Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Unexplained Booms

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

So last Night my local news station did a story on these unexplained booms. All i have to say if there is unexplained booms in my area i want to experience them. :yes: For those of us in the conspiracy/unexplained Business this is nothing new to us. Since i believe i have been reading about these booms since 2010. According to the News Story:
  • The Sounds Arent Coming From Space
  • The Sounds Arent Coming From the Ground
  • And the The Sounds isn't Coming From the Air
  • The Military didn't have any Jets up in the Sky Producing Sonic Booms(So they say)
  • They aren't Fireworks
Those options above don't leave much for us. So what do you guys think these sounds are? I am truly perplexed.

#2    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,849 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

Frisky neighbours?

#3    pallidin

pallidin

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,879 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

El, I don't think I can top that.  :yes:

#4    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

You're from Buffalo.  Do you live near the water?

It's not unusual for shifting ice to make some pretty significant booming noises this time of year.

Can you post any links to the news storeis?

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#5    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,288 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

View PostRafterman, on 28 February 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Can you post any links to the news storeis?

I'll try and find a link

#6    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• 2,094 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

Nocturnal Booms go back to the 1970s, they were frequent over the UK in 1976/77; a team from Bristol University concluded it was refracted sonic booms from BA Concord flights.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#7    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

Besides I'm sure that the military aren't always forthcoming when saying it wasn't them. They might just deny the thing in case there is some request for damage payments.  Gods, for all we know it might be some kind of weapons or prototype testing. It stands to reason they would deny everything.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#8    everwonder

everwonder

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:15 AM

I find this interesting. I live in KY and maby about 2 months ago or some where in that time frame, there were booms heard around Corbin I think it was and it was heard over several county's. last time I checked no one could find out what it was. I read a article somewhere that larges booms were heard right before the storm sandy. I also read that it could be the military using a sound weapon to change the weather or something. found it interesting though.

#9    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,272 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

Batman or Robin landing a punch?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#10    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,842 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:53 PM

View Posteverwonder, on 02 March 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

I find this interesting. I live in KY and maby about 2 months ago or some where in that time frame, there were booms heard around Corbin I think it was and it was heard over several county's. last time I checked no one could find out what it was. I read a article somewhere that larges booms were heard right before the storm sandy. I also read that it could be the military using a sound weapon to change the weather or something. found it interesting though.
Rafterman just gave  a good  explanation

#11    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

• “My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” A.A Milne

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:24 AM

High altitude jets breaking the sound barrier.  We've had it here in austalia before.  Just because they so 'oh no we don't have anything up there' doesn't mean they don't.  These technologies aren't classified and hidden away for nothing.  They aren't gonna be like "chyea brah, we were testing this super dope plane man".  Come on now xD

Edited by krypter3, 04 March 2013 - 03:26 AM.

#12    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,288 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:59 PM

View PostSakari, on 02 March 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

Neither its Superman

#13    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,288 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

View PostSakari, on 02 March 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

Don't Troll a Troll Bro.

#14    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• 1,644 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

These sorts of sounds have been heard throughout the world, since long before any kind of sonic booms from our aircraft were possible. So maybe flying saucers occasionally turn off whatever functionality they have that usually seems to prevent sonic booms. A good way to gradually wake us from our complacency, or denial?

Edited by bison, 05 March 2013 - 09:20 PM.

#15    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

View Postbison, on 05 March 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

These sorts of sounds have been heard throughout the world, since long before any kind of sonic booms from our aircraft were possible. So maybe flying saucers occasionally turn off whatever functionality they have that usually seems to prevent sonic booms. A good way to gradually wake us from our complacency, or denial?

the  light  orbs  are  not  of  this  time .

they consist  of :
1) a  geo-megnetic  singularity at  the  very  middle /center . that  directs  the  whole  craft   to  point  either to  the  center  of  the  earth ,  or  away  from  the  center  of  the  earth ,  and  gives   an axis  of  spin.
communication to/from  its  point  of  origin  is  thru  this.

2) a  outter  plasma  shell  converts   hygrogen  to helium in  a  very  controlled  way ... provides  energy/force for  the  whole  crafts  locomotion  and  protects  the  core with  millions  of reactors that  cover   every  square  .oo1"  of  the   20  to  30  foot surface . these  reactors are  each  specificly  controled

3) the turbin  hard  shell weighs  nearly  nothing ,is  made  of  a magnetic  feild genarated  by  the  plasma shell  and  spinns  at  just  less  that  the  speed  of  sound ,  and  is  covered  with  1ooo's  of  propeller  blades .
if/when  the  plasma shell  retracts ,  the  blades  make  contact  with  the  atmosphere  and  the   craft  moves  in  the  direction   desired .

all  motion  is 90 degrees in oppsetion to  the  axis  of the  geomegnetic singularity , gyrostablized by  the  spin  ,  and  is  lighter  than  air .

when  the  hydrogen  fuel is  exsausted ...  the  plasma  burns  up  the  hard  shell and  the  singularity   continues   in  the  direction  it  is  thrown ,  goes  astable  and  converts  to back ground atomic  noise .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users