Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* - - - - 2 votes

How to learn to use the power of the mind....


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    pantodragon

pantodragon

    Remote Viewer

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Joined:28 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:On vacation in Beetleguese

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

I have advised someone recently to resist the lure of witchcraft, and I would extend that advice to anyone else who has such ambitions.  I would also extend the advice to all who are, or are thinking of getting, involved in any of the other ‘magic’ arts, such as divination, spiritualism, astrology, or who work with the likes of Ouija Boards or crystals, or who attempt to practice such as vision quests or lucid dreaming, or even attempt to interpret dreams.  People are getting involved in all these things without the least notion of what they are doing, or of what they are getting involved in, and often, if not usually, are doing so in the face of fears which they see as merely obstructions to be overcome, rather than as warnings of danger.  Actually, those fears are the latter: they are warnings of danger and should be heeded.

Though I warn people away from dabbling in things they do not understand, I would also say that they need not give up dreams of BECOMING witches, or developing the ability to interpret dreams, read oracle cards and all the rest.  The dreams are fine, and, if one goes about things aright, the dreams will be fulfilled, and fulfilled in a safe and healthy way.

There are two main dangers in getting involved in any of these things.

First, when you practice these arts you become susceptible to them yourself, and that susceptibility makes you vulnerable, and breeds fear and suspicion.  You will most likely develop paranoia before very long; the world which, even without the ‘magic arts’ is frightening enough these days, will become even more frightening.  You will be beset by fears, and will become suspicious of everything and everyone.

Secondly, and much worse, is that you are running the danger of breaking through the barrier between the conscious and subconscious minds.  Throughout one’s life all sorts of stuff gets pushed into the subconscious and suppressed.  This is a safety mechanism, and it removes from consciousness all the things that we cannot deal with.  There is some really bad stuff here.  If you breech the barrier even slightly, things start to leak through, the suppressed material starts to come through into the conscious mind.  This is the start of the psychotic mental illnesses: schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder and all the rest.

The fear that people experience when starting to practice the ‘magic arts’ is a healthy fear that warns of these dangers.  Even though you do not know why you should fear things at times, you should never ignore fear.  When you feel fear it is always for a good reason.

So, you want to become a witch, or whatever.  How should you go about it?

Well, you need to understand some things about how life works, and the role of ‘fate’.  Humanity has mucked things up so badly that it is hard to believe it at times, but life is actually about having a good time, about being happy and fulfilled, about having dreams and having those dreams come true.  But in the process of mucking things up people have lost the knowledge of how to live properly so that happiness is their natural state, and dreams routinely and effortlessly come true.

The problem with dreams is that fulfilling them is no simple matter.  Take, for example, the dream of becoming a witch.  As I have explained, there are severe dangers involved, and to just to become a witch is not enough.  When you dream of becoming a witch, it is not about developing paranoia, or schizophrenia, or any other unpleasant side-effects.  The dream is of becoming a happy, healthy witch who can go on growing and going from strength to strength --- but that is a very complicated matter, and that is where ‘fate’ comes in: it is the job of Fate to chart a way through life that will get you all the right experiences and learning that will enable you to become the happy witch.

The way to work that lets you dream on, and lets fate do its job of seeing to the fulfilment of your dreams, is to get on with your normal day-to-day life and wait for things to come to you.  This process should have started in childhood, and Fate would have been picking up on each dream and fitting its fulfilment into your bigger life story.  By this means, life becomes a series of dreams being fulfilled and new dreams forming.

However, the way our world works, most, if not all, people have their childhood dreams, see them dismissed as mere childish whims, as unpractical, as unsuitable to adult life, which, we are taught, is all about making money, about ‘getting on’, about creating a secure future for oneself and one’s family etc etc.  The result is that the childhood dreams get lost, and with that loss goes the loss of one’s ‘path’ through life, the loss of one’s relationship with Fate.  Life reduces to a very mundane, mostly disappointing affair.

So, if anyone wants to become a witch, or has any other dream, or just wants to recover their interest in life, wants to recover their childhood enthusiasm for life, then they have to re-establish that relationship with Fate.  They way to do that is to review one’s childhood with a view to remembering the things that one liked, or interested one as a child.  This is about recovering those first childhood dreams, which most people will not be able to remember, but if one can remember the things that interested one then that is OK too.

The next step is to take up those interests again.  It does not matter what age you are; anyone can do this at any age.  If you are too old to pick up some dream, say of ballet dancing, or some sporting ambition, or if your health has deteriorated with the same result, then find some interest that is closely related to that first one.  For example, if you had dreamed of becoming a ballet dancer, then you can take up watching and learning about ballet; you could study the history of ballet, study choreography, theatre costume and design, maybe get involved with a local theatre in the costume, or some other, department.  So, just get as close to the old dream as you can.

