Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Edgar Mitchell says a lot.......

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#166    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,653 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:16 PM

View PostHazzard, on 06 April 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

And I would be the first to agree with you on that. Im just pointing out that maybe our Big Picture effects, "revelations", religious "connections" etc, are caused by naturally occurring chemistry produced by our minds.

It certainly could be. Could also be the way we perceive things, or down to how our brains interact with electrical stimulus, Mitchell was in a Space Craft afterall, surrounded by electrical equipment, electrcial stimulus of even a small kind could possibily effect different people in different ways (some not even noticeably).

I always liked the idea that the earths EMF's fluctuate, and some of the strongest fluctuations can occur around the worlds religious hotspots.....(although I accept there is no evidence connecting any of it, or that the brain is influenced by such low level emf's, but I do find the idea interesting).

Edited by Sky Scanner, 06 April 2013 - 11:20 PM.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#167    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,653 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

dbl post

Edited by Sky Scanner, 06 April 2013 - 11:20 PM.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#168    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:53 AM

View PostHazzard, on 06 April 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

DMT is produced in the brain.

http://www.erowid.or..._article2.shtml

#169    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

View PostSky Scanner, on 06 April 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

(although I accept there is no evidence connecting any of it, or that the brain is influenced by such low level emf's, but I do find the idea interesting).

what about the god helmet?

#170    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:01 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 06 April 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

the Life or the proof?

the actual living dna? :D

#171    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,847 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

View PostSky Scanner, on 06 April 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

It certainly could be. Could also be the way we perceive things, or down to how our brains interact with electrical stimulus, Mitchell was in a Space Craft afterall, surrounded by electrical equipment, electrcial stimulus of even a small kind could possibily effect different people in different ways (some not even noticeably).

I always liked the idea that the earths EMF's fluctuate, and some of the strongest fluctuations can occur around the worlds religious hotspots.....(although I accept there is no evidence connecting any of it, or that the brain is influenced by such low level emf's, but I do find the idea interesting).
You're going to be talking about pyramids and ley lines next!

(j/k, although with my avatar, I know, I can talk.)

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#172    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,277 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:19 AM

Given the number of astronauts, that there would be a few with less than fully controlled tongues is not surprising.  This is the main reason I almost always discredit conspiracy-secrecy theories.  Such things get out, even when they are just fancies.

#173    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,653 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:44 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 07 April 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

what about the god helmet?

As far as i'm aware nobody has ever replicted it with the same results though, so it remains speculation. Unless i'm wrong and other tests have given the same results?!

#174    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:43 AM

View PostSky Scanner, on 07 April 2013 - 09:44 AM, said:

As far as i'm aware nobody has ever replicted it with the same results though, so it remains speculation. Unless i'm wrong and other tests have given the same results?!

yes, as far as i can find only one time, the swedish failed to replicate them... http://w3.psychology...istetal2006.pdf and responded to persinger's objection here... http://www.telefonic...gerResponse.pdf but the re-analysis still stands... http://jlundy.lauren...singer_2006.pdf i guess other labs need to undertake the challenge and try and replicate them

#175    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:18 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 07 April 2013 - 07:19 AM, said:

Given the number of astronauts, that there would be a few with less than fully controlled tongues is not surprising.  This is the main reason I almost always discredit conspiracy-secrecy theories.  Such things get out, even when they are just fancies.

Putting too much credibillity in high ranking military, or astronaut stories, can be dangerous..... that is why the scientific method is the best thing we have when we investigate UFOs.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#176    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,277 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

View PostDBunker, on 07 April 2013 - 01:18 PM, said:

Putting too much credibillity in high ranking military, or astronaut stories, can be dangerous..... that is why the scientific method is the best thing we have when we investigate UFOs.
I kinda think that was what I said.As far as "investigating UFOs" goes, there is not much of that nowadays except by believers who only look for confirmations of their belief.  Generally otherwise authorities are tired of it and know pretty much what to expect.

