Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Weird Lucid Dream Experiences

weird cool lucid dream experience

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    xXSolemnDemonXx

xXSolemnDemonXx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:14 AM

What are the weirdest lucid dream experiences you've ever had?

Edited by xXSolemnDemonXx, 02 March 2013 - 01:15 AM.

#2    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:21 AM

I have dreamed that I was in school but I didn't have any shoes, so I found my friend and told her I needed shoes. So she agreed to take me to the gym to get me some shoes but I couldn't walk. I was floating awkwardly so I had to hang on to my friend. When we got to the gym I tried to walk but one little step caused me to fly uncontrollably. My friend asked me why I couldn't walk and I shouted that didn't know. Then I realized I was dreaming and I shouted" omg I'm dreaming!! I'm lucid dreaming!!" I floated down and shouted " a thousand Ashly's!!!!" And a thousand Ashly's showed up.( she's a friend of mine) then I flew in circles and I woke up all excited. Haha that was actually my first lucid dream

#3    John Weiss

John Weiss

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

• I didn't believe in the afterlife, but have learned to mend my ways.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:30 AM

I had a series of "weird, lucid dreams" that led me directly to a series of profound afterlife experiences. All the things I learned in that dimension were absolutely incredible. Take a look at my post on this site or check out my book at the following link. I'd love to know what you thing about it. *snip*

Edited by Paranoid Android, 03 March 2013 - 06:20 AM.
Removed commercial link

#4    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,619 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

Hmmmmmmmm where to start. My favorite ones are these epic movie dreams, though sometimes I'm not really lucid. Sometimes they cover multiple plot lines with dozens of characters. Quite amazing that the mid is even capable of it actually.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#5    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

Does no one else find it weird that if you get excited you wake up? Looking up causes me to wake up in a paralyzed state...

#6    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,910 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:09 AM

Himawari69, on 02 March 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

Does no one else find it weird that if you get excited you wake up? Looking up causes me to wake up in a paralyzed state...

I find that the second I start thinking too much I wake up. When I recognize that something seems familiar or a little off and try to understand that ( even though I know it's a dream and that those things usually happen) I wake up. (and feel like kicking myself afterwards.. lol)

As far as "weird" ones, the one that stands out is one where I was attacked and injured really badly. I could feel the pain very intensely and feel my "body" shutting down.   I started getting scared (which is usually when I wake myself up) but instead I became lucid at that moment. I remember thinking that I was not going to die because I was in a dream, just to stick with it or I would be disappointed.  I relaxed and felt my dream body shut down all the way into blacking out unconsciously.  (who would've thought you could go unconscious while dreaming, right? lol )  Anyway, the dream continued while I was blacked out and I regained conciousness in it before really waking up.

Also the first one where I was actually able to have any control over was a little weird to me because I remained lucid after losing control of the dream. It was so frustrating to have so much control and then feel things shifting so much while still knowing I was dreaming.  (that one is here if you are interested btw:  http://www.unexplain...showentry=25534 )

#7    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:43 AM

I had a lot of Vivid Lucid Dream type experiences when i was a little kid. To me they were nightmares. But now I personnel think it was my Subconscious mind telling me how i died/lived in my Past Life. Because back then i wasn't influenced by TV shows, or Scary Movies like now a days. Some of those dreams still stand out to me.

Edited by stevemagegod, 05 March 2013 - 04:44 AM.

#8    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,002 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:37 AM

I dont know what my weirdest experience are. Shifting from a crocodile into a great white shark was weird though, I started off as a crocodile and then I went lucid, so I wanted bigger teeth to eat with so I placed my feet together and flicked out a tail which shifted me into a great white. Also shifting into smoke was quite weird and also turning invisible was weird too. To turn invisible I made my whole body turn into crystal and then very quickly afterwards I turned into glass which then made me fully invisible. Smoke I just jumped into the air and spun and just did it. It was like a defensive move in a lucid dream. I've shifted into lots of creatures.

So basically shapeshifting are some of my more weird lucid experiences I suppose. Also walking on water is quite weird too and feels really good(makes you happy), its especially strange when you have someone swimming with you as you walk above the water.

I had a weird shifting lucid dream last night.  To keep it short I was chasing a storm trooper(my ex brother in law)who was on a speeder bike(I dont know where that came from lol). I placed my hands down to run like an animal inorder to run fast(I didnt know I was dreaming until after I was running like an animal). Anyway so I went lucid but I couldnt catch up to him and I knew I needed to go faster. So for some reason I just shifted into Spiderman. lol!  I didnt plan to do it I just did it. So I was running on all fours and I saw my wolf arms turn into Spiderman arms and I kept running for alittle. Then I shot out web from both wrists and made myself like a slingshot and I shot myself forward to catch him. I caught him and webbed him up and then took him up to a high branch in a tree and webbed him to it and left him there. It was rather strange.

I think I shifted from a wolf to Spiderman because the other day I thought how its sad because I havent seen any wolf spiders around my house for some time. It mustve just been floating around my mind.

Edited by Kazahel, 06 March 2013 - 01:40 AM.

#9    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:52 AM

The most vivid lucid dream I ever had was when I was able to fly. I flew over the city, slowed down and shoot off at tremendous speed. Stopped in the air hovered down to show people in my dream that I could fly before taking off like superman. Everytime I become lucid in a dream I am able to fly on demand. Its an amazing experience.

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#10    kapow53

kapow53

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 117 posts

• Kapow

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:05 AM

Want to have some dreams?  I like to cook and have noticed when I season with turmeric, curry powder and black pepper (don't forget garlic for flavor)  I have unusual dreams.  The food tastes great too.  Try a tea made with turmeric, a couple of tablespoons, sweetened to taste and find out for yourself.

My theory is the combination flushes toxins out your brain and increases the blood flow.

#11    The Dreamer - Hybrid89

The Dreamer - Hybrid89

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

• Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

Oh where to start, Ive been a winged demon feeding on people, in which I could taste the blood, feel there skin.

ive flown, glided on water at incredible speeds, I could feel the cold of the water.

My dreams are bloody insane.

As a result im now a writer haha.

Posted Image

Also tagged with weird, cool, lucid, dream, experience

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users