After that it is a matter of waiting, and of going on dreaming, or of learning to dream again, as it will probably be for most people – when one’s dreams do not come true, one stops dreaming, and life becomes dreary, so getting back into a proper relationship with Fate means learning to dream again.  The point about waiting is that it is the job of Fate to show you the way forward, the way that will lead to the safe and health and rewarding fulfilment of those dreams, and it will do so by putting opportunities your way.

There is a point to doing things this way: if you are to enjoy life, you need to be living in the present, not just planning for the future, so Fate taking care of the future leaves people to live in the present, leaves them to get on with enjoying life now.  So you should concentrate on your interests and wait for opportunities to come your way.  With some of them it may not be apparent that they are connected to your dreams, but they will be, so just make it a point to take any opportunity that comes your way knowing that it leads to some experience or learning, or to some person that you need in order to get to that dream.

In Eastern religions, there is a saying, ‘when the student is ready, the teacher appears.’  This is a recognition of how Fate works.

The only exception to the idea of taking every opportunity that comes your way is if you FEEL some negative sensation, fear for example.  This is intuition at work.  Intuition warns you away from things that are not meant for you for one reason or another.  (Intuition can also operate in a positive sense.)


#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,844 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Australia

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

Were you once here under a different name?


#3    Professor T

Professor T

    3 of 7

  • Member
  • 2,579 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:between

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:33 AM

I think advising someone to resist the lure of witchcraft or any other religious or non religious practive is a naieve and it limits the scale and depth of the human experience.. Yes imo there are dangers as you have pointed out, but I think these dangers are born of ego/control mechanisms, which one should have a complete understanding of before even trying to delve into the less understood areas of multidimentional consciousness. I agree with the jist of most of this though as what you seem to be describing is the effect such practices would have on someone who lacks self control..

Edited by Professor T, 03 March 2013 - 01:35 AM.


#4    pantodragon

pantodragon

    Remote Viewer

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Joined:28 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:On vacation in Beetleguese

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 02 March 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

Were you once here under a different name?

No.


#5    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • Joined:21 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

pantodragon ! how do you know all this ! you tried it alrdy ? and failed and now you are paranoia ?

View Postpantodragon, on 02 March 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:




There are two main dangers in getting involved in any of these things.

First, when you practice these arts you become susceptible to them yourself, and that susceptibility makes you vulnerable, and breeds fear and suspicion.  You will most likely develop paranoia before very long; the world which, even without the ‘magic arts’ is frightening enough these days, will become even more frightening.  You will be beset by fears, and will become suspicious of everything and everyone.

Secondly, and much worse, is that you are running the danger of breaking through the barrier between the conscious and subconscious minds.  Throughout one’s life all sorts of stuff gets pushed into the subconscious and suppressed.  This is a safety mechanism, and it removes from consciousness all the things that we cannot deal with.  There is some really bad stuff here.  If you breech the barrier even slightly, things start to leak through, the suppressed material starts to come through into the conscious mind.  This is the start of the psychotic mental illnesses: schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder and all the rest.






#6    pantodragon

pantodragon

    Remote Viewer

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Joined:28 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:On vacation in Beetleguese

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

View PostWhyDontYouBeliEveMe, on 06 March 2013 - 09:30 AM, said:

pantodragon ! how do you know all this ! you tried it alrdy ? and failed and now you are paranoia ?

If a scientists were to tell you about schizophrenia or paranoia etc, you would not assume that they themselves had had personal experience of the conditions.


#7    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

View Postpantodragon, on 14 March 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

If a scientists were to tell you about schizophrenia or paranoia etc, you would not assume that they themselves had had personal experience of the conditions.

Actually I would. But then I am different.

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#8    pantodragon

pantodragon

    Remote Viewer

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Joined:28 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:On vacation in Beetleguese

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

View PostJohn from Lowell, on 14 March 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

Actually I would. But then I am different.

Well, that isn't science.  They don't do personal experience.  They do objective observation, disssection and analysis.

Edited by pantodragon, 18 March 2013 - 04:39 PM.


#9    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

View Postpantodragon, on 18 March 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

Well, that isn't science.  They don't do personal experience.  They do objective observation, disssection and analysis.

What if there was not such thing as an objective observation. The the beliefs of the observer always influences the observed.

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#10    pantodragon

pantodragon

    Remote Viewer

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Joined:28 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:On vacation in Beetleguese

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

View PostJohn from Lowell, on 18 March 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

What if there was not such thing as an objective observation. The the beliefs of the observer always influences the observed.