#177    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,576 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:10 AM

View Postconspiracy buff, on 06 April 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

It seems like you are well versed on the UFO topic, to which I applaud you.  However, Edgar Mitchell is not the first astronaut to come forward and make claims about alien life.  Gordon Cooper is another well known astronaut who believes the same thing.  Maybe if this were one or two lone astronauts, one would believe it is just nonsense.  High ranking officials, government insiders, and numerous other people with no connections to each other whatso ever make similar claims.  Is this coincidence?  I don't believe so, but if that's your viewpoint more power to ya!  I do agree however, that Edgar Mitchell should be remembered for his lifetime achievements.  But, by the same token, you cannot ignore the claims by Mitchell and numerous others about this.  What about Philip Corso[author of "The Day After Roswell]?  He was a high ranking military official who directly linked the US Government with knowledge and the subsequent cover-up of extraterrestrial life.  Let me guess, another crackpot?  

Thank you for the applause, I have had an interest since childhood and feel I do have a reasonable understanding of the phenomena, like most people I started out with the more credulous outlook the media propagates, however, around 35 years of interest has led me to this side of the fence.

Only one or two Astronauts have come forth. Military people are not astronauts and do not lend credence to each other, each case is as individual as it's own telling. Ans of those astronauts  nothing has been seen in space, and one of them says he has never seen a thing, just heard some things. Most importantly, they say different things, and that means the do not corroborate each other, it is just an appeal to authority.

The papers are doing their level best to leave Edgar Mitchell out of future recognition. I recently watched "When We Left Earth" and distinctly noticed the way Coops and Mitchell were brushed over when others even had the chance to be interviewed for the doco itself. It was sad to see, but immediately I thought "what else could it be?" Something of a co-incidence.

Philip Corso has been directly linked to instances where he fabricated and embellished his record as well. Even Stanton Fridman (NSC claim) and Kevin Randle give the man a wide berth. You might think a great deal of inconsistencies can be overlooked, I do not. All Corso knows about is as stated on the title of his book "The Day After" He missed the show, ands still wants to have a piece of the limelight. His apologists keep saying "ohh, so he got a few minor things wrong!" yet they take him entirely at his word where UFO tales are concerned. How does that wrok? He is only "confused" when he is caught lying? All other times he is true to his word? Come on mate, would you really expect a thinking person to swallow all that?  

Again, you cannot have it both ways.  Either Dr. Mitchell is an intelligent man who knows what he is talking about or he's an "old crackpot talking about aliens in rag papers".  It cannot be twisted to fit a particular viewpoint simply because it is what it is.  I tend to believe people like Edgar Mitchell who have been privy to intimate knowledge about this subject over skeptics who have not.  This is where the mindsets clash.  Skeptics will claim he is not credible because society has been conditioned to believe that those who talk about alien life/UFOs are crazy.  It is a moronic and almost childlike stance to take, in my opinion.  This guy is the real deal and I believe what he is telling us, besides what did he have to gain by lying?

Well, I am not saying I want it both ways. I have said I feel Dr Mitchell has an eccentric streak in him, well illustrated buy his psychic experiments on his way to the moon. Bit embarrassing that bit, and I can see why it is not ever a main point of discussion where Dr Mitchell is discussed. That eccentric streak has been taken advantage of in his elderly years.

If you want to go into how credible Dr Mitchell's sources are, and he says himself he has no firsthand knowledge, I would be more than happy to do so, however, you might fid yourself saving quite some time if you just search the thread where Qullius and I have already discussed the subject. As fas as I can tell, Dr MItchell's "Sources" are
  • Some cattle ranchers he grew up with in Roswell
  • Stephen Greer's erroneous claims about Admiral WIlson, which Admiral Wilson calls fantasy.
  • Bob Lazar.
Please feel free to add to that list. But you can see where it is going I hope. Do you find these sources credible? Is it moronic or childlike to question Bob Lazar and Stephen Greer? You know, I would really not think so. Dr Mitchell has let the followers down by not explicitly stating his sources, but I think it is plainly obvious as to why he might be advised to keep these names to himself, don't you?

