Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Did UFO 'hit' Russian meteorite blasting it

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    sean6

sean6

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

Did UFO 'hit' Russian meteorite blasting it to smithereens? Conspiracy theorists’ extraordinary claim after new footage emerges

The meteorite that crashed on Russia was hit by an unidentified flying object causing it to explode and shatter over the Urals, it has been claimed.
The bizarre theory is based on analysis of blurry footage of the space rock as it streaked across morning sky above the city of Chelyabinsk.
U.F.O enthusiasts insist a small 'object' can be seen colliding with the meteorite on its trajectory through the atmosphere, despite the fact there were no reports of Russia launching missiles to down the celestial intruder, they claim.

http://www.dailymail...ge-emerges.html

Edited by sean6, 28 February 2013 - 06:51 PM.

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,964 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

We may inadvertently trigger an interstellar war.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,982 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

Any explaination as to what that object in the video is? Apart from a UFO i mean?

#4    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

Good god people.... thats optics for you, a lense flare, not a UFO.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#5    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

Posted Image
'ThAt'S iMpOsSiBlE. HoW cOuLd A uFo BlOw Up A mEtEoRiTe ThAt Is ClEaRlY a MiSsIlE... oR iT's SwAmP gAs. ClEaRlY.'

Posted Image

~MEH~

#6    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,229 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

Wait ... your source is the Daily Heil?
You know  how people think Fox News isn't an entirely reputable source? Well it's more reputable then the Daily Mail.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#7    Amerix

Amerix

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:36 PM

The Daily Mail is the National Enquirer of the UK.  Enough said.

#8    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,305 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:14 AM

boring....

#9    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,170 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

View Postsean6, on 28 February 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

Did UFO 'hit' Russian meteorite blasting it to smithereens? Conspiracy theorists’ extraordinary claim after new footage emerges

The meteorite that crashed on Russia was hit by an unidentified flying object causing it to explode and shatter over the Urals, it has been claimed.
The bizarre theory is based on analysis of blurry footage of the space rock as it streaked across morning sky above the city of Chelyabinsk.
U.F.O enthusiasts insist a small 'object' can be seen colliding with the meteorite on its trajectory through the atmosphere, despite the fact there were no reports of Russia launching missiles to down the celestial intruder, they claim.

Errr...no.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#10    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

View Postsean6, on 28 February 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

Erm ya right.....but no. A rag like the Daily Mail is most definitely not a good source of information. I wouldn't even consider it as toilet paper to be honest.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#11    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

the daily mail is a paper aimed at a certain conservative demographic but by no means is it the eqiv of the national enquirer...lol.

#12    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

Aliens out of moral necessity blew up the meteor that would otherwise have killed millions.  They don't want us to know they are here, so they make the pictures of it look like a camera glitch.

#13    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

Im going with ,THe Intergalatic Police were in Hot prusuit of an Outlaw gang of Dopplegangers and didnt want them to Land on Earth again and cause another STK Market Crash. They have invested way too much in our Great Development LOL ! Sad but it could happen ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#14    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:13 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 01 March 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

Aliens out of moral necessity blew up the meteor that would otherwise have killed millions.  They don't want us to know they are here, so they make the pictures of it look like a camera glitch.

Either that, or it could have been Chuck Norris.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#15    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 19,271 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

View PostHazzard, on 02 March 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

Either that, or it could have been Chuck Norris.

Yeah, Chuck round house kicked the stuffing outta that meteor!

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users