Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dennis Rodman visits North Korea & President

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#31    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,475 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:24 AM

View PostBetrayal of Humanity, on 09 March 2013 - 07:48 AM, said:

Why does race have to be brought into

It must be because he is a black drag queen why people can't take him seriously, not because of the way he has acted over the years.

Why can't Dennis Rodman be made fun of with out people saying it's racist? People need to stop bringing race into discussions that have nothing to do with race.
Okay, so you can't take a joke and you want to drag this on, no pun intended?

Why can't he be made fun of without people...?   Politics.

He's not a black drag queen, he's a black NBA star who dressed in drag.  

And the Grand Old White Man's Party is racist, I hate to be the one to tell you.  And Obama's votes speak for themselves.   Politics is racist.  Politics is every kind of bigotry under the sun when it suits its purpose.

http://nation.foxnew...ein-intolerance

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#32    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,513 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:49 AM

As defiant as it might seem this is a victory for peace relations.  Don't forget that the Harlem Globetrotters were there entertaining the crowd with Rodman.  I'm sure this had an enormous impact on the hearts and minds of the North Korean populace..... something they'll pass on to future generations.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#33    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,668 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

Guess what?  Guess what?  I never really understood how profoundly dumb Rodman was before listening to him here.  He sounds like a poorly educated 8 year old....  Nice that he has the millions to fall back on.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#34    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,407 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

Now Rodman plans on vacationing with Kim Jong-un.  I don't see how Rodman can want to associate with Kim, he would like to send a nuclear missile to us.  His actions seem a little treasonous to me.  I think he wants the publicity.

Dennis Rodman ‘planning a vacation’ with Kim Jong-Un

#35    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

Dennis Rodman visits North Korea & President

Two basket cases.

#36    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,513 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:38 PM

He's at it again.  

Just watched the longer 8min video of some CNN host asking the same political questions to Rodman and the other 9 basketball players.

Then Rodman lost it on him.... loved it.  Alex Jones style!

I'd post the 8min  version but I'm lazy.  Most likely will only see the 4min version and comment on it.

#37    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:10 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 05 March 2013 - 10:41 AM, said:

It's useful to look at a picture of the Korean Peninsula from space at night and see how brightly lit the South is and how dark the North is.  Kinda a metaphor for the difference in their two systems.

Or which is the more environmentally friendly of the two nations :D

#38    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,515 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:21 AM

Did I hear it right that Rodman sang happy birthday to President Kim? He's no Marilyn Monroe.

EW! I just got a visual!

Edited by Likely Guy, 09 January 2014 - 02:23 AM.

#39    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,513 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:57 AM

The western corporate main stream political driven GOV media is currently engaged in a full court press on Rodman.... and many are falling for it hook line and sinker....

I checked out Rodman facebook page... its full of insults, asking for the GOV to charge him for treason..... even death threats.

Haha.... NK isn't even a threat to America yet many feel threatened by a freaking friendly basketball game..... it just goes to show that american nationalism precedes freedom to those who wear colors on their sleeves while their rights are being stripped because of it.

#40    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,668 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:38 AM

View Postacidhead, on 09 January 2014 - 02:57 AM, said:

The western corporate main stream political driven GOV media is currently engaged in a full court press on Rodman.... and many are falling for it hook line and sinker....

I checked out Rodman facebook page... its full of insults, asking for the GOV to charge him for treason..... even death threats.

Haha.... NK isn't even a threat to America yet many feel threatened by a freaking friendly basketball game..... it just goes to show that american nationalism precedes freedom to those who wear colors on their sleeves while their rights are being stripped because of it.
Nice.... you are actually supporting in an offhand way, this idiot and his support of a truly evil (by ANY reasonable definition) human being in NK.  Just so you can slam the US.  Disgusting and revealing.  It isn't about a basketball game - it's about the gulags, stupid....

#41    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,351 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:55 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't America still technically at War with North Korea? It was only a cease fire signed in the 50s, not an armistice.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#42    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,513 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:17 AM

View Postand then, on 09 January 2014 - 03:38 AM, said:

Nice.... you are actually supporting in an offhand way, this idiot and his support of a truly evil (by ANY reasonable definition) human being in NK.  Just so you can slam the US.  Disgusting and revealing.  It isn't about a basketball game - it's about the gulags, stupid....

"One day this door is going to open"--Dennis Rodman

#43    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,513 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:20 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 09 January 2014 - 03:55 AM, said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't America still technically at War with North Korea? It was only a cease fire signed in the 50s, not an armistice.

South Korea....

...unless of course you consider South Korea american.

#44    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,668 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:30 AM

View Postacidhead, on 09 January 2014 - 04:17 AM, said:

"One day this door is going to open"--Dennis Rodman
It's a wonderful sentiment - and that is NOT sarcasm on my part.  I hope a day will come when those poor, starving and brutalized human beings can be at least treated as humans.  If this athlete could make a difference I'd be all for it.  I'm even willing to believe that he believes he's making a difference.  But what he is doing is giving some credibility to a crazy, brutal murderer.  The idea of making peace is undeniably a positive thing but it also requires a partner who feels the same or at least might be persuaded.  THIS guy just boasted about feeding a family member to a pack of starving wild dogs.  Call me dubious...

#45    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,513 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:39 AM

View Postand then, on 09 January 2014 - 04:30 AM, said:

It's a wonderful sentiment - and that is NOT sarcasm on my part.  I hope a day will come when those poor, starving and brutalized human beings can be at least treated as humans.  If this athlete could make a difference I'd be all for it.  I'm even willing to believe that he believes he's making a difference.  But what he is doing is giving some credibility to a crazy, brutal murderer.  The idea of making peace is undeniably a positive thing but it also requires a partner who feels the same or at least might be persuaded.  THIS guy just boasted about feeding a family member to a pack of starving wild dogs.  Call me dubious...

Is that story about feeding his uncle to dogs even true?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users