Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Question for talented psychics.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 02 March 2013 - 08:54 PM, said:

Let's say you walk into a coffe shop, and your talents tell you the young couple in the corner... The guy beats his girl friend and will never let her go, and the lady in front of you hates her kids and wishes they were never born, but hides it, yet still might be a danger to them.

What are you to do with that kind of information... In a buisy coffee shop?

When you really have a strong premonition that you can do something about, that comes at the same sometimes.  Brings to mind two that happened to me at a fast food place. The victims seemed to be calling out  to anyone and I had very vivid daydreams or visions what ever you want to call it.  It was overwelming with emotions although all seemed quite well  outwardly.

I saw a woman I didn't know and l could see a husband beating and cussing at her.  She visited every day so it was easy, I gave her a flyer for a local domestic violence shelter, but I also gave it to several other ladies after and said to them, if you know anyone who needs help please give this to them, one asked if I worked there and I said no I work at so and so.   Several weeks later she came to me at work and said she was going to get a divorse and move to another town. She hadn't left him because she knew of no place to go that would protect her through the divorce.  Happy ending.

The other one was not a good ending.  It was a little girl who walked away from her mom to go to the restroom.  I followed and she told me she used to stay with grandma but not she lives with her mom now.  I asked does she treat you like grandma and she said no, she burns my fingers on the stove when I'm bad!  I got her name and someone later told me who her mom was and were she lived. I called the sherriff and he said she was already brought in on charges but it's hard to prove but he would keep an eye out.  Well the girl, ended up a statistic a year later beaten and burned with scalding water in a tub.  Sometimes you think you can help but you can't  :(

#17    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:49 PM

Having magic powers must be so cool.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#18    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:35 AM

View PostCakeOrDeath, on 05 March 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

No magic involved it's just intuition and everyone has it

It's just a matter of whether you want to learn to develop enough to use it

Edited by White Unicorn, 06 March 2013 - 03:42 AM.

#19    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,938 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

It dosnt have to be magic. the mind is very powerful. The subconscious mind can communicate with the concious and is more brilliant than you ever imagined. We all have Einstein mixed with a Sherlock Holmes back there talking to us, you only have to learn how to listen.  That's one theory.

The other is that is that it is quite clear that on quantum levels there really is no separation. We are all bound together in most spacial dimensions.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#20    charmcph

charmcph

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• Life is a gift .. use it wisely!

Time is wasted while young...Time is important while old!

Thoughts are contagious

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

It's about "using your mind" far beyond what science tells us we can or can't .....try it sometime...you might be amazed! To connect to others around you!
btw... just my opinion

~Char~

#21    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

You got to learn from Jonny Smith first (The Dead Zone tv series). People are connected, you can save one life, but you can't save all life. You can save the girl from the beating guy, but that guy will marry other girl who would be end up beating. That's how life works. Human is not ready to receive divination power and decide who to die, who to live.

You also need to act carefully, you don't just walk in there and say "hey, i'm a psychic, this guy will beat you to death!" because you'd be beaten to death first.

Saving one person is not just to tell him the danger ahead and let him deal with it alone, the solution is to remove the evilness, by either change one personality or to put them in prison

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users