Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Who would not want one of these?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Really Swell

Really Swell

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:45 AM

I've never even seen one of these before, and now I can't imagine my life without one.

#17    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,458 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

View PostReally Swell, on 06 March 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:

I've never even seen one of these before, and now I can't imagine my life without one.

If you have a 100 Horse power jet ski ( or more ), you only need $6,900.00 .......I wish they had these in the late 80's..

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#18    Really Swell

Really Swell

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

Sadly, I can't afford that. I knew they weren't coming cheap.

#19    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

My hero Karl Pilkington (I'm a big fan of his.  As his best friend Ricky Gervais said, Karl is the funniest man alive in Britain today) was desperate to have a go on one of those water jet packs in Venice in British comedy travel series "An Idiot Abroad 3" (2012), but he chickened out once they strapped it to him and he got in the water.

He was so keen to have a go that, whilst in the little boat travelling to the location, he was telling his dwarf mate Warwick Davis (who played an ewok in Star Wars 30 years' ago) that jet packs "are the future" and "I'm having my bit of fun today" and he seemed so confident.

But when they were back on the little boat again after he chickened out of it Warwick just looked at a sheepish-looking Karl and said "Well, that was embarrassing."

Hilarious.   Watch it here.....

Edited by TheLastLazyGun, 06 March 2013 - 07:53 PM.

#20    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,338 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users