Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

X-Files

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1    JesusFreakGS

JesusFreakGS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 15 August 2001 - 09:23 AM

Hi all! I'm  not a regular X-Files watcher, but I watched an episode (a repeat) a little bit ago. It was the one about the guy who gets abducted by aliens and gets holes drilled in his teeth and stuff... he takes some people hostage in the building and Mulder goes in as a medic. Anyway, the abductee is like insane or something and he breaks out of the hospital and he goes to Scully's house and looks inside the window and.... it's to be continued! Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the continuation... does anyone know what happened in the next part?
                           Adam

#2    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 27 August 2001 - 12:58 PM

Yeah, sure do, Adam.
Scully gets abducted by Dwayne Barry, gets kept in the trunk of his car, while he goes to rendezvous with the aliens who are abducting him on a regular basis...
Meanwhile Mulder uses his spooky mind to work out where they are going and intercepts them...
Only he's too late and the aliens take Scully instead of Dwayne.
Hope that helps...

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. – Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. – Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. – Minquass

#3    JesusFreakGS

JesusFreakGS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 28 August 2001 - 12:56 AM

Awesome! Thanks Loonboy!
                                              Adam

#4    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 January 2002 - 08:05 PM

Errie thought here, the X-Files shall end :'( permanitly in May of this year, finishing their 9th season, so far without Mulder being on of the main characters.  But it was that way during the eight season also, so, basically the eight season was the X-Files downfall, either that or when they stopped using the Aliens as their main "Enemy".

Farv M Larion

(I am by the way a regular X-Files fan and or watcher, being that I own the first four seasons of the X-Files on DVD, and have every episode taped, including the movie on DVD.  But than again, this probably doesn't make any difference to any here.)

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#5    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 20 January 2002 - 08:43 PM

When it began i used to watch it religiously but i lost interest after the third or fouth season i'm afraid.

never take me too seriously

#6    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 21 January 2002 - 08:22 AM

In my opinion, the fifth season is probably the best, if not the seventh.

Farv M Larion

Trust No One

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#7    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 21 January 2002 - 08:09 PM

I have been a fan since it's beginning, and still enjoy it, although I must say it's not what it used to be.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#8    ScaryD

ScaryD

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 January 2002 - 11:41 AM

Stu, me too.  

We would all get together with a load of beer every week to watch it when it first started.  Now I never see it - it's lost it's magic.  For a while back there though, it was X-everything...

:)

Every time a child says 'I don't believe in fairies'  there is a little fairy somewhere that falls down dead.J.M.Barrie | Peter Pan

#9    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 22 January 2002 - 07:42 PM

I have to agree with some here, the X-Files lost their, well, their style.. Mulder went completely paranoid, Scully also and well, there were no scary things anymore. Always the Government..

The first episode I ever saw was the one with a green guy who could crawl true the sewer, he had to eat lever and opther organs to stay alive when he went into a deep sleep..

The best part I ever saw was the one in the forrest where there are Bacteria that can't stand the light.

Odin Supreme 8)

#10    Sheff_Pud

Sheff_Pud

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 January 2002 - 11:06 PM

I must admit that the first series was great, mainly because it believable.
After that the plots went from bad to worse and I stopped watching when just about everybody was being abducted by aliens.

Surgeons must be very carefulWhen they take the knife!Underneath their fine incisionsStirs the Culprit -- Life!                            (Emily Dickinson)

#11    Sorcerer

Sorcerer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 March 2002 - 02:15 PM

I watch the X-files allmost ever time it's  broadcasted. In the Netherlands it's not so often broadcasted, and that should be changed...

Cogito, ergo sum[SIZE=7][COLOR=green][FONT=Times]

#12    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 01 March 2002 - 05:02 PM

I have watched the X-Files since the beginning also.    Even though it's going through a slow and painful death,  at least we will see a decent ending with some answers to our questions,  unlike many great shows that were simply cancelled.  Being a shipper,  I'm happy to hear that they will bring Mulder back for the finale.  I agree that they lost the sparkle when they stopped showing the MOTW!  They really had some wild ones!  I liked the one with the teenagers who found that cave,  where they were able to speed up their movements!!   Well,  we should have at least one more movie to look for forward to!   :sa   :sd
               Long live Spooky Mulder!   ;D

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#13    cleo_patra45

cleo_patra45

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 June 2002 - 04:32 AM

I'm not sure I understand that show.... :s9

#14    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 13 June 2002 - 11:36 PM

[blue]
When the X Files is good it's excellent. When it's bad, it's utter crap.

Good episodes:

Darkness Falls (little green insects in forest with cocoons)

The Erlyenmeyer Flask (guy with green blood, Deep Throat gets shot, Scully finds alien baby embryo)

The one with the werewolves...

All of the above are in my humble opinion....  ;D
[/blue]

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. – Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. – Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. – Minquass

#15    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2002 - 02:41 AM

Hi im new here! Woo! Im from ~England

I love the x files. I would love there to be a complete rerun of the whole show. Although im yet to see series 9. The BBC Have ruined the show in my opinion by not broadcasting it and then not telling anyone about it when it comes back on. Thats how people lose interest.

Cant wait for the second movie. Although it wont happen. A second computer game in FMV would be great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users