Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

most likely religion to be true and not true?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

I have no set way of believing,i believe something could have created everything we think to be real almost as video game or movie characters are created.Are we even real?Our senses say so,but can we believe our own senses not to lie to us?The stories passed down through time must have some meaning even if we do not understand them,or are they just a script for us to read as we go along?I am not sure of these answers but i do have certain ways of thinking and treating others no matter what,but why do i have these ingrained ways of thought?I am not religious,not from a religious family,i do not give a damn what others think,and modern society makes me sick to my stomach with almost everything it preaches so why do i think the way i do?I do not believe in a heaven or a hell,i believe we are all made of energy and energy never dies.Energy can only be transformed never destroyed.To many questions and no good answers for me,so i just do my own thing lol

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users