Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Edgar Mitchell says a lot.......

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#136    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:13 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 27 March 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

We find that amusing.

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#137    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 27 March 2013 - 04:57 AM, said:

Or that Edgar Mitchell explicitly states that he has no personal knowledge, and that nothing happened on the moon trips?

His memory could have been wiped clean after getting back. Brain washing techniques.

#138    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 27 March 2013 - 05:00 AM, said:

LOL, here have you read this one yet? One of my favs, the most amusing CT and imaginative CT I have seen in a while.

There is the ISS and then the other space experiments with no oversight. Stuff they couldn't get away with publicly. It's easy to dispose of the evidence (bodies) in space.

#139    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 29 March 2013 - 12:26 PM, said:

There is the ISS and then the other space experiments with no oversight. Stuff they couldn't get away with publicly. It's easy to dispose of the evidence (bodies) in space.

Posted Image

#140    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

Could you be a little more specific? What experiments? Names of dead astronauts, etc,...

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#141    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,127 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

View PostHazzard, on 29 March 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

Could you be a little more specific? What experiments? Names of dead astronauts, etc,...
No, that's how they deal with Dissidents and political prisoners; take 'em up into Space and dispose of them quietly out of the airlock. They've been doing it for years. All hush-hush, of course. :blush:

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#142    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 29 March 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

No, that's how they deal with Dissidents and political prisoners; take 'em up into Space and dispose of them quietly out of the airlock. They've been doing it for years. All hush-hush, of course. :blush:

Think about this. What if you had an engineered virus that could rapidly wipe out the entire population if there was a leak in a lab somewhere? Where's the perfect place to keep it? A secret space lab. What if you could get valuable information about space helping future private space enterprises or defense contractors by conducting experiments on live subjects. A person can not escape nor talk in outer space. Here's the perfect way to dispose of evidence. It would be disposed of and burn up in the atmosphere and be called space junk or a meteorite. The secret space lab in a worst case sconario could have a self destruct mechanism. Transportation to the space station of horrors would be through the secret space program. There is very little oversight in the black world so things can easily esculate where there are crimes against humanity and an esculating body count.

Here's an example on what you could do. Go up to prisoners that are suitable and fit to be astronauts and tell them that their verdicts can be reduced if they participate in the program. Maybe these people are lifers. They would agree and a test would be conducted during lift off to see when a person dies at high G. They would be filmed dying at high G's to guage their reactions and how the body reacts and hooked up to equipment. Once in space the secret space craft would be guided to the station where an autopsy on the bodies and other test would be conducted. The bodies would be placed inside a capsule and it would burn up in the atmosphere.

Here's another scenario. A defense contractor develolpes a sercet new space suit that is very thin. Maybe inspired by the tight fitting coveralls described in CE 3 reports. There is a probability that it will not work but you want to test it out on a live subject anyway. You also want to see what the vacuum of space does to a person if problems arise. If the suit fails and the person suffers a horrific tormented death in space. It would all be filmed to guage the persons reaction and an autopsy would be conducted on the victim.

Here's another scenario. A defense contractor wants to test a no lethal weapon that's going to be used on people lets say UFO researchers. Let's say the subject will have microwaves directed at their brain. Not only do you want to test this out on a male but also women and children. There persons brain will be microwaved until they die and their ear drums burst suffering great torment and pain. An autopsy on the bodies and other test would be conducted and the bodies would be placed inside a capsule and it would burn up in the atmosphere.

#143    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 27 March 2013 - 04:57 AM, said:

Do you deny that Cooper had a negative bust up with NASA over Shepherd getting the command he wanted?

I don't see how that results in a UFO story about scrambling after a disc or a UFO landing. It also doesn't make sense why such UFO stories would be effective if there was nothing to ET or UFO.

#144    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 30 March 2013 - 12:17 PM, said:

I don't see how that results in a UFO story about scrambling after a disc or a UFO landing. It also doesn't make sense why such UFO stories would be effective if there was nothing to ET or UFO.

This is helpful in understanding your utter imperviousness to evidence that won't fit your existing paradigms. And the sad irony is that while pretending your beliefs show you are open-minded and forward thinking -- and superior to other people who disagree -- they really brand you as just the opposite. a sad waste of mentation resources.

Try to read James McDonald's detailed account of the May 1957 Edwards incident and then explain the stark inconsistency with the way that Cooper in later years recounted 'his' role in it.

#145    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,569 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 29 March 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

His memory could have been wiped clean after getting back. Brain washing techniques.
He could have been kidnapped by the moon goblins and replaced with an imposter.

#146    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 28 March 2013 - 06:13 AM, said:

Posted Image

Very Good psyche101 !

Attached Thumbnails

• 665857_511886832155658_1550208678_o.jpg

This is a Work in Progress!

#147    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:57 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 29 March 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

Posted Image

So much easier than disposing of bodies on earth somehow?

Oh dear, all I can do is join mcrom. This is the funniest thing I have heard all day, thank you!

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 04 April 2013 - 09:12 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#148    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:03 AM

View PostHazzard, on 29 March 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

Nah, we cannot get that, we need people on the inside. Someone who is good at infiltrating..........

Posted Image

#149    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:06 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 30 March 2013 - 12:17 PM, said:

LOL, I cannot give you better advice than Jim already has. I suggest you try his suggestion and see where it takes you. If the bleeding obvious is not enough for you, I honestly do not know what is.

View PostDONTEATUS, on 31 March 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Very Good psyche101 !

:D

I am going to eat of that hat when I get to Texas.

#150    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 29 March 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

Think about this. What if you had an engineered virus that could rapidly wipe out the entire population if there was a leak in a lab somewhere? Where's the perfect place to keep it? A secret space lab.

So the leak can hit the atmosphere and contaminate the entire planet killing all life.

No point in doing things by halves hey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users