For every theory out there, there is an opposing one that seeks to be better somehow or debunk it.  Quite simply put, how can one objectively believe there are no other intelligent beings?  Because that itself, is laughable to me.  As for the Travis Walton case, that is up for debate and open to individual interpretation.   You will either believe his claims or dismiss them as the ravings of a crackpot.  But again, ask yourself; what did Mr. Walton have to gain by lying?  A lot of these cases involve individuals who in hindsight wish they'd never told anybody.  Why?  Because of skeptical ridicule, which again is the childlike reaction we've been conditioned to have whenever the UFO/alien topic is mentioned.  As for the Roswell case being a joke, that is another case of individual opinion.  To me, there are numerous red flags about it that scream true.  Not the least of which are numerous eyewitnesses who were threatned, Walter Haut[the press officer for RAAF], Philip Corso, and the attempts by the Air Force to give phony explanations for what happened.  First it was a UFO, then it was a whether balloon after being retracted in the press of course.  Then, the bodies of the supposed aliens were explained away as anthopromorphic dummies being used in a top secret military project which took place in the 1950s, which was after the 1947 Roswell event.  So many half-truths and outright lies have been told about Roswell that one has to question the motives behind the cover story.  Not to mention the numerous civilian and military witnesses who saw all of it and had nothing to gain by telling the story.

Does anyone believe no intelligent beings can exist in the vast expanses of space on planets other than out earth? I do not think so. As mentioned, timely enough, one poster has suggested such, and has met with heavy opposition from all sides. Nobody believes extraterrestrial life cannot exist. I am honestly not sure where you get that from. There is no evidence to say life has visited here our earth. Not the same thing at all. I really thought my question about "
I feel the Walton case is indeed very suspicious, and coincidently I watched FIre in the Sky over the weekend. Although it is not strongly based on the recollections to strongly, it still does not assist the claim's credibility. Walton had Rogers contract to win, and subsequently, his sister. There is also a thread here on that particular case if you wish to know more, but I feel one has to do more than claim being stumped for a reason "why" before aliens become an answer. "What have they to gain by lying" is not proof of ET, even though I get the impression soe seem to think that is a valid argument. It is not.
I do not believe witnesses were threatened at Roswell. My little sister served in the RAAF and if she got the order to shoot a child for speaking out, I know she would turn the weapon on the person who placed that very order before she would carry it out. I 100% feel that it is a treasonous and disgusting unfounded claim that people should have to prove as true, or be tried with treason. I do not believe it I am afraid. Special troops were not dispatched to the Roswell incident, regular military was, with some Inetl Op's at the head of the investigation, which makes it look all the more like a private investigation, which is exactly what I believe is the answer to Roswell - an INtel Op to study the UFO phenomena in private without distraction form the press and the public. They gave them their mystery to be befuddled by while the real work went on. Which di not amount to much. The only people changing their story are the UFO people, not the USAF, the USAF said it was a weather balloon, which they then changed to MOGUL, when it was declassified. Weather balloons and MOGUL trains utilised the same hardware from the same store, Only the onboard configuration was altered. So in reality, it is the same thing all the way through, yet UFOlogists have added aliens to the story, increased the number of crashed ships, and the witnesses now number about 600 or more. Yet not one account can even place 600 locals at the scene, and then to top it off we Hauts description of a Volkswagen Beetle sized spaceship that is supposed to traverse the interstellar medium?  
Dummies? Your should read the USAF reports of the incident. They clearly, and I do mean clearly state that no anthropomorphic dummy was dropped in 1947.

Read it yourself. Part c.

Posted Image

As with all eyewitness testimony, it varies from person to person.  Some details are different but overall a lot of the details are the same,  Again, if it were a lie why would the military go to such lengths to explain it away?  Unsuccessfully on all occasions, I might add.

How does the military win this one? They cannot can they? Damned if they do, dammed if they don't. People do not believe the military mainly because of the extensive work of Hector Quintanilla. Lets face it. his authority over the matter as it was placed in his hands has become the standard for consideration of any investigation. I do not think Quinanilla did anything wrong, but I think people place too much authority upon his conclusions. I am quite a fan of the lat great Phil Klass, yet I realise he was off the mark in many instances as well. That is to be expected when approaching new knowledge. The thing is I am refusing an accepted conclusion as I favour many answers to the phenomena, not one, and the claims that do persist do not hold water. All I am saying is "If this is ET, then prove it" but nobody can do that, despite being completely sure of their conclusions. And quite frankly I doubt I will ever stop scratching my head over that one.

