 3... and starcraft

"Good lord, what is happening in there?!" ................."Aurora Borealis?"

"A...Aurora Borealis?! At this time of year?!? At this time of day!?!  In this part of the country!? Localized entirely within your kitchen!?!"   ...."Yes!"

#12    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,736 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:33 AM

I have saved the world from a massive solar flare and sacrificed my life to ensure the lives of others. Through the centuries my ancestors have worked tireslessly to thwart the efforts of the Templar order, beginning in the Crusades, continuing into the Italian Renaissance, and concluding during the American Revolution. Without their sacrifices, I would've never succeeded. Within two years, a new generation of Assassins will continue the fight against the Templars, until then we lie in wait, biding our time.

Edited by WoIverine, 02 March 2013 - 03:33 AM.

#13    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:30 AM

View PostWoIverine, on 02 March 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

I have saved the world from a massive solar flare and sacrificed my life to ensure the lives of others. Through the centuries my ancestors have worked tireslessly to thwart the efforts of the Templar order, beginning in the Crusades, continuing into the Italian Renaissance, and concluding during the American Revolution. Without their sacrifices, I would've never succeeded. Within two years, a new generation of Assassins will continue the fight against the Templars, until then we lie in wait, biding our time.

Pure Awsomeness!!

Posted Image

#14    MysticStrummer

MysticStrummer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

• The great path has no gates. Thousands of roads enter it. When one passes through this gateless gate, he walks freely between heaven and earth.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:57 AM

As Sgt John Carver, Earth Defense Force, I aided Isaac Clarke, former systems engineer, in his quest to rid the universe of the Necromorphs, reanimated corpses which have been shaped into horrific new forms by a recombinant alien infection. Besides the creatures, we had to deal with a group of religious zealots who actually believed it was a good idea to let the Necromorphs kill everyone, and by everyone I mean EVERYONE, thereby causing the human race to evolve into something greater. Religious people... smh

Ummon asked : "The world is such a wide world, why do you answer a bell and don ceremonial robes?" ~ Zen Flesh Zen Bones

#15    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:48 AM

Back on Pandora battling mutants, cannibals, and Handsome Jack oh my!

My friends and I were kidnapped for ransome while enjoying a recreational vacation on a tropical paradise by murderous pirates  before I escaped my captors and was saved by the native peoples of the island. These allies have a common enemy in these said pirates and they are training me in various survival crafts while I explore, hunt, and fight the pirates in order to save my still captive friends.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users