Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

North Korea vows to cancel Korean War ceasefi

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#46    jesspy

jesspy

Full of Wisdumb

• 8,113 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

is there a  new Axis of evil or something which includes nth Korea and Iran? I don't know the third.

Its just talk. I heard on the radio it will be the 11th of March when they will end the cease fire or something.

Mind tricks don't work on me, only money.

#47    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:34 AM

Well apparently they kept the promise and cut off communications with South Korea.  I still think it's little Kim acting like a Posted Image
...jumping up and down and beating his chest...Posted Image

"Pay attention to me!"

It's an un-winnable proposition for everyone.  "IF" Asia erupts in a major war, it will seriously hurt their corner on their manufacturing markets.  It could be that our buddies in the Rothschilds know this and are hedging bets on a similar situation as to what happened after WW2.  The USA rose to financial and manufacturing authority after WW2 because most of the industrialized world had been flattened.  We had no competition.  What would be the best for the USA and the Euro zone?...

If TPTB want to resume that role, they have to remove the competition...aka...a major war in Asia....

I think it is all smoke and mirrors...Lil Kim wants attention.  I don't think he really thinks he can win a war....and I don't think China wants a war on their doorstep disrupting their production lines....I guess the next 24-48 hours will say a lot.

Edited by Jeremiah65, 11 March 2013 - 02:36 AM.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#48    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,965 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

maybe but North korea has sunk a warship and bombed the South Korean Island

#49    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

There are still some lines of communication open and a bunch of South Koreans who work in the North have been allowed across the border. So there hasn't been a complete cut off.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#50    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:53 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 11 March 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

maybe but North korea has sunk a warship and bombed the South Korean Island

You mean back in 2010, or did they do it again? I just looked for news regarding NK but having found a single mention of a repeat of 2010's theatrics.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#51    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,535 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:07 AM

View PostStellar, on 11 March 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

You mean back in 2010, or did they do it again? I just looked for news regarding NK but having found a single mention of a repeat of 2010's theatrics.
That all looked decidely fishy. What they (SK) originally claimed was that they'd managed to find the actual torpedo that hit the ship, and put it on display so that everyone could see the N. Korean markings on it, and then when people began to think that was a little fishy (it had sunk a ship, but there was hardly a scratch on it) then said that, well, it wasn't the actual one, of course, it was one like it that they'd found previously.
Fishy.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#52    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,781 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:00 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 12 March 2013 - 08:07 AM, said:

That all looked decidely fishy. What they (SK) originally claimed was that they'd managed to find the actual torpedo that hit the ship, and put it on display so that everyone could see the N. Korean markings on it, and then when people began to think that was a little fishy (it had sunk a ship, but there was hardly a scratch on it) then said that, well, it wasn't the actual one, of course, it was one like it that they'd found previously.
Fishy.
That does sound strange.  But I cannot imagine who else would have sunk the sub.  I think the guys in the North know they can get away with murder on a small scale and they do so to keep the world on edge and feeding their citizens.  IMO the feeding should be done by those who benefit from the outcome - the Chinese.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#53    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,965 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

View PostStellar, on 11 March 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

yeah in 2010

#54    draugr

draugr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• It's a secret to everybody.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

NK, you so funny.

Posted Image
If they keep it up, they're going to put an eye out or something.

#55    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:42 AM

WW3 looms.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#56    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 4,208 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:55 AM

South Korea is still promising to send more aid to NK even through all of these threats, tantrums and refusal accept limitations on nuclear ambitions.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with a country striving for nuclear weapons.  The problem with NK having them though is they're so stupid/crazy with their constant threats that if they ever become a real threat(getting nuclear weapons) they will be destroyed very quickly.  That seems to be what every but NK is trying to avoid.

#57    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,535 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:12 AM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 14 March 2013 - 12:42 AM, said:

WW3 looms.
The People's Communication Bureau of the Glorious Democratic People's Republic would be proud that you consider them capable ot such a thing, comrade.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#58    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 15,126 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:18 AM

Well it would be WW3 -- North Korea vs. the rest of the world.

#59    sear

sear

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

"is there a  new Axis of evil or something which includes nth Korea and Iran? I don't know the third." FW
Syria?Somalia, or Yemen?

"... a tight grip is actually a sign of a weak hand."
President William Jefferson Clinton 99/04/07 C-SPAN  
Young Kim Jong Un is but a boy, trying to prove he's a man.

Sabre rattling is the only way he's found to attempt to compensate for his conspicuous impotence, military, and perhaps otherwise.

His hermit kingdom is a Potemkin village. Pyongyang hosts grandiose totalitarian ceremony, while his nation of peasants starve by the millions.

The truth is plain to see:

[color="#000000"][font="Kalinga, sans-serif"][size="3"][size=3]http://www.flickr.co...ze[/font[/color]

#60    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 15,126 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

View Postsear, on 14 March 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

Syria?Somalia, or Yemen?

Zimbabwe

Edited by Frank Merton, 14 March 2013 - 04:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users