To dismiss claims because a few details don't match is simply ignorant.  Of course if you've committed to being skeptical of the event, nothing will change your mind.  Too many inconsistencies are in the account to not be something to it.  

I feel the details offer a different conclusion. Why must I push that aside to run with the more popular Sci Fi ending? My conclusions are not as popular, but to me they seem rather sound.

Nice to see you are tolerant of those with opposing viewpoints.  

That is what you call Blossom Goodchild's stance? Very diplomatic of you, so do you feel there are no crackpots, and nobody taking advantage of this situation at all? Every claim is 100% genuine? Stanton Friedman himself stated people listen to him because of the credentials he touts. You respect that????

In his book, TOP SECRET/MAJIC, Friedman discusses his early UFO lectures:

"As I gave more lectures, I found that I enjoyed speaking, and that people believed me no matter what I said. After all, I was a nuclear physicist for Westinghouse…"

I'm not repeating anything.  My claim is the same each time, that there is proof for the existence of extraterrestrial life elsewhere in the universe.  Why you felt to make an issue out of a non-issue is beyond me.  

There is not proof, statistics support the notion. As far as "proof" goes, we have none for life outside of this rock. UFO stories are not proof of ET life. Projects like Kepler help to firm statistics is all.

Hearsay is not proof.

Do you honestly believe that the public would be told the truth?  You must not know your history of the US Government.  Not only on UFOs but on virtually everything else.

I honestly believe the public does not ned to rely on the Government for such these days. Private Enterprise is more functional then the Government. I have worked for both. The Government gets good toys as it has regular funding. Private Enterprise relies on results, not to mention you are dismissing the entire amateur contingent. Anthony Birdstrike Wesley from here downunder told NASA about the last TWO Jupiter strikes, not the other way around, and I am proud to say I am a member of the forum where he made that very announcement, and had it validated.
There is a reason for Black Ops, and I would not bother with the CIA blunders we read about regularly. I have no idea how the CIA stays afloat, they seem to be a department more akin to the three stooges than national security.

We didn't get frequent UFO visitation until the Atomic bomb era.  That was like an open invitation to watch the new cosmic kids on the block destroy themselves.  They observes out of fear of what mankind is possible of doing to itself.  Although I'm not sure their motives are benevolent, they are here to watch.  Besides if the government of planet Earth does not want free interaction, how exactly would that be possible?  They control the specifics of just about everything.  Pretty much, you answered your own question; no species bows to a lesser one.  They don't seem to have anything to gain from open contact.  Though it does seem like they are here for a reason, we don't know why.

Good to know you do not put any stock in the Ancient Aliens bunkum anyway.

I do not understand how I answered my own question, I think I need you to spell it out for me. If Aliens are the superior species, why are they doing what the US Government tells them?

Watch what? Do you realise how many nuclear tests have happened? Trinity was in 1945, two years before Kenneth Arnold. And Patrick Huygh has show Hastings silliness for what it is in his book Swamp Gas Times, which shows not correlation between nuclear facilities and UFO's no more than say car parks and UFO's.

It is not that we do not know why, it is that is makes no sense and is unsupported by physical evidence. Well, any evidence.

Ever heard of "The War of the Worlds"?  That was a radio broadcast by Orson Welles that practically sent the world into panic based on a fictionalized account of hostile alien invasion on planet Earth.  The Brookings Report also reinforced this by saying if aliens were discovered, it would upset the balance of society on Earth and things would be in chaos.  Simply put, those in power want to remain in power.  We as a species would question and reevaluate everything we know about the world as it exists and no doubt things would change.  Which is why this information has been suppressed and classified.  Seems to be an easy enough concept to grasp.  I like how you tried to make that sound silly, though.  Skeptics will do anything to ridicule those with opposing beliefs.

Do you know how long ago that was? You are trying to compare modern society to a war tensioned time when people thought Mars had canals and civilisations?

