Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Help in Identitying voice in Alien interview

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16    shrooma

shrooma

Needs an exorcist, not a shrink....

• 3,325 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:20 AM

i've just been for a meal at CGI Friday's-
it didn't look as good as I thought it would....

"well we've ruined all the good bits, and cut down all the trees, and dumped the radiation into the deep blue seas.
we've ploughed up so much country just to get from A to B, just to move that little bit faster, in our five-speed luxuries-
just to move that little bit closer, to the world on your tv's."
-Culture Shock-

#17    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,840 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 01 March 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

We'll get right on that.
YEah ! me too Sweetpumper LoL !

This is a Work in Progress!

#18    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:44 AM

View PostLilly, on 02 March 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

Rubber Jonny is epic.

He freaks me so far out I have problems finding my way home again. :lol:

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#19    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,840 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:47 AM

And to think they gave the Oscar to Argo !

#20    ancient astronaut

ancient astronaut

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• It Is What It Is.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

Rubber Jonny Kicks Ass

[media='funny-pic'][/media]

#21    RebelInsanity

RebelInsanity

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

• Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:37 AM

View PostTimonthy, on 01 March 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

He was played by a real person with a motion sensor suit! Post processing gave us the Smeagol we love! He also based the voice of Smeagol on sounds made by his cat :w00t:

I know! It was a blue screen suit! I know he wasn't created from scratch, but it was still pretty amazing seeing how they made him look so different. Technology nowadays is incredible.
If I wanted to make an epic like that, I'm definitely getting the guy who made Smeagol/Gollum look so real.

Leave the door to your mind open, and the world will walk in.

#22    godnodog

godnodog

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

I was not questioning if it the video is a hoax, or who is Victor, but if it was Picardoma king the questions to Victor.

Can any1 answer this?

Edited by godnodog, 02 March 2013 - 10:28 PM.

#23    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,998 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

View Postgodnodog, on 02 March 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:

I was not questioning if it the video is a hoax, or who is Victor, but if it was Picardoma king the questions to Victor.

Can any1 answer this?
Victor was a fake name no doubt, everything was

#24    SpiritTraveler

SpiritTraveler

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

• "Everything is relative" - Elbert Einstein

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

It's so fake. Puppets and costumes. Can't even compare this to Gollum. Watch how the hands move. The fingers don't bend properly. The mouth never changes shape. Just a stiff mask mouth. And the second interview itself... we never get to see the whole body. It looks like bobble head surrounded by darkness.

But, no, I didn't recognize the voice.

Posted Image

#25    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

I know this doesn't have to do with the OP'S post, but I never knew Andy Serkis based Gollum's voice off of his cat! That made me happy! I can see that now. As far as the video.....no comment....

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#26    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,840 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:20 AM

THe reason we cannot recognize the voice is ,Its actually George W.Bush ! :alien: :no: :alien:

#27    RocketSwitch625UK

RocketSwitch625UK

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

View PostChrlzs, on 01 March 2013 - 09:33 PM, said:

Thanks for all that advice .. but no.

WHAT is particularly amazing?  If you have done all that stuff in a methodical, documented, repeatable way, why not simply post a video/gif of your 'evidence' instead of expecting others to go to that level of trouble?

If you aren't willing to do so, then folks might think....  well, I'll leave that for them to figure out for themselves.

Everyone should be made aware of the fact that thewonderman copied and pasted that message from a comment I posted on YouTube back in February. At the time, I was making a mini documentary about why I think the "Alien Interview" video is real. It is now available to watch on YouTube.

Reasons Why I Think The Alien Interview Video Is Real (HD):

#28    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,905 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

Thanks for the spam, rocketswitch, but given this is a discussion forum and not your personal advertising venue.. why not add, in your own words, what you have to say that is relevant to this thread?

Needless to say I won't be giving you any hits on the video.  If you have something important to say, discuss it.

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#29    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,906 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

View PostRocketSwitch625UK, on 21 May 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

Everyone should be made aware of the fact that thewonderman copied and pasted that message from a comment I posted on YouTube back in February. At the time, I was making a mini documentary about why I think the "Alien Interview" video is real. It is now available to watch on YouTube.

I don't understand the steps you are recommending.

GIF is a lossy image format as it can only handle 256 images and thus degrades anything that originally had more colours.  The dithering used in producing GIFs can be really awful looking.

Why convert to GIF anyway?  If you have the video in a digital format, why convert to another format when you can just use appropriate video software to examine the frames individually or just take screendumps to examine?

What is the resolution of the remastered video you are recommending to use?  If it's something like DVD or lower resolution, then a HD monitor isn't going to improve anything.  When lower-res images or video are displayed full screen on a higher-res screen, it's typically stretched out by interpolation which basically involves smearing the image out over a larger area.  A HD monitor isn't a magical tool for examining images.  A monitor lower than the resolution of the input video will degrade the quality, a monitor of higher resolution than the input video won't allow you to see anything you couldn't be viewing it on a monitor of equal resolution to the video.  If anything, it'll disimprove it as interpolation artefacts become obvious if a video or image is stretched too much to a higher resolution.

Edited by Archimedes, 25 May 2013 - 03:46 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#30    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,840 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

Remember  These last words, If it looks Fake then Its most likely Fake ! THe voice cover up in the video is such an over kill.
Is he scared that Muldner & Skully are gonna Get him?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users