Well objectivity is rather an "in principle" sort of thing.  No, it cannot actually be achieved in practice.


#11    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

View Postpantodragon, on 18 March 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

Well, that isn't science.  They don't do personal experience.  They do objective observation, disssection and analysis.

You forgot that Science also accepts Proof. And Lucid Dreaming is a proven natural phenomena that occurs in the Human Mind during sleep. You say to stay away from those things but those things choice us. For example when i was little i experienced what many would call the "Vibration Stage of Astral projection". It scared me since i would get these really powerful electrical shocks at random times. However when i was in High School it happened again, i did some research on this subject and came across Astral Projection. And the symptoms that i have experienced is what many people claim to be VSofAP. I know now that it is just a natural process of the Human Body when we sleep, and it gets triggered between the Twilight Zone of falling asleep. It isn't witchcraft since it is proven by Science.

Edit: I forgot to mention that i don't take any drugs either when i am practing these things either unlike most traditional shamans. I am doing this solely by keeping my Mind being awake while my Body is asleep. That way i can bridge the gap between the subconscious and conscious. And i have been making lots of progress.

Edited by stevemagegod, 22 March 2013 - 02:23 AM.


#12    pantodragon

pantodragon

    Remote Viewer

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Joined:28 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:On vacation in Beetleguese

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 22 March 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

You forgot that Science also accepts Proof. And Lucid Dreaming is a proven natural phenomena that occurs in the Human Mind during sleep. You say to stay away from those things but those things choice us. For example when i was little i experienced what many would call the "Vibration Stage of Astral projection". It scared me since i would get these really powerful electrical shocks at random times. However when i was in High School it happened again, i did some research on this subject and came across Astral Projection. And the symptoms that i have experienced is what many people claim to be VSofAP. I know now that it is just a natural process of the Human Body when we sleep, and it gets triggered between the Twilight Zone of falling asleep. It isn't witchcraft since it is proven by Science.

Edit: I forgot to mention that i don't take any drugs either when i am practing these things either unlike most traditional shamans. I am doing this solely by keeping my Mind being awake while my Body is asleep. That way i can bridge the gap between the subconscious and conscious. And i have been making lots of progress.

Don't say you haven't been warned.


#13    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:27 AM

View Postpantodragon, on 25 March 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

Don't say you haven't been warned.

Don't get me wrong i know full well some of the dangers in this type of science. For example like the Ouija Boards. I have heard nothing but bad stories from using that device. It's one thing if you here one bad experience by using it, but its another if every story is nothing but bad news. I realize some of the science behind the effects of using the Ouija Boards but that's as far we know how the device works. Some believe that it could be used as a training tool to unlock/bridge the gab between the conscious and the subconscious mind. And they may be right. But i for one won't go near it. Especially after all the progress i have been making with all of my efforts to naturally bridge the gabs without any artificial enhancements like the Ouija Boards. According to some on this forum i have all ready unlocked my Third Eye. And by using a device like the Ouija Board it might make it go out of control instead of properly training it by myself whenever i go to sleep.

Edited by stevemagegod, 26 March 2013 - 12:31 AM.


#14    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

    Immortal

  • Member
  • 4,135 posts
  • Joined:20 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Female

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:33 AM

To the OP.. trying to tell people to live up to your perverse and limited views will not work. I am familiar with your past posts and I can assure you that the path that you yourself follow is rather deluded.

Wake up. Most people that I've had the pleasure of meeting that follow "witchcraft", or rather Wicca are open-minded and peaceful towards nature and mankind. Sure, there are some of those that take it to an insane level.

I suggest you look at yourself before you condemn everyone else.

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

#15    pantodragon

pantodragon

    Remote Viewer

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Joined:28 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:On vacation in Beetleguese

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 26 March 2013 - 12:27 AM, said:

Don't get me wrong i know full well some of the dangers in this type of science. For example like the Ouija Boards. I have heard nothing but bad stories from using that device. It's one thing if you here one bad experience by using it, but its another if every story is nothing but bad news. I realize some of the science behind the effects of using the Ouija Boards but that's as far we know how the device works. Some believe that it could be used as a training tool to unlock/bridge the gab between the conscious and the subconscious mind. And they may be right. But i for one won't go near it. Especially after all the progress i have been making with all of my efforts to naturally bridge the gabs without any artificial enhancements like the Ouija Boards. According to some on this forum i have all ready unlocked my Third Eye. And by using a device like the Ouija Board it might make it go out of control instead of properly training it by myself whenever i go to sleep.

(Don't say you haven't been warned) x 2.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users