It's fear mongering to sell books. It would not upset squat, I would not be re-evaluating anything more than what is left on my loans. It is silly, the concept is outdated, and IMHO rather wimpy. Would you quake in your boots if a spaceship showed up over your city would you? I sure would not. If they were firing weapons full on, I would be angry and want to go to war against them. It would depend on the situation, I ridicule this, and rightly so, because it is a preposterous notion. It is not opposing, it is baseless and senseless and indicates all humans are pathetic whining scaredy cats who shudder at the first sign of change. Grow up man. The rest of the world did. The Orson Wells nonsense is not going to happen outside of a Bible Belt, where things like faith and the end of days is still a concern.

This is how you view humanity is it?

Posted Image

I do not. I realise this contingent exists, that is all.

If you control the information, you can make it whatever you want it to be.  We are told people are looking in these "right places", but how do we know for sure?  It's no secret that those in power do not wish to have this ET knowledge public.  It seems like you keep ridiculing others who believe, but it seems like you'll do anything or make any excuse to dismiss it.  Which is your right to disagree.  My problem with it comes in when you state your opinion as empirical fact that cannot be disagreed with, which is pretty much what this entire quote from you has smacked of, arrogance and ridicule.  

Is this not a discussion forum? My views may be proven as wrong as any FTB claim - if possible. That is all you have to do. Show evidence to support your position, it just so happens real evidence happens to support the position I feel is the correct pursuit.

The stories, put mildly, are moronic by large. I would have to be brain dead to believe some of this stuff. Aliens that turn into Pam Anderson clones so they can mate with some smelly backyard hick? Abductions with probes and papers, yet we have Ipads and Xrays? Not ever a single tiny piece of verifiable evidence? And why does any proposed "evidence" turn out to be a hoax? Why does ET have to be shoehorned into stories? As with the references to mythical Motherships here, people invent things to make an alien  conclusions more likely, and why is no wonder, we have the Sci Fi authors from the 50's and 60's to thank for this mindset. Look at the Belgium Triangle, best photo every was a hoax, and people were saying so for years in advance, yet all sorts of so called "proof" validated the photo. I can admit some intriguing cases exist, one being Portage County, I cannot for the life of me work that out, but that does not mean I have given up trying. If it is ET, it is one of the best cases ever, and yet proving such even could be ET is near impossible. I will post empirical fact to counter any argument that has been placed before me when required  problem is there always does seem to be a terrestrial explanation  I find ET does not even belong in most stories  but people will force him in anyway, Father Gill being a notable case in this vein. It is considered that is solid proof ET visited, but it is anything but, all it be is an example of the outright arrogance the UFO field forces under people noses all this while whining they must suffer exactly that which they are dishing out. You say I state opinion as though empirical fact? What are you doing with regards to ET, and without any proof whatsoever?

Yes, that is true.  However, if you believe that there is an elite group in charge of this planet, you can easily see why they'd want to keep these alternate energy sources secret and keep the problems going.  It is purely out of greed and self-interest on these elite's parts.

Well see, I do not. The Illuminati crackpots are worse than the ET crackpots, but probably not as bad as a CT'er.

If they wanted these alternate energy sources, they would take them. That simple. Yes, business might put greed ahead, and may possibly suppress technology for profit, but we do not need ET for that at all. In fact, all ET would do is convolute that process, and as such, probably make themselves known in the process. Man does think primarily about himself, this is true, and a part of evolution, that would be why all out surveillance and weapons systems are pointed back at earth from orbit, not out into space. They are pointing at the real threat, which is right here on earth, and not in space, not coming from space. This is why the Near Earth Object people get cranky about how little funding they get.

Do you think mans greed would be limited to man do you? Nobody would exploit known visitation for the many lucrative dollars that information would bring???? That sounds a bit benevolent for the evil Government situation you are proposing does it not?

There are no bodies to speak of or a crashed craft for the public to examine.  That's because the government has had and continues to have a cover-up of all information relating to the UFO/Alien topic.

You honestly do not entertain for one second that it might well be because there have been no crashes?

And that a advanced species who can cross space always seem to get into trouble in our quiet predictable atmosphere? I sure hope these aliens do not study Jupiter, a crash there is going to be painful and no chance of rescue!

