Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Whisky galore flushed down drain by accident

whisky drain flushed dumbarton chivas brothers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,424 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

Thousands of litres of whisky have been flushed down the drain by accident at a bottling plant in Dumbarton.

It is understood the mix-up happened at Chivas Brothers during the night shift on Tuesday while equipment was being cleaned.

Instead of draining away waste water, the workers on duty somehow flushed out thousands of litres of bulk whisky.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-21614304

Posted Image

#2    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

Now i am offended,this is alcohol abuse! :w00t:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#3    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

This is deeply disturbing, they should hang the individuals responsible for crimes like these.

I'm speechless and need some time to mourn the loss. :(

Posted Image

#4    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

Damn save the whiskey. Tell about a masive screw up. going to be some drunk fishes LOL

#5    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,761 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

View PostStill Waters, on 28 February 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

Instead of draining away waste water, the workers on duty somehow flushed out thousands of litres of bulk whisky.

.........straight into the filler hole of Uncle Angus' tanker waiting on the other side of the wall! Heh heh!

"G a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnwan n gef!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".

"I was born with a priceless gift - the ability to laugh at other peoples' troubles" - Dame Edna Everage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users