Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is the quality of police dropping for agenda

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:00 AM

That is a blatantly false generalized statement.

No matter what institution, public(police, politicians) or private(including street gangs), exhibits ego-centric behavior from time-to-time.

I respect law-enforcement as a "whole" concept. I further respect those who have the guts to say 'This is wrong ! , public or private, and changes need to be made."

I most respect those whom offer suggestions on actual changes, as opposed to just complaining about it(which I confess I am guilty of myself)

Bankers especially the Big Bankers are fine upstanding  citizens looking after our vast wealth resources for us. There are good cops sure. But the bad apples get all the publicity and thats the side we see. Also the Blue Wall of Silence is a real thing.

#17    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,099 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:29 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 02 March 2013 - 01:29 AM, said:

I want to become a police officer. Been told my heart is in the right place, but sadly those who are current established don't want to protect the people, they want to game the people in my birth town. It ticks me off that the place I grew up in, has corrupt officers who are willing to destroy families and lives to make themselves look good. I know better, my family was torn apart by police and I want to correct the system. District Attorney has a grudge against my family, she intervene numerous times on dropped charges to bring them back up and prosecute my father.

That sucks, My goal is to become an OPP Constible, hopefully get a posting in my home area.

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#18    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,516 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:36 AM

View PostStellar, on 01 March 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

I find that people these days are lazier and more apathetic than previously
you noticed that too....

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -    
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on like a mardy-arsed
bĦt˘h due to your lack of understanding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users