What about the amateur contingent I mentioned? The thousands of telescopes catching all things up in the sky just for the hell of it? The last two Jupiter strikes? All the amateur radio telescopes? Private Enterprise with even satellites in orbit? Who is carrying around the global memory eraser on that one?

If you believe in the cover-up theory, you have to also believe they have leverage to keep these other governments from exposing the truth.  As for the other world governments, nearly all of them besides the US have released their UFO files publicly.  Isn't that abit ironic?  

Then why don't they use this leverage when it counts? Why only to cover up ET? Honestly, that makes no sense at all! Why are countries not bowing to the leverage, and still firing of Nukes when the rest of the world is really, really mad about it? Even the aliens according to you! Next you will be telling me Nuclear Explosions make Rocket fuel for saucers or food for Reticulans!

It is admitted that 90% of UFO sightings are explainable.  It's the other 10% that defy all known logic that I'm interested in.  Skeptics choose to live in their own little bubble content to ridicule those who believe.  It's getting harder and harder to deny the obvious; there are UFOs, aliens, and circumstantial evidence that they've been here for decades if not centuries.  It's in cave paintings, texts, eyewitness accounts, and photographic/video evidence.  To dismiss it all as a hoax is the definition of ignorance being bliss.

That 10% is whittling down, and I bet it's more like 1-2% left. All answers have come from earth, why would this trend change? I do not feel some tall tales are going to change this.

And now it is centuries is it? Just up above you said only since we started detonating Nuclear Weapons, but you flubbed that date by a couple years as well, and what about the Rainbow Bombs? Would they not be a real problem for UFO's and when has a UFO been seen interacting with a rainbow bomb?

So when was it? 60 years ago? 600 years ago? 6000 years ago? You can pick any if making this up I suppose. Cave paintings do not in any possible way offer credence to UFO's and dead set, if you are another about to try and force MY Countries Wondjina with the UFO whackjob conclusion instead of the traditional Indigenous legend, be warned, I might just reach right through this terminal and throttle you. I have a real problem with this, and have a basic draught that I wish to tidy up to propose to the Indigenous Council of Australia  and hope to eventually have a proposal passed to make it illegal to tamper with both the physical, AND traditional artefacts of this country, and most of Indigenous history being recorded orally, that means people who say on paper Wondjina are spacemen with helmets, challenging the traditional definition, can be charged with vandalism. It takes a bit to get the ball rolling, but I am a pretty determined SOB and will push this for years if I have to.
Eyewtiness accounts are finne, except that the witness likes to take charge of "their" sighting, and will insist in interpretation as well. This is where things go off the rails, and the faithful get mighty upset when you overturn a preconceived notion. All I am saying is make sure your gunpowder is dry. If you reckon you have proof of ET, then have proof, not this half assed garbage we keep seeing that people try to pass of as evidence when it is not. It is not all hoax, some is misidentification as well. Not all people set out to lie to their fellow man to feel better about themselves as some type of "special". Some are genuinely mistaken and many of the mistaken are heavily influenced by pop culture. And I suspect that is why so many stories make so little sense.

And of course, some people say, no, not ET at all, but the papers will decide it was ET for them. I have seen proof of that, but not proof of ET.

Edited by psyche101, 08 April 2013 - 06:12 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#178    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,576 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:16 AM

View Postbee, on 06 April 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

I hadn't seen this video before....

I wonder if Edgar Mitchell had a Kundalini experience when he was returning to Earth?

He says it was a deep ecstatic experience...

Hi Bee

Gosh you disappoint a man girl. I have given you this link a few times before, I take it you do not click on the links I give you?

Samadhi From Space – Edgar Mitchell’s Epiphany

Edited by psyche101, 08 April 2013 - 06:16 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#179    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,576 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:19 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 07 April 2013 - 07:13 AM, said:

You're going to be talking about pyramids and ley lines next!

(j/k, although with my avatar, I know, I can talk.)

King of the Fairies?

#180    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:25 AM

"It seems like you are well versed on the UFO topic,"

Psyche101 doesn't know much about the UFO phenomenon. You can tell by his post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users