Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recently as a game i have.......

Vaise

Recently as a gamer i have found a hidden alien vault filled with amazing treasure. I have saved the galaxy from the perils of an robotic foe. I have build my home from rock and wood and decorated it with flowers. I have also saved the city of dunwall and reclaimed the throne for tehre true heir.

In the future i hope to explore the dragons triangle and the floating city of columbia.

what have you been up too?

(games - Boarderlands, Mass Effect 3, Minecraft and Dishonored future games where tomb raider and bioshock infinite)

P.S made a typo in title should be gamer not game ^^

Edited by Vaise
  • Like 2

I've been trying to convince my leggy neighbour that Strip Poker is a game she would enjoy. Without success. :(

• Like 4

I too have saved kingdoms, defeated terrifying monsters, saved numerous worlds, been many gods, explored cave systems and built massive villages and cities!

• Like 3

I am a young ten year old boy named McRoy just starting out on my Pokemon adventure in Pallet Town, my starter is Charmander, his name is BlazeFace, we will become Pokemon Champions.

-replaying Pokemon Red (oh the nostalgia :D)

• Like 4

I am a 24-hour man, I travel alone

a day before the circus arrives

putting up signs and lights.

Have you seen them?

You won't see me

since I am gone before anyone notices.

The circus is following me

but I'm always 2 steps ahead

even from the man with long legs.

I once met a lady and I visit her often

whenever the circus

is about to pass through her town.

How many drinks, how many women,

how many do you think?

Enough to make me remember that I am a 24-hour man.

• Like 2

I recently slew meself a destroyer of planets while battling cannabilistic deliverance styled bandits, lunatics, mutants, and ancient aliens all the while acquiring ever increasingly awesome firepower thanking lady luck I did not sell that alien blaster rifle and a revolver with infinite ammo bestowed upon me.

Lately, I am a veteran soldier traversing the very galaxies with the use of reversed engineered ancient alien technology, acquiring friends and allies while battling enemies and shady persons of every walk of life and in every world I visit desperate to stop an alien race long thought extinct.

Getting my **** handed to me continuously by legendary beasts of myth and lore upon my journey back from the dead. I really feel like total suckitude but relishing every minute of it.

And stalking the corridors of Arkham Asylum, to save Gotham, where all the inmates have been turned loosed by the Joker.

Edited by B Jenkins
  • Like 2

there are certainly some amazing and scary adventures afoot these days. ^^

• Like 1

there are certainly some amazing and scary adventures afoot these days. ^^

Yep... travelling on public transport is just one of those. (lol)

• Like 2

McRoy caught his first Pokemon! Would he like to nickname that Pokemon? You bet he would!

Added to the party: SparklyCheeks the Pikachu

• Like 2

wandering the wasteland with my trusty pew pew laser pistol helping only those who have the caps to spare and for those that don't i also have my even trustier fat man mini nuke launcher :)

also itching to play some dead space 3... and starcraft

• Like 1

I have saved the world from a massive solar flare and sacrificed my life to ensure the lives of others. Through the centuries my ancestors have worked tireslessly to thwart the efforts of the Templar order, beginning in the Crusades, continuing into the Italian Renaissance, and concluding during the American Revolution. Without their sacrifices, I would've never succeeded. Within two years, a new generation of Assassins will continue the fight against the Templars, until then we lie in wait, biding our time.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 3

I have saved the world from a massive solar flare and sacrificed my life to ensure the lives of others. Through the centuries my ancestors have worked tireslessly to thwart the efforts of the Templar order, beginning in the Crusades, continuing into the Italian Renaissance, and concluding during the American Revolution. Without their sacrifices, I would've never succeeded. Within two years, a new generation of Assassins will continue the fight against the Templars, until then we lie in wait, biding our time.

Pure Awsomeness!!

• Like 1

As Sgt John Carver, Earth Defense Force, I aided Isaac Clarke, former systems engineer, in his quest to rid the universe of the Necromorphs, reanimated corpses which have been shaped into horrific new forms by a recombinant alien infection. Besides the creatures, we had to deal with a group of religious zealots who actually believed it was a good idea to let the Necromorphs kill everyone, and by everyone I mean EVERYONE, thereby causing the human race to evolve into something greater. Religious people... smh

• Like 2

Back on Pandora battling mutants, cannibals, and Handsome Jack oh my!

My friends and I were kidnapped for ransome while enjoying a recreational vacation on a tropical paradise by murderous pirates before I escaped my captors and was saved by the native peoples of the island. These allies have a common enemy in these said pirates and they are training me in various survival crafts while I explore, hunt, and fight the pirates in order to save my still captive friends.

Been playing Battlefield 3 since it was released. Still start of Battlefield 1943 and BF: Bad Company 1 & 2 sometimes. But picked up Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 because my brother bought it and am thoroughly enjoying it. Hate all the older COD games.

Ive gotten stuck on World of Tanks. FTP. Can get in play a few matches. Put it down. has mnay qualities Ive despised in other games...The grind !!

I would dearly love to see a game that isn't really a game but can have game aspects if you want it to, but where the main objective is to expose you to geography, anthropology, history, philosophy, and so on by allowing you to sort-of just explore.

There are a lot of things on the internet beginning to approach this, and I may have missed something, so maybe I just need to wait.

I would dearly love to see a game that isn't really a game but can have game aspects if you want it to, but where the main objective is to expose you to geography, anthropology, history, philosophy, and so on by allowing you to sort-of just explore.

There are a lot of things on the internet beginning to approach this, and I may have missed something, so maybe I just need to wait.

The new Tomb Raider should be awesome! Comes out tomorrow!

Been playing Battlefield 3 since it was released. Still start of Battlefield 1943 and BF: Bad Company 1 & 2 sometimes. But picked up Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 because my brother bought it and am thoroughly enjoying it. Hate all the older COD games.

I haven't played any of the Battlefield games but all of them are relatively inexpensive these days. These games are more geared to online multiplay, right?